Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:35 PM

Holding my little kitten next too me listening to her purring...too sweet....:heart:

That looks like a dog lol

Perhaps she's not referring to her profile picture and, in fact, owns more than one pet? Or, alternatively, perhaps it's just a really weird looking cat!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:31 PM

Sorry it was so long. It didn't look that long in my email browser window.

Sorry, I couldn't make it all the way through. Too many buts. Brain hurts now. Good luck with whatever it is!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:29 PM

Let the testosterone flow!!!!!!!!! When will this madness end? Okay, you're both right. Can we move on now?

Hey, don't ruin a good cat fight, it was almost getting to handbags at 50 paces!

Yeah, except that their both guys!

Ummm, that was the joke, that "they're" both guys but I was referring to them as.... ah forget it!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:28 PM

No one. I just work it out myself rather than bother people with my issues -- and be a drama queen.

Friends are there for a reason - it's possible to share without being a drama queen, best not to share every little thing though!

Hi TD! flowerforyou

I suppose but I am strong enough to work things out myself. winking

No doubt Melody but no man (or woman) is an island, at some point we all need to lean on someone!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:27 PM

The first choice. tongue2

They should be supplied as part of the package (or it kinda sucks when you go to try power up your new laptop). Check with the vendor and if it doesn't come with a power cord as part of the package remind them of the recession and tell them to throw one in for free or you'll take your business elsewhere.

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:25 PM
Edited by talldub on Mon 09/07/09 05:25 PM

I'm thinking of buying one sometime this week and I'm wondering if the AC power cord is complimentary or not?

Thinking of buying a laptop or a power chord this week?

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:24 PM

ha! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i'm on a roll. :banana:

What kind of roll? Is there mayo on the roll too? :D

laugh

i love egg rolls bigsmile :banana:

another one!!
This an old one but a good one: what walks on 4 legs in the morning, two legs in the noon and three legs in the evening?

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:22 PM

Ok, last night someone posted a topic about all the fine men apperaing on Mingle. I have to say, there is a hell of alot of fine women appearing on here lately! I mean WOW look at some of these women!!!

When something seems too good to be true, it probably is!

My cynical Irishman. How are you Andy?

Realistic is more like it! I'm good Chrissy, you?!

I'm good. Realistic my american a$$.
How does one realistic an ***, or did you mean to use that as a verb?! ;-)

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:21 PM

No one. I just work it out myself rather than bother people with my issues -- and be a drama queen.

Friends are there for a reason - it's possible to share without being a drama queen, best not to share every little thing though!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:20 PM

Ok, last night someone posted a topic about all the fine men apperaing on Mingle. I have to say, there is a hell of alot of fine women appearing on here lately! I mean WOW look at some of these women!!!

My cynical Irishman. How are you Andy?

Realistic is more like it! I'm good Chrissy, you?!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:19 PM

Let the testosterone flow!!!!!!!!! When will this madness end? Okay, you're both right. Can we move on now?

Hey, don't ruin a good cat fight, it was almost getting to handbags at 50 paces!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:18 PM

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:17 PM

ha! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

i'm on a roll. :banana:

What kind of roll? Is there mayo on the roll too? :D

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:16 PM

Holding my little kitten next too me listening to her purring...too sweet....:heart:

Cats are evil, watch your back with them!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:14 PM

queue?

Bingo!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:12 PM

To ask a girl to lose some weight?

Depends on how you ask!!!

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:08 PM

in your life right now, who's the first person you'd want to talk to?

Any politician (they have an answer for everything)

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:05 PM

What walks all day on its head?
A nail in a horseshoe

you also win a all day pass to mingle2 :smile:

What's the only english word that is still pronounced the same way when you leave out the last 4 letters?

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:01 PM

What walks all day on its head?
A nail in a horseshoe

talldub's photo
Mon 09/07/09 04:53 PM

Until each living person realizes that they cannot change the whole world but only them. then and maybe only then do we have a small chance (very small) of stopping violence.

Violence and wars should be something of the past .
With all the money spent on education everyone should be educated about peace and resolving conflicts without the need of the use of force .

War makes some people a LOT of money.