Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:49 AM

When he told me he loves that I'm a mom. He then said he loved my boys. Said maybe he wouldn't love me as much if I was not a mom.
I feel strange about this...almost defensive. ??????

well...if it was hellsboy I wouldn't worry about it. He comes up with some odd ideas laugh

Do you think when he said he would not love you as much if you were not a mom, was maybe a clumsy way of trying to express just how much he loves you because you are a mom. guys are usually pretty clumsy at this sort of thing.

all in all it was positive....take and run w/ itflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:49 AM

When he told me he loves that I'm a mom. He then said he loved my boys. Said maybe he wouldn't love me as much if I was not a mom.
I feel strange about this...almost defensive. ??????

well...if it was hellsboy I wouldn't worry about it. He comes up with some odd ideas laugh

Do you think when he said he would not love you as much if you were not a mom, was maybe a clumsy way of trying to express just how much he loves you because you are a mom. guys are usually pretty clumsy at this sort of thing.

all in all it was positive....take and run w/ itflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:45 AM
once again the best advice I can give is don't listen to that naughty devil dognoway

laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:43 AM

who wants to ask some advice for me ?
who wants to know or how to make your relationship stronger.
even you dont have a best time or a long distance relationship?

. Maybe i can help you a little .
for this problem :)

P.S .

This is just an advise .

who wants to ask for advice from you?

Heck I will take help where ever I can get it. I don't care if he's 21 or 121 lolflowerforyou

To advise another is a tricky business. If your advice doesn't work out you could end up with some folks unhappy with you. But if they are just unhappy with you, but happy with their partner? Well, problem solved I guess:wink: laugh

advice- noun to advise - verb

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:55 PM
no ....not a one night stand person, although I really do have only one night stand...lol

I would not choose a 1 niter and can't see myself getting into that spot where it would be a temptation.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:46 AM
yanno, I hardly ever hear that expression any more, but I think there can be exceptions to the rule. Perhaps it is bigoted, IDK that it is always.

We used to discuss whether 11 yrs old was too young for a child to babysit, And I would say that I was Ok with my daughter doing it, but definitely would not be with many other 11 yr olds I was acquainted with at the time. I really don't feel that I had any prejudice against 11 yr olds. Kids simply mature at different rates.

But if I said it in a way to disparage a race or ethnicity, or gender in a non factual manner that's different. That could be bigotry.

Fact vS Opinion is one diclaimer maybe?

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:38 AM

Umm..Y u alwz be so confused ...i thk u r hurt wen u r dumbed

perhaps it is your use of the English language or your spelling or both. In order to have us understand what you mean, it must be properly communicated. So no hurt intended but the confusion stems from your lack of explaining yourself, not from the ladies comments.

dumb - is someone who is stupid, or technically someone who is mute (cannot speak)

dump - is a colloquial expression for breaking off a relationship

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:33 AM

The U.S incarcerates more inmates than the entire world COMBINED and they still shamelessly call it "the land of the free" :laughing: like a slap in the face to all those innocent people who spent years locked up for crimes they did not commit.
I bet that at least 30% of inmates don't need to be incarcerated. Many of them are actually innocent, have been entrapped, set up or simply cannot pay for a lawyer to gives a ****.
And let's not even talk about all those dead people that the U.S has wrongfully killed with capital punishment, a barbaric and vengeful tool for the blood-thirsty, self-righteous death-worshipping American society.

We haven't even touched on Juvenile Incarceration. A country that locks up it's children has no ground to criticize other countries over Human Rights abuses!!

it is also one of the safest places to live in the world. That's why our State Dept. has a HUGE website for travelers. Most Americans have no clue about the kind of trouble they could face abroad.

The prison system is not perfect but I'd rather the occupants be there than in my front yard....because most of them have done something to earn their spot.

I doubt we are the only country in the world who has mistakenly imprisoned someone. I agree we have too many in our prisons. Many of them should be deported (and probably will be when they get out). I know lots of people who have never been in a prison or arrested. They simply obey the law...sometimes imperfectly but basically they are law abiding. pretty simple.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:19 AM

I've always said, that allowing
privately owned and operated prisons
is a mistake, that never should have
been made.

This ^^^ It never should of been turned into a business .

So if they are OVER crowded, they pay the state right ? * just wishing *

And what happened to all that "prision over crowding " a few years ago ? Or is privation the brainstorm solution ?
frustrated

A business? more like extortion. A business in a free enterprise system stands on it's own. If the beds aren't full the owners need to find another avenue to produce revenue and EARN their way. The taxpayer should not be footing the bill.

That said, farms, energy companies, fishing, you name it. A lot of industries receive gov't subsidies. The scary thing about this one is that encourages imprisonment.

I am actually glad to hear that there is a problem keeping the prisons full. If that's the case that is good news. And, the states auditors need to take these contractors to court and a good look at any special interests behind those agreements. Beat 'em at their own game.

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:08 AM
1. they didn't read the profile.

I have had men say things about my profile & photos that make it very clear they did not read it. So some are probably scammers who do that.

2. your preferences are not as important to them as their own ego

naturally disliking pushy types of people, the "let's see if she'll change her mind" approach just leaves a bad impression. It's immature to be so egotistical.

exceptions would be people who I have known for a long time on here who I talk w/ now & then. Or someone messaging about something in the threads.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 03:40 PM
a park near my house to go for a walk

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:46 AM
I do agree with thinking things over before speaking, but sometimes it also helps to clear the air in a constructive way. So not speaking could even more harmful than maybe speaking up too soon in some cases.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:46 AM
I do agree with thinking things over before speaking, but sometimes it also helps to clear the air in a constructive way. So not speaking could even more harmful than maybe speaking up too soon in some cases.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:40 AM

Personally, I don't like yoga. Give me a hard hitting bootcamp or training session with ropes, sleds, weighted balls or lifting weights. I'm sure yoga is great for those that like it but not for me.
Those things are great too. I used to love Muy Thai mixed martial arts dance classes. :)

Yoga probably does not have the same purpose for many of the practitioners.... For me it is as much for a spiritual connection, relaxation, mental preparation, digestion, spinal fluidity, and the yoga channel plays good music laugh

Though it is exercise, and can be vey strenuous if one wishes. I am just happy to be doing some Yoga again...been on a long lay off

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:29 AM
I watched this movie that was only 3 stars on Netflix just because the cast was good....well so was the movie. It's called Wild Thing with Melanie Griffith, Jeff Daniels and Ray Liotta. They were great. Ray Liotta kinda stole the show.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:29 AM
I watched this movie that was only 3 stars on Netflix just because the cast was good....well so was the movie. It's called Wild Thing with Melanie Griffith, Jeff Daniels and Ray Liotta. They were great. Ray Liotta kinda stole the show.

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:19 AM

hello can anyone explain me that exactly love means whats ...???? m waiting

Well don't hold your breath..

love means never holding your breath?

someone's not doing it right.
laugh waving

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:17 AM
smokin' the girls room

in high school I ran back into the girl's lockers to use the bathroom and when I came out the gym teacher accused me of smoking...nope wasn't me:angel:

I didn't smoke

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 06:34 PM
it's rainy and humid, did a little shopping, had a steak and watching old movies :)

no photo
Sat 06/20/15 06:30 PM
Hatha and Vinyasa flow here. Just did a little today :)

It has had remarkable healing affects but it must be done correctly

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25