Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Thu 07/22/10 04:51 PM

Dub....make plans to meet up with her and take her around....show her some of the sites!drinks

I'll show her some of the less disreputable drinking holes! lol

Oh, wow, I feel mighty special! Thanks! laugh Wait---maybe I like the disreputable drinking holes!

I can take you to those too!

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:26 PM

Dub....make plans to meet up with her and take her around....show her some of the sites!drinks

I'll show her some of the less disreputable drinking holes! lol

Howth head is nice (Dublin) as is Malahide Castle. Dublin castle too, plus you can see where some of Braveheart was shot. Curracloe beach where the Normandy landing in Saving Private Ryan was shot. And so on!

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:54 PM

When I go to the pet store to pick up food for this wildebeest I call a dog. I always want to buy one of the little white feeder mice. Just to save it from getting gulped by a snake.

Oh and just as FYI to everyone. Never put a sign up that reads "Free Kittens". People will get them to feed to their snakes..very true.

I took my daughters to the pet store one day and my younger one, in her stroller, looked up at a tank pointing with a big smile....

"Mommy, look!!! Mousey jump!! Jump mousey!!!"bigsmile

Then the snake sprang up and gulped the poor little guy......

"Mommy? Mousey gone!!!!!"shocked shocked scared sad sad sad sad

Am considering getting a snake too. So if the mice don't behave it's cheaper for me to feed it, ha ha! pitchfork

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:42 PM

Go fish yourself Dan. Or is that fist?!

A frozen cod works just as well as a fist

Harder to explain to the proctologist!!

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:41 PM

Thank you talldub. I appreciate the help!

Question beings you live over there----what is it you do for fun over there?

Drink. A lot. Ha ha! Well, there's nightclubs, pubs, hurling (the sport), GAA, soccer, sight seeing, pool, snooker, all sorts of things really!

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:40 PM

no and yeak

You sound just like a mouse! Must post some pictures for you!

talldub's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:38 PM

whats the story everybody. im from innercity dublin (ireland)

ur man is right irish people r a tad bit afraid of the cyper dateing.... so i thought id pop in and say hi

Nah, there's tons of Irish dating websites!

talldub's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:56 PM
Go fish yourself Dan. Or is that fist?!

talldub's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:30 PM
I was basically wondering about the following:

What can you give them as treats that won't hurt them?
How long (roughly) does it take for them to become tame? Ans what approach do you find best?
They're two males from the same litter and for a while they were fine together. However one of them seems to have become an alpha and seems to like chasing the other. There's no biting or fighting that I can see but I don't want the other mouse to get too stressed. Any ideas?

talldub's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:13 PM

To start with, check out http://www.paddywagontours.com/

They have some great trips. There's great architecture and scenery and music and craic (fun) to be found everywhere. Do you have any sort of idea of where in Ireland you will be going?

Thank you for the website I will be checking it out. I was thinking about flying into Dublin and kinda spending a few days in other places; for example, Cork, Galway, and end back up in Dublin.

Paddywagon is probably the best bet for you then, they cram a lot into the tours!

talldub's photo
Fri 07/16/10 06:51 PM
Does anyone have any experience in keeping mice as pets? I got some African Striped mice last weekend. Just have a few questions!

talldub's photo
Fri 07/16/10 06:49 PM

I didn't see that you posted.

Umm...I love old architecture, b-e-a-utiful scenery, new foods, music, the oppurtunity to see or try something new....pretty much like about everything!

Any suggestions? By the way thank you for responding!

To start with, check out http://www.paddywagontours.com/

They have some great trips. There's great architecture and scenery and music and craic (fun) to be found everywhere. Do you have any sort of idea of where in Ireland you will be going?

talldub's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:08 PM

See the london eye, take a boattrip on the thames, go to madam tussauds wax museum, see the cutty sark at Greenwich and so on

Thanks!

Will post more when at a computer

talldub's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:00 PM

I am planning on taking a trip to Ireland spring of 2011. It will be my first time travelling out of the country.

Any recomendations on what type of places to stay? How to travel when over there (car, tour bus, etc)? Any must see places (besides the well known places)? Anything else.

Thank you in advance! flowerforyou
Tell me the kind of things you like to do/see and I'll make suggestions

talldub's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:57 PM
See the london eye, take a boattrip on the thames, go to madam tussauds wax museum, see the cutty sark at Greenwich and so on

talldub's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:58 PM
fish?

talldub's photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:47 PM

Been having alot of rain in my area lately and I've been loving it. Anyone else in here a fan of rain and thunderstorms?

Love them. Then again living in Ireland I don't have much choice about the rain :D

talldub's photo
Fri 06/11/10 02:55 PM

It's much quieter, and eliminates problems with pee all over
the bathroom and the forever 'put the seat down' issue.

For the sake of cleanliness and world peace between the
sexes, can't men just do it....

Yep but if we do it sitting down we don't have the fun of trying to time the flush with the pee!

talldub's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:40 PM

I say you flog him unrelentingly at Towne Square, high noon ...

... 1000 lashes w/ the wet noodle!

I don't think I like the sound of lashing Dan with wet noodles!

talldub's photo
Sat 04/03/10 03:58 PM

Fish?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25