Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:48 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 06/11/15 05:50 PM

It's very important to post REAL AND RECENT PICTURES in profiles; it's better for all of us.

What do you think about it?

how do you know they real?

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:47 PM

Hello so as the title says.
I'm really shy in all my relationships and I don't know how to initiate to make out because of it. Or to even initiate to go further. It's really embarrassing for me because I don't want them to think I lose interest as my ex girlfriend dumped me for not having sex..
How do I initiate it?

think like a man, just reach out and get some...

Oh this is so typical

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:46 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 06/11/15 05:51 PM
Limp Bizkit Hotdog

& my generation

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:37 PM

When I was younger, I had long curly blond hair and big blue eyes, Mom used to love to put me in these girly ruffly dresses with cute little stockings. I came home far too often from climbing trees and stuff with my knees all skinned up and lace and ruffles torn half off, she finally gave up. I did my share of road apple tossing, and fighting with boys, and spitting and cussing, and oh do I know what Irish Spring soap tastes like!!
laugh

love it

I had a little Tomboy in me too

I remember catching my friend Charlene Kissing a boy behind the dug out at the little league park.....eeeewwwwwwwwwwww

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:34 PM

Well because all of this is under wraps, the conspiracy people are having a field day. I would say though there are troubling issues regarding the legislation. For example,

1) The treaty has been in negotiation for SIX YEARS. So essentially from Day 1 of his presidency Obama has been working on this deal, and its only the last couple months where things have started to percolate out about it. Seems he kinda forgot to mention it during the last election cycle. You know when the White House fudged the unemployment numbers? How it's failed to calculate the true number of unemployed for years now?
2) People are saying that ONE copy of the bill has been made available for congress and the senate to read. It's essentially under guard, you cannot make copies, and you cannot take notes and then leave the room with the notes. That's a level of secrecy that NO politician should be agreeing to in regards to a trade document. This is not national security stuff on what size of figs the head of ISIS enjoys.
3) Immigration issues will be mandated by the treaty.
4) Personal information will be shared without your consent with other countries signed to the treaty.
5) Much has been made of congress no longer being able to change Medicare, as that will be illegal under the new law.
6) Apparently the content of the bill cannot even be made available to the general public until FOUR YEARS after it's passed into law.

Really? So the American taxpayer will become subject to laws it gave no permission via the ballot box to negotiate (Obama's 6 year long secret), whose elected officials likely haven't even read (uninformed consent), AND they can't even KNOW the details of those laws for four years? SERIOUSLY????

Will SOMEONE please explain to me WHY the GOP has NOT impeached Obama????

They can hire Sandy Berger to go in and stuff the important pages in his socks and underwear.

let hilary do all the email correspondence:wink:

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:33 PM
whatever....try telling the Marines that the U.N. is in chargerofl rofl rofl

most of it sounds like unenforceable drivel stemming from his NWO fantasieswhoa

and YES....you can keep your job:wink: happy happy

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:27 PM
I was perfect

rofl rofl seriously now

I used ride around on my bike where I had filled up the basket with green apples to throw at the O'Neill boys.

They threw them right back and Georgie Fury threw rocks...no gender discrimination in Rutledge, Palaugh

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:27 PM
I was perfect

rofl rofl seriously now

I used ride around on my bike where I had filled up the basket with green apples to throw at the O'Neill boys.

They threw them right back and Georgie Fury threw rocks...no gender discrimination in Rutledge, Palaugh

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:22 PM
trust is a matter of repeated consistent trustworthy behavior so it takes time

there are levels of trust. I give a basic trust to everyone unless they do something to break it, but more confidante trust takes more time...

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:04 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Wed 06/10/15 05:06 PM

True change starts with ending crony capitalism.

When politicans can dole out taxpayer money to people that donated to their campaigns or their families and it is just accepted practice things are never going to change.

I like what you are saying. I think we need to be able to earmark on or tax forms how we want our taxes spent and the gov't required to report back to us in some fashion where our money went....in just the same way that gov't contractors have to report back to them now.

They could be fairly general categories with a certain percentage set aside to actually run the government.

That is closer to the type of freedom from oppression that the country was founded on: Freedom from taxation w/out representation was a primary impetus for the Declaration

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:57 PM
why wouldn't it work. Certainly stranger things have happened, bith tend to be passionate about their work and I have learned one thing, when a person has that kind of a passion for their work they are best to be with someone similar even if the passion is not the same thing because they will not want to spend their free time w/ frivolty

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:34 AM
walk in closets, fast cars, designer labels on sale

sorry guys:tongue:

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:32 AM
and we are even discussing this why? Didn't you read about the fatwa about wasting time lol

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:26 AM
drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:25 AM
Well really I am still into a lot of 90s stuff, RAM, Creed and Pearl Jam... but I listen to the Deftones, Foo Fighters, Incubus too I think they are decade 2000 or later but not sure. I haven't heard much from recent rock n roll that tells me to look elsewhere.

I only listen to rock n roll maybe 50% of the time anyway

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:21 AM

Op I always start out nice laugh now if they go weird on me... then know ... I am a B*tch ... and really don't like doing that ... because I have given my energy to them ...which is not good ... an more then likely they wanted that kind of attention ...

I also agree with this...if I have to "go there" (maybe twice in the last 3 years) to make a point or get something accomplished the chances of any kind of relationship (beyond what is absolutely necessary) is over with a capital Oohwell

But I will not go there and if I find I get even close then I know I am dealing with someone who cannot listen because I basically never lose my temper

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:13 AM

Pays off to me. I can't control how others react. I feel good being a good person and doing my best. Someone wants to take advantage then that is on them....not me. I can walk away from them

^ This

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:47 PM
Canada? nah, they're headed for Atlantic City or Vegas

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:42 PM
fruit and nut? I thought this was a thread about my mother in law (rest her soul) and her hairdresserlaugh laugh

(hope they both don;t mind the joke at their expense):wink:

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 05:44 AM
Generally not at all, or not until I have known someone from here for a longtime. Even then it's no guarantee. That's my answer to the chat question on another thread too

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25