Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:34 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Tue 05/26/15 08:35 PM
Columbus Oh home of the Buckeye stadium

and near here :)

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 08:07 PM
yupper and these street thugs are the same ones who call the cops as soon as someone pees in their backyard....I don;t blame the cops...let them kill each other

in the meantime just protect the rest of us from them.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:56 PM

Not really.
However, when something naughty is said DURING "adult fun time", it can be kinda hot.....or not. It just depends.

right, timing and intent are everything...comments about rimming are NEVER hot

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:49 PM

You mean the soft slow kisses down one side of your neck pausing to kiss where your cleavage begins then slowly moving up other side to end at your lips.
pfffffffffffttttt who likes that stuffwhoa

OMG please don't stop there, carry on

pervert alert on the brickylaugh

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:44 PM

Being told twice in 2 separate federal courts that NO is the LEGAL answer should have Obama applying for refresher courses in case and constitutional law. lol

But... but... he thinks he is Emperor for life rofl

lolrofl :thumbsup: thanks for that ...I haven't laughed that hard in awhilewaving

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:32 PM
who is better at cleaning? The person who made the mess. period. and they better do it right.grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 06:29 PM
Being told twice in 2 separate federal courts that NO is the LEGAL answer should have Obama applying for refresher courses in case and constitutional law. lol

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:37 AM

Just a side note,

On the heels of a bitter objection by the Federal Canadian government to grant bail to Omar Khadr, you know, the 15 yr old kid who spent 13 years in jail, most of those in Guantanamo? tortured, isolated? In fact, the mighty Harper never once made a request to get him back here, it was the courts who got him here, the courts granting bail.

So we let kids suffer in foreign torture chambers, restrict boycotts & free speech to Israel, encourage free speech against Muslims . I'm confused. This isn't the country I remember... 4 more months!

Western leaders from Europe to the US and Canada are stupid to allow themselves to be pulled into the contentiousness of Islam. Or the rivalries of any religion.

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:32 AM
air supplylaugh

ladies listen to some metal too yanno

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:32 AM
air supplylaugh

ladies listen to some metal too yanno

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:28 AM

REJECTION!

Do you fear it so much you don't even make an attempt?

If you don't ask, you have chosen the answer "NO" yourself. Go out on a limb! Roll the dice! Take a chance! What's the worst that can happen, you cross one more off the list?

You aren't asking them to get married and have babies - you are asking to have an opportunity to get to know them. Heck, YOU may wind up NOT liking THEM once you do!

Did you always land the first job you applied for? Did that stop you from asking for employment? Use that same persistence in your quest for love!

I "flip the script" on dread - my goal is to be REJECTED at least once a day!

:banana: One day I will FAIL to reach my goal!

Discuss among yourselves, I'm off to the beach for my daily goal attainment session (plus the women are wearing swim suits pitchfork )

I really don't fear rejection. I do seldom meet anyone who I want to spend any significant amount of time with. I don;t think the employment analogy works because a job is something we need to survive and you can accept lesser employment hoping it will turn into something great or plan to keep looking while employed

But to me relationships don't work that way

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:28 AM

REJECTION!

Do you fear it so much you don't even make an attempt?

If you don't ask, you have chosen the answer "NO" yourself. Go out on a limb! Roll the dice! Take a chance! What's the worst that can happen, you cross one more off the list?

You aren't asking them to get married and have babies - you are asking to have an opportunity to get to know them. Heck, YOU may wind up NOT liking THEM once you do!

Did you always land the first job you applied for? Did that stop you from asking for employment? Use that same persistence in your quest for love!

I "flip the script" on dread - my goal is to be REJECTED at least once a day!

:banana: One day I will FAIL to reach my goal!

Discuss among yourselves, I'm off to the beach for my daily goal attainment session (plus the women are wearing swim suits pitchfork )

I really don't fear rejection. I do seldom meet anyone who I want to spend any significant amount of time with. I don;t think the employment analogy works because a job is something we need to survive and you can accept lesser employment hoping it will turn into something great or plan to keep looking while employed

But to me relationships don't work that way

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:22 AM

so many mingle gentlemen were after ruth, just remembered this cat
texasscoundrel

Oh yes I remember that guy he was always in the middle of a argument but I respected him because he always laid it out on how he felt about things.He was a interesting Cat for sure and I hope he is doing well. I believe he was a long distance truck driver.

he was pretty opinionated but then so I am. I had a few words with him as I recall about his "recommendations" but basically we just left reach other alone after awhile

no photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:13 AM

Alright I'll state my opinion on this

In a relationship where I am in love ? Make your blood boil in your veins.
your body ache and your skin feel like its on fire I got a helluva imagination and extensive vocabulary and there ain't a damn thing wrong with my libido. .

but sex.texting and dirty bedtime stories with strangers I am never going to meet who do not care about me? I find empty,boring,tedious,repetitive and waste of time

basically boys like to talk dirty any time anywhere and they never outgrow it. I agree it's waste of time unless it involves your partner, but to the guys its a fun hobby like roller blade hockey or something lol

guys are weirdflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:28 PM

So i guess nobody has tried this workout yet...ohwell

people have each their own thing

My workout consisted of about 12-15 hrs of martial arts a week, 3-5 hrs of yoga 2-3 miles of swimming a week and on alternate days 2-3 miles run. I increased the run to 4-5 mi when I stopped actively training in tae kwon do. weight lifting is the worst thing one can do as far as speed and flexibility to the long muscles. My emphasis was always speed, long muscular flexibility, stamina and spinal & joint flexibility. I did do some nautilus now and then but mostly just to test my strength. The best conditioning is anything aerobic (vs anaerobic) so you and I are literally on opposite sides of the planet philosophically. oh well :)

I haven't done a yoga in about a month due to the flu I have been on total rest, and I can feel my long muscles stiffen as I sit here...lol

can't wait to get back at it. may even do some more kick boxing. i
ll be kick boxin' granny :)

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:15 PM

running for 10 min? might as well go home 10 min early. For cardio benefit (not to mention training) you must elevate your heart rate to target for at least 15 minutes not including cool down and the time it takes to get to target (ex long distance runner here)flowerforyou

ok thanks but weight lifting then running in the end is not the same as just running....coz by the end of my workout i can feel each muscle throughout the body ready for anything

true. your run is a waste of time

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:13 PM

As a parent,
I'm glad this isn't an issue I had to deal with.

as a parent I would pull my children out of those classes

Mandatory curriculum. Not a class or choice. The parents found out in Canada... the Kindergarten... kids came hone, asking sex questions & some upset asking it they are a boy, girl or unisex. KINDERGARTEN

The parents were NOT asked permission or notified. And kindergarten kids were taught " THIRD SEX GENDER

that's a misconception. there is always a choice. I always corrected misinformation from the school such as the best way to do certain math operations, biology info, artistic definitions (as well as "third sex gender" were that an issue) as a responsible parent would continue to do so. that is not only scientifically wrong, it is silly. I would also encourage my kids to argue with the teachers and refuse to agree :)

I would not allow my kids to go. that's final. let them arrest me. there is nothing they can do to stop me from removing my children. I am a certified teacher and in the "know" :)

my youngest went to parochial school anyway. thank god....so again...I would remove my children

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:09 PM

As a parent,

Mandatory curriculum. Not a class or choice. The parents found out in Canada... the Kindergarten... kids came hone, asking sex questions & some upset asking it they are a boy, girl or unisex. KINDERGARTEN

The parents were NOT asked permission or notified. And kindergarten kids were taught " THIRD SEX GENDER

I would not allow my kids to go. that's final. let them arrest me. there is nothing they can do to stop me from removing my children. I am a certified teacher and in the "know" :)

my youngest went to parochial school anyway. thank god....so again...I would remove my children

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:09 PM

As a parent,

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 07:04 PM
Reruns of Family Ties...love it

makes me wonder about Michael J Foxohwell