Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:13 AM

What would be your perfect date. Where, when, how?

Ends with sex, she doesn't stay over bigsmile

talldub's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:12 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/18/texas.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

Joseph Andrew Stack is the pilot.

He burned his house, stole the plane, and crashed in intentionally into a building in NW Austin, TX

"12:03 p.m.: Cynthia Reed, who works in the building next to the one hit, told CNN she saw people who apparently were trapped. "They were hanging out the windows, screaming for help," she said."

"12:11 p.m.: Harry Evans of the Austin Fire Department said firefighters found "heavy fire destruction in and around the second floor ... lots of heat, lots of smoke, lots of fire."

Now I know that America is not the only place things like this happen but why do so many people seem to 'go postal' in the US?

talldub's photo
Sat 02/13/10 05:44 PM

Why women cheat-

Copy and paste most of above.

Just my 2 cents but the only reason I know for men cheating is that their needs aren't satisfied in some way. I'm not just talking about stuff like "oh my girlfriend won't take it in the ***" but deeper psychological reasons too. There's a guy in work, I wish I was a psychiatrist I could make a fortune from his dysfunctional relationships!

talldub's photo
Sat 02/13/10 05:41 PM

it wouldnt surprise me if the planet was warming

but the real unmanipulated data doesnt seem to support it

it seems now that every chicken little crying about the earth warming has been cherry picking and manipulating data to support their assertioins

maybe the earth is warming but when supposed scientists present false data then the whole thing loses credibility

Gotta take into account that "climate change" is big money too. Carbon taxes ring a bell to anyone? Not to mention grant money being handed out hand over fist, etc. etc. I'm all for messing with nature as little as possible but not when some ****er decides to charge me for it.

talldub's photo
Fri 02/12/10 10:39 AM

And along the lines of some of the other threads (and I didn't know where else to put it)...

Hey guys, once you had your 2 kids or whatever you and your partner decided upon, would you have a vasectomy?

Can't the woman have a hysterectomy instead?

and there is the mens mind set.. let the woman take of it..getting the big V is a lot less complicated and risky not to mention invasive to the body..

Like anything, getting the snip is no guarantee, so safer for the woman to get her tubes tied as well. I was joking about the hysterectomy, wouldn't wish that on anyone!

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:03 PM
What r u thinking about right now??

I'm thinking this place has become a ghost town and maybe i'll go watch more of The Wire

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:02 PM

And along the lines of some of the other threads (and I didn't know where else to put it)...

Hey guys, once you had your 2 kids or whatever you and your partner decided upon, would you have a vasectomy?

Can't the woman have a hysterectomy instead?

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:01 PM

Why did you have kids if you don't want to spend time with them?

Remember, a child is for life, not just for Christmas

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 03:52 PM

what's a nice guy to do?

Consume a bottle of whiskey and hit a strip bar

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 03:51 PM

is it me or is dating gone to heck and all there is left is pictures and profiles on some computer screen dating site? frankly if trueth be known theres nothing like th face to face value of meeting people and trying to find someone you like and asking them out......shur pictires are nice but its eaven more romantic if mr iwannadateu sees you in the store and bumps into you and picks up that bag of vedgies that you dropped on the floor as he bumped into you.......im shure that those of us that were born in the erra of the non computer screen dating thing would agree that they miss those days and afew of us like that mystery of life.........i know i do

Equal rights and political correctness killed shivalry. May it rest in peace

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 03:49 PM

Looks tacky. Get them a Nintendo Wii instead, they can use the workout....

talldub's photo
Thu 02/11/10 03:48 PM

Don't want to hear any complaining from you libs when we start carpet bombing Iran.Iran has had several years and hundreds of warnings to stop enriching plutonium but ignors all of them.It will be nobodys fault but their own when Isreal and the United states invades,occupies,and destroys Iran.

You know, if you carpet bomb Iran you're just going to have one more nation pissed at you. Wasn't 911 enough, do you really want more countries pissed at you? And what kind of weak message does it send for them to have gotten "hundreds of warnings"?

talldub's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:24 AM

Dear John,

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husband's help.

When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor's daughter!

I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbor's daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. He won't go to counseling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold, and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

John

I agree, this guy cannot be allowed to write advise columns, it's totally unrealistic to expect someone to check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold, and also check all grounding wires, all from the side of the road!

As for the neighbours daughter, how hot is she?!!

Ya know. Thinking about it, you're right. She needs a tow truck or maybe the neighbor girl has a truck and tow rope.
They can use it as a bonding exercise and talk about shoes!

Or they could talk about the man they're both involved with...
Or even more unrealistically! They could get into a fight and tear the clothes from one another...Geez.
Interesting, do go on!!

talldub's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:11 AM

Looking for special girl live in Athens...

Now when you say special do you mean "Pretty but dumb as a lampost" special?

talldub's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:58 AM

Dear John,

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work, leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husband's help.

When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor's daughter!

I am 32, my husband is 34 and the neighbor's daughter is 19. We have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. He won't go to counseling, and I'm afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold, and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

John

I agree, this guy cannot be allowed to write advise columns, it's totally unrealistic to expect someone to check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold, and also check all grounding wires, all from the side of the road!

Ya know. Thinking about it, you're right. She needs a tow truck or maybe the neighbor girl has a truck and tow rope.
They can use it as a bonding exercise and talk about shoes!

talldub's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:51 AM

Dear John,

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila,

I hope this helps,

John

talldub's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:31 AM

and aminals were coming from all over to get fukced up on it. they didnt even hunt each other. there was a bobcat just sitting and drooling, eyes all glazed, over right next to a passed out rabbit

Sounds like an Irish night out!

talldub's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:30 AM

That " letter " was not written by Rush Limbaugh.

It's just another left wing way of taking things Rush says WAY out of context and using them to press their agenda.

Nothing new from the left.

Nothing new from the right either since Limbaugh is just as guilty as anyone else of doing that.

It's the onion, not the times, they take the piss out of everything

talldub's photo
Tue 01/26/10 08:05 AM
I do, it's ace! Won't be playing it for a month though, just moved house and have no tv until payday. But hey, I got a promotion and an extra 15000 a year so will splash out on a big tv!

talldub's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:28 PM

now the question was if you loved once can you love again.
Of course! People are Resiliant, no heart wants to remain broken!