Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:13 PM
What are You having for dinner? Belly up to the bar and brag or beg.

I'm having Sammies......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ham with sweet, hot honey mustard.....got quit talking about it and have a bite:heart: :heart: :heart: love love

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:10 PM
slowly but surely eliminate the negative, the vicious, the ones that bring you down. But do it ever so nicely :)

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:00 PM

rofl rofl rofl Islam .. talk to the hand

Did you know Mohammed put his shirt on some woman .. That she may wear the shirt of heaven .. And slept with her in her grave .. Kinky :-)

sounds like a movie on Torgo's list lol

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:58 PM
ya, I think there are gentlemen but the standard is lower mainly I believe because younger gals don't know what the standard is

the guys I like don't care...they keep the same standard as always.

How to tell a true Getleman is that when he opens the door, he greets you and asks if you need assistance with your packages :)love blushing blushing

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:54 PM

shades These jerks are making it hard for us real government secret agent, navy seal, astronauts on witness protection to get a date!

HA, they date each otherwinking

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:52 PM

Haahaa..last week I paused before deleting my daily messages. guy had decent pics and took time to fill out his profile. lived in my state and had couple kids and at least sounded like good guy so I gave him benefit of doubt and said hello and asked him what he did for living..well he comes back with this bizarre off wall story about working for government and it all being very hush hush .

uh huh
I told him there is no shame in being a bus boy at a restaurant at age of 50 and he might want to call community mental health and check into counselinghuh bigsmile

lol that's undercover laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:48 PM

When meeting thru OLD, a lazy date is trying to Skype...come on, you can't get dressed & out of your house to have the first meet at Starbucks on a Sat/Sun at 3:00 in the afternoon? That's lazy.

After 2 or 3 actual in person dates, if they devolve into hanging out at home & watching movies/tv...no, just no. Courtship means actually trying to impress each other with appearance/fun shared activities, & the 3rd date or so is way too early to get "comfortable" (not to mention the woman is going to wonder if this is a gambit to get her closer to your bedroom).

The 3rd lazy date type I can think of is the falling into a routine too quickly...always a movie/dinner on Saturday? Each person has to try to make things interesting for the other person...why else would you be dating as opposed to going out w/your same sex friends & having dinner & a movie w/them?

most of the guys I have met on here would not wait till the 3rd date to try for your bedroom....hell they be having keys made by the end of the first...lol ..... the CADS

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 04:45 PM
fine w/ me just so my friend Caitlyn doesn't become a Bruce without telling me lol

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:41 AM

women as combatants is only new in the US.
They have been combatants elsewhere though
not in large numbers except perhaps
Israel....an outgrowth of the WW2 Resistance
no doubt. (where women were very much
combatants)
Im not to worried about what the rest of the world does. And to lower standards just so a certain political party looks good to a certain demographic is asinine.
Our (The U.S.) militaries mission isnt to be the best gender integrated in the world.....its to be the best, period.
Are there rare instances where females can pass certain combat standards? Sure. But those instances are too few and far between to deal with.
Women have no place in a Marine Corps infantry unit.

I was not asking you to care what goes on in the rest of the world, merely stating facts. I would hardly call the Israeli Army lowering a standard.

You are entitled to your opinion about the Marine Corps. But others may have divergent opinions. Decisions in our country are not made via the opinion of one person, however, they are made based on consensus and consideration of the opinions of many. (Someone can remind Obama of this please) lol

I am sure the Marines are quite capable of sorting out whatever gender issues they might face. I can't worry about it TBH.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:34 AM
to me to eat well means a healthy diet, and good quality foods such as whole grains, fresh fruits. A truly healthy diet is very expensive as the better food costs a lot more.

no photo
Mon 06/01/15 05:30 AM
the sad thing in India is that the electric power grid is highly unreliable, breaks down a lot, black outs & brown outs are common, and the last I read utility officials are corrupt often taking bribes to move power to those who can pay during times of shortages and conservation (that causes black outs elsewhere). So I don;t imagine that there is reliable access to AC throughout the country.

With those temps even our power grid would be challenged.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:21 PM

Well, to some extent , you are right. But, lets have an example :
I know a couple, both of them earn very high salaries, they love each other, they care about each other. The wife ( a bank manager ) leaves home at 8a.m in the morning and comes back tired at 8 p.m. The husband works in an MNC leaves home at 10 p.m and come back at 10a.m next morning. Even on Sundays , they remain busy for some reason.
Problem is, they just don't have sex. The guy has a very high sex libido. He has recently met a lady , who is divorced . The guy and the lady has fallen in love with each other .
Even if , the guy manages his sexual urge, will he be able to manage his emotional aspect ? If he is not cheating his wife, don't you think, he is actually cheating himself ?
He has got just one life , why should not he go ahead ?

because he will dishonor his commitment. And the other woman is a fool to have anything to do with him. If he falls in love with someone other than his wife, he needs get a divorce and end things honorably. If his culture won;t permit that, then he needs a new culture

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:21 PM

Well, to some extent , you are right. But, lets have an example :
I know a couple, both of them earn very high salaries, they love each other, they care about each other. The wife ( a bank manager ) leaves home at 8a.m in the morning and comes back tired at 8 p.m. The husband works in an MNC leaves home at 10 p.m and come back at 10a.m next morning. Even on Sundays , they remain busy for some reason.
Problem is, they just don't have sex. The guy has a very high sex libido. He has recently met a lady , who is divorced . The guy and the lady has fallen in love with each other .
Even if , the guy manages his sexual urge, will he be able to manage his emotional aspect ? If he is not cheating his wife, don't you think, he is actually cheating himself ?
He has got just one life , why should not he go ahead ?

because he will dishonor his commitment. And the other woman is a fool to have anything to do with him. If he falls in love with someone other than his wife, he needs get a divorce and end things honorably. If his culture won;t permit that, then he needs a new culture

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:18 PM

a physical altercation allows the defendant to respond with like and equal force irrespective of gender.

thankfully, the law tries to uphold that standard

but Im speaking social justice/repurcussion,,,,though it is legal for the man to hit back or push back, or slap back,, in the public they often become demonized and ousted for doing so,,,

Yes I imagine so. Being the stronger they could most likely use restraint instead of reciprocation. That seems more logical anyway.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:18 PM

a physical altercation allows the defendant to respond with like and equal force irrespective of gender.

thankfully, the law tries to uphold that standard

but Im speaking social justice/repurcussion,,,,though it is legal for the man to hit back or push back, or slap back,, in the public they often become demonized and ousted for doing so,,,

Yes I imagine so. Being the stronger they could most likely use restraint instead of reciprocation. That seems more logical anyway.

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:17 PM

We ALLOW women to fight in wars because we
are forced to by political correctness and in
response to a very small minority of women
who scream for it. We have no choice because
they are equals. Personally, as a former
Marine of 28 years, women do NOT belong in
combat. They are a distraction and a hazard
in that environment.
Ill back you up on that particular assertion....great article on it a shprt while back:

"" Two years ago, Army Gen. Martin E. Dempsey,
the nation’s top military officer, laid down an
edict on the Obama administration ’s plan to
open direct land combat jobs to women: If
women cannot meet a standard, senior
commanders better have a good reason why it
should not be lowered.
Today, the “Dempsey rule” appears to have its
first test case.
The Marine Corps just finished research to see
if female officers could successfully complete
its rigorous Infantry Officer Course.
A IOC diploma is a must to earn the
designation of infantry officer. Of 29 women
who tried, none graduated; only four made it
through the first day’s combat endurance test.
Corps public affairs said it did not have the
data on which tasks proved the toughest for
women. But one particularly demanding
upper-body strength test is climbing a 25-foot
rope with a backpack full of gear. A candidate
who cannot crawl to the top fails the test.
Traditionalists see the 0-29 performance as a
call to arms by those inside the Pentagon who
are determined to have significant numbers of
women in the infantry. They are on the
lookout for standards they believe are no
longer relevant in today’s battlefield.
“The pressure is on the services from the
White House’s politically correct crowd vis-a-
vis Obama’s Pentagon appointees, who will
force the services to accept degraded
standards,” said Robert Maginnis, a retired
Army officer and author of the book “Deadly
Consequences: How Cowards Are Pushing
Women Into Combat.”""

More here:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/19/marine-corps-weighs-lower-standards-for-women-afte/?page=all

women as combatants is only new in the US. They have been combatants elsewhere though not in large numbers except perhaps Israel....an outgrowth of the WW2 Resistance no doubt. (where women were very much combatants)

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 03:11 PM

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:06 PM
this is why granny put her money under her mattress.

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:04 PM
I like lazy dates as long as it doesn;t mean unwashed lol

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:01 PM
they think golf is fun. As a Romulan I do not golf.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25