Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:10 PM
just tell him to keep his personal drumsticks outta my boxgrumble grumble

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:50 AM
Can I jump in here for a minute and ask a question? This thread makes me a little nervous about my sons' vacation in Upstate NY every summer. Do they have anything to worry about this summer?

They go to the southern tier region near Ithaca. Where was the prison?

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:45 AM

Aww techno .waving :heart: I think dating and social interaction is harder for men ... especially when some women have the expectation that men need to be the Initiators of contact .

As a young girl going to socials .. If a boy asked me to dance .. I always said yes .. Regardless of whether I was attracted to him or not . I respected the courage it took for him to do that . The only problem with that approach was .. it sent mixed signals .. They thought I was interested . Rejection is never easy but I have learned over time that if i am not interested in a man it is much kinder to tactfully decline his advances .

As for myself . Flirting comes naturally . if a man rejects my attention Online I just laugh it off and carry on .

you may not have had an attraction to all of them but I bet you were always dancing:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:45 AM

Aww techno .waving :heart: I think dating and social interaction is harder for men ... especially when some women have the expectation that men need to be the Initiators of contact .

As a young girl going to socials .. If a boy asked me to dance .. I always said yes .. Regardless of whether I was attracted to him or not . I respected the courage it took for him to do that . The only problem with that approach was .. it sent mixed signals .. They thought I was interested . Rejection is never easy but I have learned over time that if i am not interested in a man it is much kinder to tactfully decline his advances .

As for myself . Flirting comes naturally . if a man rejects my attention Online I just laugh it off and carry on .

you may not have had an attraction to all of them but I bet you were always dancing:wink:

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:44 AM

ciretom, I was speaking figuratively.

I'm quite comfortable with who I am and present myself honestly when approaching and interacting with people.

There will always be doors. They are the perceived boundary between people that take a key on each side (mutual interest and agreement) to unlock.

There will always be doors. They are the perceived boundary between people that take a key on each side (mutual interest and agreement) to unlock.

^ I like this.....I think it's a great sub topic...great follow up clarification to the OP.

mutual interest and agreement are probably the two most important things that keep doors open.....not just agreement but being agreeable, mutually. Treating each other as adults capable of making decisions and choices..... then there is that mutual interest door.

interest in each other is one mutual interest.... in each other is how I read that, but it also helps to have some similar interests and beliefs.

But ultimately if one of the pair feels they are not being treated well (agreeable ness) it won't matter how good the sex is or that you both love white wicker from Pier One...lol

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:35 AM

just smack her on the azz,and say come and get ya some of this,works every time,,no not really,,

hmmmmmm......sounds like you've tried thatlaugh

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:33 AM
none of the Bill of Rights is obselete, but some interpretations may seem obselete because they don;t fit a certain or current belief system about how that law should be interpreted.

no photo
Fri 06/12/15 05:29 AM

We develop beliefs on almost everything we learn about in life. They generally crystallize either by passively following the beliefs of the society for long or through our own analysis and reasons.

Do we realize that all that we believe may not be really true? For thousands of years, people have come and gone having divergent beliefs on subjects such as our origin, our religions and cultures, what’s good and bad, virtues and vices, heaven and hell or angels and devils etc.

So, how important is it for you that your beliefs be true?

Some people are not that particular, so, they would either get reluctantly aligned to the beliefs of their religions or parents and stay in denial about the facts of life realizing deep inside that whatever their parents wanted them to believe in may not be true after all.

Finally, because of human limitations, it is not possible for us to verify everything before accepting them as truths. So, is it better to leave a void in our matrix of paradigms if we can’t verify them or is it better to fill the void with something we aren’t sure about based on reasons. However, if we have lived our lives to the full, these beliefs don’t matter anyway. Is eternal happiness linked to the ‘beliefs’ or to the ‘truth in the beliefs’? I know false beliefs have been used as dangerous weapons in the past.

Your thoughts?

I believe certain things are true and don;t give a crap about most of the rest of what was said in the OP. Life is too short to worry about it and I can;t stand people who want to start petty bickering over what is true or not, right wrong etc.....not a debater. I think people are entitled to their beliefs and entitled to change them over time which many of us do

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:24 PM

I'm big on the WHY's of things.

What I find makes relationships between SEEMINGLY very different people work well, is that the reasons WHY they came to have whatever labels they do, are where the similarities are to be found.

For possible example:

both serious science and serious art, are all about the exact same thing: discovering, identifying, and conveying to yourself and others, what is at the heart, the essence of existence. Mutual excitement over this same discovery process and expression, could very well make an Einstein fall mutually in love with a Monroe.

I could just see the kids. Monroe's face with Einstein's hair. If that mental image doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will.

The problem with that idea is that girls tend to inherit their looks from their fathers.

so Einstein's face and Monroe's hair? just as funnylaugh laugh :wink: :wink:

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:15 PM
I'm busy kissing my new .... equipmenthappy

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:10 PM

was that dead lifted?

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:10 PM

was that dead lifted?

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:08 PM
just came on here to see what ESE posted

geezie ESE which side of Texas you on?laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:08 PM
just came on here to see what ESE posted

geezie ESE which side of Texas you on?laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:05 PM
from Moontan

Radar Love

Golden Earring

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:02 PM

What part
of the 2nd Amendment don't they get?
Oh they get it....they just want to get rid of all of it. And a part of the linked article explains how they are going about getting rid of it....

"" Small, incremental reductions in the ability of
Americans to own guns would begin the
eventual waterfall of legislation limiting our
ability to own guns completely.""

And lest we forget Obama's true stance on firearms ownership...

"" On Friday, gun rights advocate John Lott told
radio talk show host Laura Ingraham that
Barack Obama once told him that people
should not be able to own guns.
According to Lott, Obama made the
statement the first time the two met.
"He said to me, 'I don't believe people should
be able to own guns,'" he recalled.
Lott said he offered to meet with him over
lunch to discuss the issue.
"But he just wrinkled his face and turned
around and walked away. And that was the
end of our first conversation on that," he
said.
Ingraham asked Lott to verify that Obama
said "people," and not just "criminals."
Lott said Obama was "very clear" in his
statement.
"He said, 'I don't believe people should be
able to own guns,'" he reiterated.
Lott said that he had told the New York
Times about the incident in 2008.
"But they never used it in their story on him
with regard to his time in Chicago," he
added.
"I think that's the way he still feels,"
Ingraham responded, comparing Obama to
committed leftists she knew at Dartmouth.
Ingraham added that she did not find the
news surprising "at all."
Lott also said that the two people Obama put
on the Supreme Court do not believe
individuals have a right to own guns.
Last May, Obama told gun control advocate
Sarah Brady that he was working on gun
control " under the radar ."
“'I just want you to know that we are working
on it,' Brady recalled the president telling
them. 'We have to go through a few
processes, but under the radar,'” the
Washington Post reported.""
http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-rights-advocate-obama-said-people-shouldn-t-be-able-to-own-guns

how can people still believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

and you can keep your current provider

I know the joke is getting old but I think we should get as much mileage out of it as we can before he vanishes in 2016

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:00 PM

Obama Introduces a Dozen New Regulations Aimed at Your Right to Bear Arms

It looks like Obama and the Justice Department are going to introduce roughly a dozen new regulations to limit the freedoms of Americans on gun ownership.

Many of these regulations will be aimed at those who are deemed to be mentally unfit for gun ownership. Others will work to limit the ability of those accused of domestic violence from obtaining or keeping weapons.

It's just another long list of regulations which clearly do infringe on a person's second amendment rights.

http://americanprosperity.com/obama-introduces-a-dozen-new-regulations-aimed-at-your-right-to-bear-arms/

They keep failing when anti-gun bills come up for a vote in congress, but they keep trying.

It makes you wonder what Constitutional law he was supposed to be a professor of ohwell

Well the original intent of the 2nd Amendment for the right to bear & keep arms was intended for community defense against invasion or an oppressive gov't....Obama IS opressive but not in that sense lol

It's always been open season (pardon the pun) on where the law stands on the rights of individual gun owners...somewhere (probably California) some city tried to enforce a policy that guns in homes had to be kept locked up with another regulation stating that their ownership was permitted for emergency self defense....it was shot down because obviously it takes too long to get a key and unlock a lock box while boy charming is rifling through the wife's jewelry ...

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 06:00 PM

Obama Introduces a Dozen New Regulations Aimed at Your Right to Bear Arms

It looks like Obama and the Justice Department are going to introduce roughly a dozen new regulations to limit the freedoms of Americans on gun ownership.

Many of these regulations will be aimed at those who are deemed to be mentally unfit for gun ownership. Others will work to limit the ability of those accused of domestic violence from obtaining or keeping weapons.

It's just another long list of regulations which clearly do infringe on a person's second amendment rights.

http://americanprosperity.com/obama-introduces-a-dozen-new-regulations-aimed-at-your-right-to-bear-arms/

They keep failing when anti-gun bills come up for a vote in congress, but they keep trying.

It makes you wonder what Constitutional law he was supposed to be a professor of ohwell

Well the original intent of the 2nd Amendment for the right to bear & keep arms was intended for community defense against invasion or an oppressive gov't....Obama IS opressive but not in that sense lol

It's always been open season (pardon the pun) on where the law stands on the rights of individual gun owners...somewhere (probably California) some city tried to enforce a policy that guns in homes had to be kept locked up with another regulation stating that their ownership was permitted for emergency self defense....it was shot down because obviously it takes too long to get a key and unlock a lock box while boy charming is rifling through the wife's jewelry ...

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:53 PM

Hello so as the title says.
I'm really shy in all my relationships and I don't know how to initiate to make out because of it. Or to even initiate to go further. It's really embarrassing for me because I don't want them to think I lose interest as my ex girlfriend dumped me for not having sex..
How do I initiate it?

think like a man, just reach out and get some...

Oh this is so typical

I think it's rude and sexist towards other men to be honest -- but you always have that one in a crowd I guess...

Moe is just being Moe. I can double guarantee he is not really like that....ummm.....at least I don;t think so lolflowerforyou laugh

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:53 PM

Hello so as the title says.
I'm really shy in all my relationships and I don't know how to initiate to make out because of it. Or to even initiate to go further. It's really embarrassing for me because I don't want them to think I lose interest as my ex girlfriend dumped me for not having sex..
How do I initiate it?

think like a man, just reach out and get some...

Oh this is so typical

I think it's rude and sexist towards other men to be honest -- but you always have that one in a crowd I guess...

Moe is just being Moe. I can double guarantee he is not really like that....ummm.....at least I don;t think so lolflowerforyou laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25