Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 07:00 PM
happiness comes from living in accordance with your values. Listen to that 6th sense. it's real

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:31 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Fri 05/29/15 08:34 PM
johnny & junie

jaldean johnny cash

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:26 PM

Is sex love?

can be

no guarantee thoflowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:25 PM

:laughing:

Der problemolaugh

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:18 PM
See You When I See You

love this

J Aldean

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 08:07 PM
the heartache that don't stop hurting jaldean

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:58 PM

:) looks like Elephants have us all...the Thai were onto something eh?

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:57 PM

This thread keeps rattling around in my head.

I can remember when the big pushes were made to try and stop the "old" thinking and bring in the "new". Living on the edge of the Jim Crow laws and how afraid so many people were. Wasn't pretty watching people suffer the riots and the hatred. I remember hoping that they world was changing for the good and the USA would be what so many thought it could be. That the humiliating criminals would someday find justice. I knew Otis Woodard and Dr. King and Ralph David Abernathy. It wasn't glamorouse trying to pass food in the slums and fight prejudice from the pulpit. All the marches and so forth were a lot more work and suffering than anyone realizes. I was shot at near a bus stop, had a cross burned on my lawn in St. Louis just trying to be a foster Mom. The chilling fear of finding a KKK hood in old attic trunks of a man I once respected and cared for. . Don't kid yourself you thought about it a lot growing up straddling a world that would not let you pass as white and told you that you could compete at the lower level for Miss Kansas but if the real birth certificate that identified you as half "first American" would get out all the work and competitions were a waste. But the change slowly inched forward and colleges were open to all, my children went to fully integrated schools and our family is so mixed it would be pretty hard to find a race or creed not represented. I saw th military finally end some of it's practices and now feel safe that no one has to lie about who they are or who they love. So many steps forward. I know there are still miles to go but it all seems like beating the same dead horse. I guess we still need to sweep out the closets and clean up the corners of the world that hate each other but I am so tired of trying to look in the bright and upcoming generation faces and say you are beautiful for just who you are because they still need to hear it.

TBH I do realize. remember my mom on her knees in prayer underneath the ironing board while my daddy's shirt was having hole burned in it

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:57 PM

This thread keeps rattling around in my head.

I can remember when the big pushes were made to try and stop the "old" thinking and bring in the "new". Living on the edge of the Jim Crow laws and how afraid so many people were. Wasn't pretty watching people suffer the riots and the hatred. I remember hoping that they world was changing for the good and the USA would be what so many thought it could be. That the humiliating criminals would someday find justice. I knew Otis Woodard and Dr. King and Ralph David Abernathy. It wasn't glamorouse trying to pass food in the slums and fight prejudice from the pulpit. All the marches and so forth were a lot more work and suffering than anyone realizes. I was shot at near a bus stop, had a cross burned on my lawn in St. Louis just trying to be a foster Mom. The chilling fear of finding a KKK hood in old attic trunks of a man I once respected and cared for. . Don't kid yourself you thought about it a lot growing up straddling a world that would not let you pass as white and told you that you could compete at the lower level for Miss Kansas but if the real birth certificate that identified you as half "first American" would get out all the work and competitions were a waste. But the change slowly inched forward and colleges were open to all, my children went to fully integrated schools and our family is so mixed it would be pretty hard to find a race or creed not represented. I saw th military finally end some of it's practices and now feel safe that no one has to lie about who they are or who they love. So many steps forward. I know there are still miles to go but it all seems like beating the same dead horse. I guess we still need to sweep out the closets and clean up the corners of the world that hate each other but I am so tired of trying to look in the bright and upcoming generation faces and say you are beautiful for just who you are because they still need to hear it.

TBH I do realize. remember my mom on her knees in prayer underneath the ironing board while my daddy's shirt was having hole burned in it

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:53 PM

you really like the person?

unfortunately ya, it can be

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:52 PM
my kinda party

jd

listen for the guitar solo at the end

canna touch this :)

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:48 PM
Fly Over States

one of my favorite songs of all time

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:44 PM
slaphead good grief

I love animules and all but yado realise that dogs have a brain the size of a walnut?

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:42 PM
I RECOGNIZED YOU on that day but did not wanna bother you or spoil your anonymity on that day

Church Pew or Bar Stool Kinda Town

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:33 PM

Is anyone a classic 80's fan? Like journey for example?

like vh & ACDC

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:32 PM

can't get over how much this gal looks like my sister.. I could post a family photo and you couldn't tell ....

My Love Is..like ..a ...

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:27 PM

It's all good fun..

well ole timer good ta seeyahappy

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:25 PM

Goof I am perving your profile heads up...NICE profile pic! no serious
very rugid and manly. ya ya off topic whateverbiggrin

Yup your right awesome profile. I don't care if it is off topic.

I would say Goof is one of the best hidden jewels on Mingleland but he has never been hidden. Always a hoot and no BS.

I am not sure how he avoids being snapped up. One of my bucket list goals is to live long enough to see him hitched to the perfect gal.

:thumbsup: agreed

the goofster makes me wish I was 20 years younger...AND a 'Bama gal :)

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:19 PM
like good weather on a great lake...like homemade sin :)

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:17 PM
No They Can't That Away From Me

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25