Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:38 PM

I think the best thing to do, is not take it so seriously. I just take it with a pinch of salt, because you can't totally rely on dating websites. Have a few other methods in mind. We're all in the same boat on here. drinker

I completely agree...it is what it is...people who try to force things usually just end up unhappy *shrugs*happy

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:38 PM

I think the best thing to do, is not take it so seriously. I just take it with a pinch of salt, because you can't totally rely on dating websites. Have a few other methods in mind. We're all in the same boat on here. drinker

I completely agree...it is what it is...people who try to force things usually just end up unhappy *shrugs*happy

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:37 PM

fact: more white people die at the hands of police than blacks.

doesnt make the news because it doesnt further the "black lives matter" agenda..
why was it such a huge deal with mike brown? he robbed a grocery store and witnesses all claimed that brown did in fact attack the cop. but the media hyped it up and hyped it up with the whole black lives matter BS. its all part of the agenda to create race wars and divide the country.

the significant word is DISPROPORTIONATE,,, there are 9 times as many white people here as black people, so the raw number being higher means very little,,,

I agree with this statement here ^, but I do not think this shooting is any less important because it was a white male, I also don;t think we can, with CERTAINTY, rule out racial influence, sadly enough. jmhowaving

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:07 AM
OK I'll do this

1. Hawks, William S Clark & Brian K Wheeler
2. The Audubon Society Nature Guide to Wetlands, William A. Niering
3. Peterson Field Guides: Bird's Nests, Hal H. Harrison
4. A+ Guide to Software, Jean Andrews
5. Garfield's Guide to Everything, Jim Davis

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 06:56 AM
I think a one woman man is lovely

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 08:50 PM
do yoga and get a lawyer

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 05:44 AM

Why do foreigners avoid chatting with Nigerians?

Are you kidding?

doubt it...prolly pot stirring...alas duty calls so I can;t stay to simmer....lol

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 05:43 AM

Yes my high school had a sex ed program..a real yawn show. My boyfriend went to a neighboring district. I liked that program betterbigsmile bigsmile

What made his better? Was it the complimentary bananas and whipped cream they provided?..

Nah it was the complete leather bondage set complete with whips which made his better,lol
:smile:

mingle men are so naughty

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 05:43 AM

Yes my high school had a sex ed program..a real yawn show. My boyfriend went to a neighboring district. I liked that program betterbigsmile bigsmile

What made his better? Was it the complimentary bananas and whipped cream they provided?..

something like that

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 05:40 AM
glad it's Friday :)

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 06:00 PM

Whenever something not too pleasent occurs in my life which gets me a lil low...i think of her & wish to hold her... coz just holding her during bad times would make everything ok.
But those days are gone.
Regardless of how many people are in my life sometimes i wish to touch & hold that special one & give her all my love.

those days are gone for a lot of us. I talk to good peeps at those times :)

Yes same here....but the person who i told my inner most ambitions, desires, secrets & all of me & to be my better half does not exist right now....kinda sucks when i see happy couples & i remember thats how i once was

At least you have inner most ambitions and desires and so on...flowerforyou

Best of luck to you, you are a nice person so nice things will happen sugar {{{{unknown_romeo}}}}drinker

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:49 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 05/07/15 05:55 PM

"free speech" has limit so its not totally "free"

Malarkey!mad

actually hate speech is a crime (United States) but I do not know the details. Also there is liable. Your free speech cannot falsely defame.

2011. Snyder vs Phelps

The Supreme Court ruled 8-1 hate speech was protected under the first amendment as long as it didn't promote imminent violence.

http://www.uscourts.gov/educational-resources/get-involved/constitution-activities/first-amendment/protests-flash-mobs/facts-case-summary.aspx

right so the KKK can parade and hold rallies (speeches) but their speech cannot provoke violence. Sounds about right....this all went on in Cincinnati a few years ago but again I can't recall all the details. Cincy is pretty conservative ...they outlaw whatever they want....kinda like a north Texas outpost lol (JK)

I am also thinking there is more case law... I really think the jury is probably still out on this. There is usually enough case law in these types of discussions to support more than one outlook jmho

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:46 PM

If those Muslims want free speech banned they should f--k off to one of those miserable Countries were it is banned.
Please pardon my French.

well I doubt ALL muslims agree on this ...just like ALL Christians do not think alike.

More educated, perhaps more reasonable Muslims will know enough about our Constitution to realize how silly this sounds/is.

When people of another culture move here sometimes they want to make changes. They must do it lawfully. It is a learning curve for those from totalitarian or despotic countries because they have little experience working WITHIN the system to change things.

To make changes in America, one has to create laws. Laws (not opinion) guide how we must behave. Laws in America must be "Constitutional" meaning they must not violate the tenets of that document. (Could someone let Barrack in on this please)lol

A law against free speech would violate the constitution so that is not going to happen.

But keep in mind, that this same document allows Muslims to practice their faith. That is protected by the Constitution (see Conrad's post).

I'm not spelling this out for you franky. i am sure you know these things, but for any non Americans who may not understand.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:34 PM

"free speech" has limit so its not totally "free"

Malarkey!mad

actually hate speech is a crime (United States) but I do not know the details. Also there is liable. Your free speech cannot falsely defame.

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:30 PM

Whenever something not too pleasent occurs in my life which gets me a lil low...i think of her & wish to hold her... coz just holding her during bad times would make everything ok.
But those days are gone.
Regardless of how many people are in my life sometimes i wish to touch & hold that special one & give her all my love.

those days are gone for a lot of us. I talk to good peeps at those times :)

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:50 AM

Yeah, there is very thin line of distinction between ego & self esteem.

These two terms are largely subjective to the culture & hence perception too....but don't you think that even saying I'm egoless, Selfless & expecting others to count that on you & further expecting them to follow for the same to you makes you egoistic??

as said nu M

lose yourself

hello there old friend {{{{prashant}}}}flowerforyou smitten

Hello sweetest. Thanks for remembering me.flowerforyou :smile:

Sorry yaar,I didn't get anything what u said.....nu M etc.etc.

So no comments..:smile:

Oh, OK sorry. There is a video by Eminem called Lose Yourself which is an interesting take on the loss of self (for those who strive for loss of the self)flowerforyou

I tried to post it earlier in the thread but I did it wrongsad

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:47 AM

your EGO is YOU.
It is up to you what you fill it up with!
The responsibility is yours!

:thumbsup: I believe Conrad...mainly because he looks like a psychiatrist.

I believe Conrad because he laughs at my jokes :wink:

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 05:32 AM

Just curious, has anyone ever phoned one of these phone numbers that you get in PMs? Just for the heck of it?

Would they really be their own phone numbers, I wonder? I mean, you wouldn't send out your own number randomly to just anyone unless it was a burner? Or are these numbers as fake as the people who send them?

And do women send their phone numbers to you guys as well?

no, but I've blocked my fair share laugh

no photo

Just curious, has anyone ever phoned one of these phone numbers that you get in PMs? Just for the heck of it?

Would they really be their own phone numbers, I wonder? I mean, you wouldn't send out your own number randomly to just anyone unless it was a burner? Or are these numbers as fake as the people who send them?

And do women send their phone numbers to you guys as well?

no, but I've blocked my fair share laugh

no photo

U might think otherwise.. But at some specific stage of life u also hav think lyk dis..

no one ever has to think anything unless they choose to