Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:15 PM
c'est moi

not a "fast car" as in sports car, but the acceleration is good, handling right up there w/ the best :)

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:14 PM
my ex used to call me baby and I liked it...I called him teddy bear

we were just weird

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:08 PM

Woodpecker, woodpecker, peckin on a pine...y'all know the rest, right?

not necessarily

but some of us are afraid to ask lol:tongue: laugh

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:06 PM

what comes to MY mind (with out knowing the full story locally) is warm water discharge from an overly urban area multiplied by a region that is over populated therefore the urban warm discharges are way more than what the delicate ecosystem can handle (this is why discharge permits are required but , trust me on this, lots of places are discharging illegally) The warm water discharge may be polluted or even not so much. If the temps rise too high that IS a form of pollution (though not chemical pollution)

I would look at warm water discharge as a probable causality along with chemical pollution and increase EPA inspection and enforcement in the local area

well said : )

thanks. We can't take whole ecosystems for granted...well we have and we need to turn it around where we can.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:01 PM

Someone who love me for real. Someone who willing to give everything to me.

if you are a deaf/mute ex-gymnast nymphomaniac, who's father owns a bar...i'm your guy :banana:

she even wants the bike Ese....huh

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:40 PM

Pick me pick me I know. .lol

THAT is something we know...it's just whether you know honestly......would you buck up a jerk just 'cos he's man?

that's a rhetorical question. I am not necessarily saying this guy of hers is a jerk (even tho it sounds like it)

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:36 PM
what comes to MY mind (with out knowing the full story locally) is warm water discharge from an overly urban area multiplied by a region that is over populated therefore the urban warm discharges are way more than what the delicate ecosystem can handle (this is why discharge permits are required but , trust me on this, lots of places are discharging illegally) The warm water discharge may be polluted or even not so much. If the temps rise too high that IS a form of pollution (though not chemical pollution)

I would look at warm water discharge as a probable causality along with chemical pollution and increase EPA inspection and enforcement in the local area

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:17 PM

I got a text message today. It was from a guy I dated last year for about 4 months. We got along great, talked about everything, good, bad, indifferent. We never seemed to run out of words. And things in the bedroom, well, vrooom vrooom! But then suddenly, nothing. Not a word, peep, or screw off. He stopped responding to anything from me. So, I cut my losses and moved on. I'm not saying it didn't hurt, I'm not saying I didn't cry. I'm not saying I never thought about him again. I'm not saying I didn't wonder what went wrong. But no response is a response.
Well today I heard from him. Apparently my really good girl friend had the opportunity to speak to him, and she ripped him a new one. So, he texted to apologize. I thanked him for his apology and briefly explained, without profanities, how he had made me feel. He explained that his life suddenly turned up-side down and he decided that I didn't need his stress in my life. I paraphrased a post one of the guys here made (I'm sorry I don't remember who, but I thank you very much) about how not accepting comfort etc. from a friend who was willing to provide it was de-valuing to them. Then I asked him what the purpose of the apology was, because if it was to settle this some before we went back to our separate lives I was not willing to rip open anymore of the scar tissue by discussing it further. He said he was offering friendship, and would not trade the time we had together for anything. I told him apparently he would, because he did.

That's where it stands. If my Mingle friends have thoughts on the matter, I would like to hear them.

you're right, he did and I think part of the stress he did not want to bother you with was another woman. That is really the only reason guys simply vanish unless someone shoots them (and even then their cousin will call and tell you ). Do what you think is best for you. Remember tho he ain't changing, He will do it again.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:17 PM

I got a text message today. It was from a guy I dated last year for about 4 months. We got along great, talked about everything, good, bad, indifferent. We never seemed to run out of words. And things in the bedroom, well, vrooom vrooom! But then suddenly, nothing. Not a word, peep, or screw off. He stopped responding to anything from me. So, I cut my losses and moved on. I'm not saying it didn't hurt, I'm not saying I didn't cry. I'm not saying I never thought about him again. I'm not saying I didn't wonder what went wrong. But no response is a response.
Well today I heard from him. Apparently my really good girl friend had the opportunity to speak to him, and she ripped him a new one. So, he texted to apologize. I thanked him for his apology and briefly explained, without profanities, how he had made me feel. He explained that his life suddenly turned up-side down and he decided that I didn't need his stress in my life. I paraphrased a post one of the guys here made (I'm sorry I don't remember who, but I thank you very much) about how not accepting comfort etc. from a friend who was willing to provide it was de-valuing to them. Then I asked him what the purpose of the apology was, because if it was to settle this some before we went back to our separate lives I was not willing to rip open anymore of the scar tissue by discussing it further. He said he was offering friendship, and would not trade the time we had together for anything. I told him apparently he would, because he did.

That's where it stands. If my Mingle friends have thoughts on the matter, I would like to hear them.

you're right, he did and I think part of the stress he did not want to bother you with was another woman. That is really the only reason guys simply vanish unless someone shoots them (and even then their cousin will call and tell you ). Do what you think is best for you. Remember tho he ain't changing, He will do it again.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:04 AM

If he runs Michelle for president and sets up a foundation ... he can make millions just like Clinton!think

I somehow think he already has made millions...stimulus money? oh yeah, but but where did it all go?noway

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:01 AM
interesting is good. nice to see you againwaving

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:00 AM

Looks like that might be a fun natural water slide. happy

it does indeed, but the rangers would probably take a dim view of that. it's Old Man's Cave a state park ... gotta stay on the trails :)laugh flowerforyou waving

What a shame!

it's reallt pretty tho

I posted it because everyone thinks Ohio is flat and all industry

I have to agree, it is pretty. Still, I wanna slide! tears

I'm better now. I think I was channeling some kids for a moment. :tongue:

laugh I used to slide in a place very much like that...it's kinda bumpy in reality...black & blue kinda bumpy

(but worth every minute of it )flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:56 AM
noway noway

I'm confused Tawt, Is this now a threesome or did you just get dumped by two women you were dating who ran off together?slaphead

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 04:52 AM
I am for once speechlessohwell

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 09:00 PM
go Crew

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:57 PM

it does indeed, but the rangers would probably take a dim view of that. it's Old Man's Cave a state park ... gotta stay on the trails :)laugh flowerforyou waving

What a shame!

it's reallt pretty tho

I posted it because everyone thinks Ohio is flat and all industry

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:56 PM

Columbus Oh home of the Buckeye stadium

Wow! Sweet I didn't realize you were a Buckeye AND a terrible driver! I'm originally one of your barefoot neighbors from across the river.

Some flee in fear from banjo music but when I hear it, I'm like :banana: "that's my jam!"

across the river? soooo you're from the east side...lollaugh

I live in Columbus, yes....home of the Columbus Crew also

and.......the "THERMINATOR"

Soccer and Beer? That's so half way American! :laughing:

laugh and burgers....so what's the other half?laugh

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:44 PM

Columbus Oh home of the Buckeye stadium

Wow! Sweet I didn't realize you were a Buckeye AND a terrible driver! I'm originally one of your barefoot neighbors from across the river.

Some flee in fear from banjo music but when I hear it, I'm like :banana: "that's my jam!"

across the river? soooo you're from the east side...lollaugh

I live in Columbus, yes....home of the Columbus Crew also

and.......the "THERMINATOR"

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:42 PM

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:38 PM

I read the following phrases often but have no idea what the writer means by them. So, what exactly is YOUR definition of "down to earth" and "open minded"?

When I read "open minded" for example, it translates to "swinging" or that one of the people in that relationship is going to wind up dressed in head to toe leather!

Explain yourself!

I kinda of think like you in the open minded thing...like you have to accept someone who's a pervert or your not "open minded"

uh fine, call me close minded but I am not doing with you and your cousin while your sister rolls the film...lol

Down to earth I read as nosy...jmho

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25