Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 02:42 AM

boss
how can find friend e-mail address

You have to ask that person for it, but is best to use the site email lest people think you a scammer

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 02:41 AM
pacific star gave good advice - only place I might vary is in a stronger empha sis on this being an American/canadian site and the forums almost exclusively English except for the occasional phrase here and there. So if your English is not so good, maybe get someone to help you post. Welcome to mingle

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 02:31 AM

The current administration lies more than most. But they already have thousands of atomic bombs. Iran should not be trusted or believed. I believe Iran is a terrorist nation and should never be allows to process uranium, much less build a bomb.

No good can come of this. I think they should be blockaded until all nuke equipment is removed.
agree

Only reason they negotiate at all is because the sanctions in place made it in their interests. They are most definitely a terrorist nation. We should not be 'negotiating" at all. The sanctions make words unecessary

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 02:17 AM
Frustrated and angry as hell

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 02:16 AM

Depressing days! Fight for right with everyone, a lot of breakouts with family and society can weaken anyone. Till how many time such things will happen, when people understand abnormals also desire for a normal life!

It helps when those we deal with have a basic concept of right and wrong.

I am dealing with landlord right now who should probably be arrested. And has no clue of the difference between right and wrong....
I'm the normal one here... heart words? We're past that point unfortunately I am beginning to think force is the only language these people understand...sad

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 01:59 AM

Prostitution is one of the oldest occupations known to man. Lets find out why men have patronized these women till date. Dating back till ancient times, prostitution is one of the oldest professions known to man. As much as many people around the world frown on it as a profession, a good number of men still patronize these red light street women, spending a good amount of their income on them to get sexual release. As much as sex is a basic necessity of any human being, procuring it from a woman who has had multiple encounters with other men, increasing the chances that she might have an STD or deadly disease, still baffles many. Could it be just the need for sexual release, the thrill of having an unknown lady in one's bed , or an addition? Lets hear the opinion of people on why they think men still patronize prostitutes today.

There are many reasons why men (and some women) would obtain the services of a prostitute. There are also many reasons why a woman (and some men) would choose to be a prostitute. As long as both parties are involved are there of their own choosing I don't see a problem with it. The only issue I have with prostitution, rather it be male or female, is the fact in many places it's illegal.

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. F***ing is legal. Why isn't selling f***ing legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away? I can't follow the logic on that one at all! Of all the things you can do, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world. In the army they give you a medal for spraying napalm on people! In civilian life you go to jail for giving someone an orgasm! Maybe I'm not supposed to understand it..." - George Carlin

No one should have to explain this to you,,, just ewwww,,,the rationalizations to debase the self others, particularly women are pretty much the same rationalizations cited by men of poor taste and no class a..a.heard it all before. And still would NENER date a man if had h ever seen a whore

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:08 PM
MOST OF THE RESPONSES IN HERE JUST MAKE SAY...EEEWWWWWWWW

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:59 PM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 05/28/15 07:02 PM

Well, according to evolutionary psychology men are genetically predisposed to want sex with multiple partners, while women will look for a "provider" that will stick around and look after them and their children. That's the theory anyway. Also, it's a fact that any half decent looking woman can get laid any time she likes, while it's not really that simple for men.

TL; DR Women tend to be more picky than men when it comes to who they will sleep with.

evolutionary biology? good grief...it's been awhile since the general population lived in caves and hunted mastodon meat....:tongue: laugh

I don't know which is more comical?
1- Evolutionary Psychology excuse
2- Evolutionary Biology excuse
3- Mastodon meat

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Heads up guys... women are NOT buying any of the above ^^^^^
WHEN YOU FIND GROCERY THAT SELLS MAS
TADON, PLEASE SHARE. LOL

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:54 PM

Why are so questions & threads indirectly resort back to sex ?
And women's behavior? spock

Prostitutuon is legal in many parts of the world & is either tolerated or ignore in others.
Or... women are stoned or burned to death ,on mere suspicious of sex out of wedlock.

Why do men seek out prostitutes ?

Why do men seek to have sex outside of marriage?

Why do men want to talk about it on forums or in public?

spock

good luck getting answers...lol

I 'd like to combine some of the ideas and questions in your post and ask why do men seek prostitutes and then want to stone them ? Shouldn't the customers be stoned as the real criminals?

You may not get answers because most men on the forums might not go with prostitutes.

personally I think it's sick and perverted.

that would be fine with... reassuring, reallyflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:06 AM

Well, according to evolutionary psychology men are genetically predisposed to want sex with multiple partners, while women will look for a "provider" that will stick around and look after them and their children. That's the theory anyway. Also, it's a fact that any half decent looking woman can get laid any time she likes, while it's not really that simple for men.

TL; DR Women tend to be more picky than men when it comes to who they will sleep with.

evolutionary biology? good grief...it's been awhile since the general population lived in caves and hunted mastodon meat....:tongue: laugh

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:04 AM

Why are so questions & threads indirectly resort back to sex ?
And women's behavior? spock

Prostitutuon is legal in many parts of the world & is either tolerated or ignore in others.
Or... women are stoned or burned to death ,on mere suspicious of sex out of wedlock.

Why do men seek out prostitutes ?

Why do men seek to have sex outside of marriage?

Why do men want to talk about it on forums or in public?

spock

good luck getting answers...lol

I 'd like to combine some of the ideas and questions in your post and ask why do men seek prostitutes and then want to stone them ? Shouldn't the customers be stoned as the real criminals?

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:01 AM
No I don;t agree with a lot of what is going on with the NSA, but as far as Iran, I think greater than usual caution is warranted. I had my field trip to Iran cut short a couple, few decades ago when our Embassy was attacked. And, I think that mentality is still alive and well there, or anyway, I have no reason to think it is not.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:08 AM
I doubt he thinks Iranian-Americans are lying. He thinks the Iranian Government is lying and I agree. I also think our own gov't has lied (you can keep your current healthcare provider). Just to be fair.

I daresay some Iranian-Americans agree that the Iranian Gov't is lying. When it comes to the Iranians having nukes I'd rather err with the tea party thank you

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:04 AM
it's the naughty boy thing...for the men who do this they like the idea that they are bad boys hanging out with the wrong type of woman. Some may also not know how to form a real relationship with a woman or have no interest in doing so.

It is an important consideration to me when meeting men, actually. I don't hang with guys who go "there."

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:40 AM
Exactly....before running to jump on the bandwagon (or shall I say tomato wagon) what makes dinner at those establishments different than dinner at Denny's? Except your own personal value system?

There are rules for the use of those cards and most likely many of those charges were repaid. As long as they are repaid, I don;t think it is a problem/ I would want to see them repaid, however, as a taxpayer, I don;t think their personal lives need to be subsidized.

There is no reason why a serviceman cannot go to those places. They aren't my thing I have never been to either one. But I am not going to quibble if the guy who saves my life from some terrorist happens to gamble....

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:27 AM

My choice was to share photos of only me since I am single and have no children. What else should I share photos of, my building swimming pool? Lol Daddy's choice was to share his family photos. I asked for one with all of them together. Not a big stretch.

actually it is strongly recommended to NOT post pictures of your children online. I do not even take them into work.

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:04 AM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 05/28/15 04:08 AM

hey there..

just to share..am married with indian Hinduism and meanwhile am born in moslem way...we've been okay for almost 10 years..we just respect to each other including his believing
Mightymoe was right if they love each other, they will work it out.

Well, only if you were true Muslim, you would know that a Muslim woman is not allowed to marry anyone but a Muslim man. But, a Muslim man can marry a woman from people of book (christian or a jew) if she is not a adulteress, fornicateress and believe in 1 true God.

But, sadly i am sure either you tried not to read and practice qur'an or maybe for you personal emotions means more than qur'an.

erm...case in point
as I was saying above and herein lies the problematic red flag. It is wrong to force another's beliefs or force your own belief and moral code on another even within the same religion(or to try to).

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 04:02 AM

hey there..

just to share..am married with indian Hinduism and meanwhile am born in moslem way...we've been okay for almost 10 years..we just respect to each other including his believing
Mightymoe was right if they love each other, they will work it out.

I agree with this. Neither should need to convert unless they want to. My son is Christian and his wife Buddhist. She did agree to be married in the Catholic Church and she had gone to Catholic schools in Thailand so she does understand his religion. But I can't imagine either of them trying to force the other's belief's,

That the OP's friend's boyfriend is trying to force her friend to convert is a HUGE red flag....she should run for the hills and never look back.

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:26 PM
I was in a traffic jam in Dublin about a month ago and a little room opened up in the right lane adjacent to me

the guy behind me was in a gorgeous red Beamer....Z4 I thinks

Anyway, he shoots out from behind me & in less than a split second he is purring right up the right lane

not going real fast but the acceleration was fast, instantaneous, no noise, and he accelerated so quickly that he was half way up the lane before I realized he was gone

it was like the wheels on that thang could do a 90 degree angle and move him sideways to the right lol

no photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:19 PM

Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English.
It means they know another language.
Even I know 3 more languages (Urdu, Pushto and Hindi) but English is always tough to speak.

Thanks.

But, I reserve the right to make fun of anyone, for any reason.

bigsmile

thank you

why worry about speaking English there are umpteen ways to speak it and who knows if it's broken English or gangslang. give it a rest already

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25