Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:27 PM

As a parent,
I'm glad this isn't an issue I had to deal with.

as a parent I would pull my children out of those classes

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 08:31 AM
half nekked picture? where? drool drool laugh

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 08:31 AM
half nekked picture? where? drool drool laugh

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 08:30 AM
for security reasons I seldom if ever go off the site and if someone constantly pesters me to off the site I get very suspicious of them

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:37 AM
running for 10 min? might as well go home 10 min early. For cardio benefit (not to mention training) you must elevate your heart rate to target for at least 15 minutes not including cool down and the time it takes to get to target (ex long distance runner here)flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:37 AM
running for 10 min? might as well go home 10 min early. For cardio benefit (not to mention training) you must elevate your heart rate to target for at least 15 minutes not including cool down and the time it takes to get to target (ex long distance runner here)flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:22 AM

love this, but I think his is fast trying to avoid being chinese.....

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:20 AM
I finally found a really good Chinese Restaurant here in townhappy flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:19 AM
or she found someone else

which I think is about 99% of it

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:17 AM
couple of speeding tickets...ooooo... 25 years go is my top offense lol

I blame the state sign placement on the hywy:wink: laugh

never been arrested:angel:

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:13 AM
Heaven only knows Mr. Andersonshades

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:11 AM

getting a bone marrow aspiration tomorrow, super nervous cuz I've never had a operation done before.

Good Luck Best Wishes Hope you're OK....no hope ur FABULOUSflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:08 AM

Sorry Sassy, I disagree. I consider this type of behaviour to be extremely bad manners. Instead of text, imagine being on a train or plane with someone. You are enjoying a splendid conversation and then the person just stops talking, refuses to say why, and even refuses to acknowledge that you are even exist? I think you would find that to be annoying.

If you engage someone here in a running conversation and then decide to stop, have the courtesy to just say so. Just clamming up or giving someone the 'silent treatment' in my books is ignorant behaviour.

I have been on the net a long long time....it just doesn;t work that way here and you will never be a happy netter if u can't let go of that control thingflowerforyou

I TT get how you feel but comparisons to IRL ....u just beat urself up with them

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:04 AM

Dear whoever Reading this ,

I hope you have a reason to smile

Today .

thanks Kissable I hope I do also :)

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:03 AM

gonna appoint himself?laugh
:thumbsup:

i like how u think :) See my post just aboveshades

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:03 AM

Rumors advocates that Obama is planning to join the Supreme Court after his presidency is over.

Obama served as president of the Harvard Law Review and taught constitutional law at the UNIVERSITY of Chicago.

While campaigning back in 2008, Obama himself said that the best justices historically have been former politicians. According to The Washington Post, he listed three-time California governor Earl Warren as his judicial hero.

��We need somebody who's��s got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it'��s like to be a young teenage mom, Obama said of his ideal Supreme Court Justice, clearly thinking he displays these qualities. ��The empathy to understand what it's like to be poor, or African American, or gay, or disabled, or old.

Obama could end up like President William Howard Taft, who became chief justice of the Supreme Court after leaving the White House.

What do you think of the possibility of Obama joining the Supreme Court?

http://conservativepost.com/obama-could-become-supreme-court-justice-after-presidency/

This is why we need to vote a Republican in to the White House in this next election! This a$$hole needs to be in prison, not behind the bench.

Thankfully he wouldn't make it past the confirmation hearings.

He can;t "join" the Supreme Court. He has no experience on the bench and clearly does not understand the application of constitutional law despite his background. We will likely have Republicans presidents for awhile after the debacle of the last 8 years so I think his chances of being "APPOINTED" and passing confirmation hearings are slim to less than none. jmhoflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:59 AM

I have had women contact me and we have chatted for a while and things were great but then I get no more response from them.this happened already a few times. I just find it rude to just stop talking to someone especially if that person wanted to chat with you in the first place. I'm not a boring person and didn't say anything that would have offended them at all. I don't get it. what

I have had that happen too. I have also done that. It can be hard to tell with a complete stranger what will offend them. There could be a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with us. Ours is not to know or understand but to keep looking for that one person we really connect with.

happy

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 02:04 AM

Journalist: Media is Protecting Obama Admin and CIA Brass on Bin Laden Death Story

"The media is protecting the Obama Administration and the CIA brass in regard to the integrity of their account" says investigative journalist Gareth Porter while taking about a story that is creating a lot of controversy. That story by journalist Seymour Hersh is scathing report which aims to debunk the entire official story of how the Obama Administration killed Osama bin Laden.

Remember this famous image from the White House Situation Room as high level members of the Obama Administration watched in "real time" the killing of bin Laden? Of course, former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta later admitted that the feed being watched here wasn't actually a live feed at all. That there were no live images actually fed from inside the bin Laden compound

http://truthinmedia.com/journalist-media-is-protecting-obama-admin-and-cia-brass-on-bin-laden-death-story/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

It always struck me as funny when viewing this pic that our POTUS looks like a towel boy in a locker room instead of the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth laugh

what a waste of good laptops

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 02:04 AM

Journalist: Media is Protecting Obama Admin and CIA Brass on Bin Laden Death Story

"The media is protecting the Obama Administration and the CIA brass in regard to the integrity of their account" says investigative journalist Gareth Porter while taking about a story that is creating a lot of controversy. That story by journalist Seymour Hersh is scathing report which aims to debunk the entire official story of how the Obama Administration killed Osama bin Laden.

Remember this famous image from the White House Situation Room as high level members of the Obama Administration watched in "real time" the killing of bin Laden? Of course, former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta later admitted that the feed being watched here wasn't actually a live feed at all. That there were no live images actually fed from inside the bin Laden compound

http://truthinmedia.com/journalist-media-is-protecting-obama-admin-and-cia-brass-on-bin-laden-death-story/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

It always struck me as funny when viewing this pic that our POTUS looks like a towel boy in a locker room instead of the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth laugh

what a waste of good laptops

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 02:00 AM

CNN Turning on Obama? The Controversial Story Inside

There's some noted animosity between the President and the liberal news network as of late.

Just a few weeks ago at the White House Correspondent's dinner, Obama took a few jabs at CNN.

Well, now CNN is firing back, going so far as to publish a report on a story in which Obama is being indicted in a massive cover-up over the death of Bin-Laden.

You'll no doubt remember the President conveniently showed the world he had orchestrated the killing of the world's most wanted terrorist only days after publishing his birth certificate.

So far it's been one of his biggest claims to fame.

With the announcement Bin-Laden was dead, the birth certificate story petered out, and the media was taken by the Bin-Laden story as it unfolded in bite-size pieces.

A daring nighttime raid by Seal Team 6, a quick execution, and then a burial at sea was all Obama needed to satisfy Americans.

But now, a noted liberal journalist isn't so sure Obama was being truthful about the ordeal.

http://americanprosperity.com/cnn-turning-on-obama-the-controversial-story-inside/

Obama not being truthful? hmmmmm......you don't saylaugh