Community > Posts By > sweetestgirl11

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:43 AM
No. Something could get broken or torn...on my CAR that I prefer over many of the men I meetlaugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:40 AM

I'm 19 and have just been looking to make friends with older women... when I say older women I mean 40-50ish range

What could you possibly have in common with women in the 40-50ish range that you could be "friends" over?

I guess it doesn't help that I'm not the most attractive.

That really has little to do with anything if you're "really" just looking for friends.

I'd say 90% of it is that you're 19.

If you live in the U.S. you can't even legally have a drink.
What's that "meet" email going to be like?
"I'd really like to ask you out for a drink. Do you think you could tell the bartender you're my legal guardian to get in? I'll pay?"
Or
"If I give you 20 bucks can you buy a case of beer for me? I'll let you keep the change and we can go over to the park and get to know each other."

Other than that, I think if I was a 40-50ish old woman and I read "I'm 19 and shy, I don't approach women, looking for 40-50ish women for friends, and maybe sex eventually," I think my first thoughts would be "he wants a sugar mama FWB to be like his mother to chase him down and make him do something."

That's going to be pretty rare.
And the greater specificity in what you want to date or be "friends (and eventual sex) with," the demand is going to far outweigh the supply.

Close.....what I read is he wants sexual experience, at 19 he's going to be curious. I doubt he is at all shy. The sugar Mama part....probably not, but possible. I can promise that his mom and dad know nothing about his post (ubless they are on here lol)

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:26 PM

Family members always have right to voice their concerns if they feel you are in relationship that is destructive or harmful for you.
you as adult have the right to listen or not

I am not sure I agree that family members have ANY guaranteed "rights" as far as my personal life goes. That's an invitation to meddling and soured feelings.

They are certainly entitled to their opinions as anyone is, but their right to express an opinion is governed by my consent to hear it....which I seldom give (per my personal life)

my family's culture would describe that sort of unsolicited "concern" as rude, or meddling. But then most of us have made pretty good choices. Not all families are the same in their social culture tho...

I also do not involve them in my love life anyway (what there is of it lol)

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:53 AM

what do y'all think about long distance relationships ??? would you do it ? have you done it ? how did that work out for you ? I have no problem with them myself, i think it gives you both a chance to really get to know each other before meeting...

I've messaged awhile with some folk and made some nice virtual friends that way, but it didn't occur to me (or them I guess) to try to take it any further because it is not realistic

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:51 AM

o.k.... o.k. I'll even throw in a bottle of Poland Springs water.. not that cheap Wal Mart brand

crystal geyser and you're in...Oh wait, that was for the OP...blushing laugh

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:49 AM

Describe a situation or event in which you learned something from your mistakes & learned something about yourself.

I'll be back in a decade or so after I've had time to sort thru all the mistakes to pick just one....lol

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:48 AM
It usually ends badly from what I have seen.

I love having friends, but what is one person's benefit may not be the same as the perception of the other person especially sex with no commitment. Not something that appeals to me, anyway

but hey whatevah floats ur boat OP

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:43 AM
irritated...OMG and it's only 845 am laugh laugh

need more joedrinker

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:41 AM
Edited by sweetestgirl11 on Thu 06/18/15 05:42 AM

I got on here cuz I'm sexually frustrated
laugh

good morning to you too...gotta find the right guy:wink: :wink:

(Oh, and don't listen to dvil dog.....he's full of doggie.....ummmm)

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:33 PM
I like to do it in my bed....

asleep

g'nite everyone

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:27 PM
We could bring them home and stay out of the Middle East

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:23 PM
laugh

we're all just a stubborn lot I guess

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:19 PM

I like to do it in the rain.....
I like to do it in the morning....
I like to do it outside...
I like to do it under the moon...
I like to do it under the stars...
Yea I just like to do it.........
See everyone should like to dance more.....

love it. I haven't been dancing in ages....I miss itsad

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:17 PM

Supposed to be partnership right?
Not competition
not power struggle
not about putting someone else down or holding someone else down in order to feel somehow in control or superior
:thumbsup:

well said

I think what happens is that men are by nature very competitive (more so than women much of the time). Some men have a real problem channeling that productively. I have had men tell me that it is impossible for them to have friends at work because of competition

not that women are not competitive, we can be. By nature tho, men tend to be more so. And they have to deal with learning to relate to women on another platform.

That is called maturation ... lol

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:12 PM
I do at certain times of the year, mostly outdoors....sometimes from the kitchen window....sometimes in the car

bird watcherflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:09 PM
Baltimore used to be a decent place once upon a time, a pretty nice town. The police are on an "unofficial" strike in my opinion, and I tend to agree that they need to be able to DO their jobs. That means they can't have the mayor telling them to back off. They can't afford to second guess their weapons use when thugs (of any race or color) are armed to the teeth.

I'd go on strike too if I was prohibited from using any means needed to defend or protect myself in that hell hole.

Violent criminals are going to get hurt. People who get in the way and interfere during a police action are going to get hurt...not the fault of the police, given correct procedure, accidents can happen even then. If someone is interfering in a police action they are already breaking the law.

Kindergarten rules, Behave and you won't get in trouble.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:56 PM

hello can anyone explain me that exactly love means whats ...???? m waiting

Well don't hold your breath..

love means never holding your breath?

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:51 PM

After all I've been through, I've come to realize that it isn't actually POSSIBLE to "settle."

"Settling" is an exercise in futility, deception, and victimization of the person you "settle" for.

All such relationships fail, either directly, or overall. Because you never truly love the person you settle for, and you never truly respect yourself for having tried to do so.

:thumbsup: agreed

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:50 PM

When choosing a partner are you fussy ? would you settle ? As far as flaws go, whats a big no no ?

No, no settling at all. period

Big "No's " are pushiness, lack of hearing (doesn't listen), negative or biased attitude toward women, thinks women are inferior, bossiness, thinks he's always right, has to be "one of the boyz" at the expense of his relationship /w his partner, lack of respect and honesty, misrepresenting his intentions, intentionally teases or provokes to try to start arguments (that is abuse BTW)

seems like a long list but really it's not.....just be kind and genuine. That will eliminate most of the above....and know thyself :)flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:43 AM
I did not have one that anyone dared to use....there was one teacher who called me "gorgeous"

a few of the guys would snicker but none dared to do so out in plain sight when class was overgrumble I was rileable back thenflowerforyou laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25