this lady ^^ :angel: flowerforyou
flowerforyou waving

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:22 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Mon 05/11/15 05:27 PM

2kids

Rowbaby

Pata

Dancere(She of the What Movie Have You Recently Seen thread, she was one of the first people I talked to on here because when I first discovered the forums I mainly posted in the Movie section.)

Goofball

egoodrich

Tromette (I mainly remember her because she was a fellow Troma fan, hence the name.)

Cinderella75

MirrorMirror

Ramone

DTHRomeo

yup similar list here...also spleggie and bastet, hannahatesbananas and bhenderson, Fear, Pancaker, Chelsea, mano , Oh and Fade! Myka & fadetoblack

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:22 PM
they are not here any more 'cept beach and souf, YR

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:47 AM

he should get a few days in the slammer just for that haircut

this makes sense

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:44 AM
thanks for all the great wishes. I really enjoyed mother's day AND yes, I did turn off the beaters (but I kept spoon for myself...heh heh)flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:40 AM
watched Bruce Willis in 6th Sense. It was great, different for him. He was awesome as always :):heart: love love

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:51 PM
:thumbsup: rofl yup same here

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:49 PM

Well some of us saw this **** coming.

Who does Obama think our landlords are? We owe China more money than we or any country could possibly pay back. Does Obama really believe all Americans or all powerful nations live in a closet & don't know this?

Ugh... pay backs are a ***** ! frustrated

be honest, i don't really disagree with obarry on this... i can't see through his lies on this yet, but what he's saying has some merit...

Think Moe! What has NAFTA and our other trade agreements given us? NOTHING! (OK.....cheap junk imports with nothing "Made In America" anymore) Unless you are able to go to those other countries for work.

These agreements have closed businesses here allowing foreign nations to buy the real estate for pennies on the dollar, getting taxpayer funded low or no interest loans from OUR govt, and then not paying a dime in taxes while sending the money they make off of us back to their country of origin

This is all part of Agenda 21 and the One World Govt plans which in the end will cause the demise of our sovereignty, along with our Constitutional rights and subject us to UN control and laws

They basicly give our govt what it has been seeking all along..... control of us..... which our Constitution has prevented to a degree up to this point

^ any trade agreement with Asian markets must require equal market access in consumer goods to their markets AND investment in American jobs with as much manufacturing coming back to the US as possible. We can sell the material investments in those countries back to them to retire debt.

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:44 PM

hahahaha I like when they say they love my eyes and I got my cowboy hat pulled down bigsmile

I love it when they tell me I am beautiful. i don;t have a picture on here of melaugh

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:44 PM

hahahaha I like when they say they love my eyes and I got my cowboy hat pulled down bigsmile

I love it when they tell me I am beautiful. i don;t have a picture on here of melaugh

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:41 PM

Since when does a shirt define a man? I am certain most every woman here has met a man in suit and tie that where totally jerks. When I see a woman in a bikini tastefully showing her body I don't judge her

some consider it to be in poor taste, myself included. If you need THAT explained to you, then I do not think the explanation will help. Let's just leave it at to each his own :)

welcome to mingleflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:38 PM

As we age I understand we don't look the same as we did 20 years ago. But age gracefully and be proud no need to hide behind 10 yr old pics. We want exactly what we are looking at here

and men don't? lol

I have met men who were not only 25 yrs at least older than their photo but also not the PERSON IN the photo:tongue:

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:38 PM

As we age I understand we don't look the same as we did 20 years ago. But age gracefully and be proud no need to hide behind 10 yr old pics. We want exactly what we are looking at here

and men don't? lol

I have met men who were not only 25 yrs at least older than their photo but also not the PERSON IN the photo:tongue:

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:34 PM
the boxer I admire most has always been and always will be the butterfly & the bee

Ali is hands down the best

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:32 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Sat 05/09/15 09:35 PM

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:32 PM
that's a tough one. there are a lot of good athletes around. My favorite wrestler (retired) is my oldest son and my favorite soccer player is my other son.

I love Michael Jordan and the old Chicago Bulls. And also John Elway of the Denver Broncos. Everything either one of them did was admirable.

Wyomia Tyus an Olympic sprinter and Dorothy Hamill, skater were the women athletes I admired most as a child.

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:22 PM
well heck then I am getting a job there. they also don't have to deal with social security. that, plus no taxes sounds like heaven on earth

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 09:20 PM

Thank-you, ma'am for your welcome mat. I got your reply and the lame one before you which simply stated: "Too much information for me". Well, welcome to la-la land! You on the other hand have some gray matter left to share which I truly appreciate. Thank you again for existing!...Guy

so funny what a coincidence I was just reading about brain atrophy

you are welcome. enjoy the forums. there are days when I also don;t read the longer posts and just want to be silly too. there are a lot of nice folk here in all stages of brain health lollaugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:53 PM
I am Sweetestgirl1. I am just funny. But it's not on purposeflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:49 PM
Well I do agree that some laughter would probably sound a bit less dour.

I am just the opposite from your description. I do not willingly or in comfort share more serious feelings and thoughts easily with those I do not know well. A shared or similar sense of humor is a nice way to bond initially. Anything else is ab bit too intense for me. :)

Welcome to Mingle.flowerforyou