Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:06 PM
I Don't Know Enough About You

Diana Krall

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 07:00 PM

I know I am opening a can of worms but, what are ya'lls thoughts on Man Caves? Where are the Woman Caves? LOL

...... and go...spock

see no prob w/ a man cave...we all deserve a little space :)

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:55 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Fri 05/29/15 06:57 PM
I am so glad this thread is here...tis waaaaaay too quite in dieses abode

so

all or nothing at alll...my fav piano

damm photobucket...errrr

diana krall :)

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:43 PM
c'mon y'all I can't laugh this hard and not pee me pantslaugh rofl

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:42 PM

Uh huh....oh yessss...

(((((((((2kids)))))))flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:

(((((PosseGirl)))):heart: smooched flowerforyou waving

totally

you have NO idea how much I have missed you flowerforyou

blushing :heart:
Awwww.Cmere....

K K....gimme dat....hug

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:40 PM
yellow means "go faster"

-Jeff Bridges, Starman

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:39 PM

So I'm curious. If they SAY they are going to kill you, and a couple guys die TRYING to kill you, (as happened in Texas)how can you STILL be the Islamophobic one in the conversation?

I think Pam Geller is a heroine, and I think this former Marine is a hero. Both are putting up with a lot of crap and death threats to uphold the belief that free speech does not only apply to "Have a nice day."

Sometimes speech is distasteful, and when it offends you, turn the channel or walk away. When you however TELL people to be violent in public, well now you are inciting people, and the law steps in.

When people are so incensed by what you say that they try to kill you, well sounds like someone has anger issues, and some time in the pen should adjust your attitude. Either that or you become a test medium for the ammunition being carried in the weapons of the attendees.

exactly and thanks...nice to see someone else pick up the lecture circuit lol

freedom of speech requires tolerance, bespeaks it

the same restriction that you might want to place on someone could well be applied to you under the rule of arbitrary despots

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:30 PM
laugh rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:29 PM

^^^^^ aint no wine like homemade wine!!

the finest is the one ur with:wink:

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:27 PM
the marital relationship must come first, that must be demonstrated and it is the best lesson children can learn if they plan on having the same

not what "Oh my kids come first" _type peeps wanna hear, but it is a solid factoid

don't even TRY to take me on this LOL

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:22 PM

Uh huh....oh yessss...

(((((PosseGirl)))):heart: smooched flowerforyou waving

totally

you have NO idea how much I have missed you flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:21 PM

all i have to say for opponents of free speech is:

you know of course that he used to swim naked in the Delaware River....probably scared Betsey Ross half to death...lol

whats wrong with swimming naked, i love skinny dippin', when theres ladies also dippin. maybe betsy ross was skinny dippin wit him.

wouldn't surprise me ...even a seamstress needs a break...prolly sharing a glass of Claret, Ben's winedrinker drinker

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:18 PM

Uh huh....oh yessss...

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:17 PM
OK goof what's up?

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:13 PM

Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

well said I have never understood 'race' attraction either since each race has billions with a billion different combinations of features

but, as someone else said, noone is going to be EVERYONES Type and if people so choose to eliminate a billion people from their potential pool because of their ancestry(or skin color) its their loss

not yours,,,flowerforyou

waving i believe that there are some people who driscriminate black person and i dont understand why. We are both humans.

I think most of our beliefs and tastes are conditioned by our environment,, to be honest

so people discriminate(individually) for any number of reasons from race to gender

not everyone has been conditioned to see all races as culturally and historically different yet still human

thank you

yanno I did not raise my sons with any particular predisposition as far as race....it was a non issue. And both have emerged as totally loving ....never heard a racist remark.. I did not really teach them to NOT be racist , just never taught them to be racist (course not geez)waving waving

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:13 PM

Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

well said I have never understood 'race' attraction either since each race has billions with a billion different combinations of features

but, as someone else said, noone is going to be EVERYONES Type and if people so choose to eliminate a billion people from their potential pool because of their ancestry(or skin color) its their loss

not yours,,,flowerforyou

waving i believe that there are some people who driscriminate black person and i dont understand why. We are both humans.

I think most of our beliefs and tastes are conditioned by our environment,, to be honest

so people discriminate(individually) for any number of reasons from race to gender

not everyone has been conditioned to see all races as culturally and historically different yet still human

thank you

yanno I did not raise my sons with any particular predisposition as far as race....it was a non issue. And both have emerged as totally loving ....never heard a racist remark.. I did not really teach them to NOT be racist , just never taught them to be racist (course not geez)waving waving

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:09 PM

we still have FREEDOM OF SPEECH ?
i thought they took that one away as well : (

freedom of speech is relative. Mu contention is that there really is not such a thing............

except perhaps between lovers....even then he better be careful if she says do these jeans make me look fat? lollaugh

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:07 PM

all i have to say for opponents of free speech is:

you know of course that he used to swim naked in the Delaware River....probably scared Betsey Ross half to death...lol

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:04 PM

my ex used to call me baby and I liked it...I called him teddy bear

we were just weird

That is so naughty!love

[/quote

oh yes, it was....quitehappy

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 06:04 PM

my ex used to call me baby and I liked it...I called him teddy bear

we were just weird

That is so naughty!love