Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:39 PM

I just wanted to know what you guys think?It's my main image at the moment.

Too much clothing....

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:38 PM

How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?

Wipe out the human race. Problem solved.

Exactly, by nature we are war-like. If you would like to end wars against other humans, we need another force to serve as a common enemy. This is one of the many reasons I am hoping for life on other planets. :P

SARS, HIV,Swine flu, am sure they, or something as yet unknown will resolve the issue. Kinda reminds me of a line from a Monty Python song "and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space 'cause there's bugger all down here on earth"

You're right. Get a gun, kill some chinese people and declare war on china, that should start something interesting!
Well if the goal is killing the human race off, can't we do something better and faster than disease? I think War is the cure for war. If we kill each other off then finally the world will be at peace.

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:37 PM

so I just got an email that went something like this "hi indnprncs, I don't like smoke"... My reply "ok, so why did you write me"....
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What was the point besides the one on top of his head?:laughing: :laughing:

Is it possible he's just an idiot?

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:36 PM

Okay, men and women chime in.
Which will it be?

My favorite creature of the night is the prostitute that works down the road, she always gives me free cigarettes!

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:34 PM

Exactly, by nature we are war-like. If you would like to end wars against other humans, we need another force to serve as a common enemy. This is one of the many reasons I am hoping for life on other planets. :P

SARS, HIV,Swine flu, am sure they, or something as yet unknown will resolve the issue. Kinda reminds me of a line from a Monty Python song "and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space 'cause there's bugger all down here on earth"

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:32 PM

:banana: I am a heavy set blk woman living in detroit i recently gave myself to the lord and i dont drink or smoke any more i want to find a future husband but every i mean every guy i meet whether his a dope dealer or a school attender wants to have sex im just not interested in sex but i still want affection i want to be held and i want to kiss i want someone to go out with but everything leads up to sex and if i dont want it they still press the issue and i get offended and never call them again i love having sex but i love the lord more.

You gave yourself to the lord? Maybe he just wants sex too?!

talldub's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:29 PM

talldub's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:04 PM

hi vivian
internet dating still relatively new in ireland only caught on last few years so lot of irish members probally bit shy posting

They should come on and post anyway...it's a good way to get over being shy..Hey it's the web...and a lot of fun! Great way to make friends you would never meet any other way!
Its not THAT new to Ireland!! Certainly there are sites that have been running since the 90s!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:51 PM

smile2 When love is gone there is _____________?smile2

teabagging

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:43 PM

Theodore Wilson Adam...

Colm Ulysees Nigel ....

haha

Gerry Indigo..

Patrick Reginald Arnold...

Gary Andrew Yusef Christopher Unwin Nigel...

Simon Hector Ian ...

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:41 PM

My nose, or the hotdog?

Feel free to rate, as well.

I'd give your hotdog a 7

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:40 PM

u do know so where r all the bi-f tell us

Are you interested in couple on couple?

I have a cute girlfriend..

And she allegedly has a huge **** - go on, you know you want to!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:39 PM

Theodore Wilson Adam...

Colm Ulysees Nigel ....

haha

Gerry Indigo..

Patrick Reginald Arnold...

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:36 PM
Edited by talldub on Thu 08/20/09 06:37 PM

Theodore Wilson Adam...

Colm Ulysees Nigel ....

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:28 PM

justin could be jt

Justin

No! People will think he has a small penis if he's just in!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:25 PM

would anyone have any idea where to meet bi-f interested in couples wow is it hard to find but they say there are lots out there but where do you find them any ideas let us know

Try looking under a big rock!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:21 PM

If you could live in any date of time, which would you choose?

1920's and 30's for me

In any time period when political correctness did not exist and expressing to a woman that she did a good job meant a firm open palmed slap on her bum - and she was grateful for it too!

And when you can be gay without it hurting your bum?

I've never wanted to be British!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:21 PM
How about Tom Thomas. You can abbreviate it to Tom Tom and know he'll never get lost!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:15 PM

If you could live in any date of time, which would you choose?

1920's and 30's for me

In any time period when political correctness did not exist and expressing to a woman that she did a good job meant a firm open palmed slap on her bum - and she was grateful for it too!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:12 PM

expected due date Jan. 10th..

last name Thomas....

this should be fun and interesting...

I am so excited....

Thank you...

will check back later...xoxoxooxo

Doubting?