Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Sat 04/03/10 03:57 PM

have you ever purchased something you thought would be great, but it ended up being a pile of worthless junk?

we just got back from wal-mart. two of my kids have braces and i figured a water-pik would be a good alternative/assistance to flossing (it's quite difficult to floss with braces).

i can't really say that it's good, can't quite figure if it's totally junk, but the kids have been up there having fun spitting the excess water over themselves and the mirror for about 1/2 hour so i've at least been able to nurse my headache for a bit.

I bought Dan cyanide capsules but he never took them - a complete waste of money!

Sometimes, ya just need to lend a friendly, helpin' hand ... bigsmile

Fish ...

I'm hoping to meet up with him again when I'm in London later this month. I'll see if I can slip him a few then!

i wish you all would come back to canada for a visit; i'd waste some money on steak dinners all around. hey!!!!! why don't you all fly to arizona in the summer and hang out with me and robin?

I'll see what I can do and will beat Dan mercilessly until he agrees to consider it too! Or until I get tired, whatever comes first!

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:27 PM

have you ever purchased something you thought would be great, but it ended up being a pile of worthless junk?

we just got back from wal-mart. two of my kids have braces and i figured a water-pik would be a good alternative/assistance to flossing (it's quite difficult to floss with braces).

i can't really say that it's good, can't quite figure if it's totally junk, but the kids have been up there having fun spitting the excess water over themselves and the mirror for about 1/2 hour so i've at least been able to nurse my headache for a bit.

I bought Dan cyanide capsules but he never took them - a complete waste of money!

Fish ...

I'm hoping to meet up with him again when I'm in London later this month. I'll see if I can slip him a few then!

Let's call it an even dozen ... smokin

A bakers dozen?!

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:26 PM
Fish

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:24 PM

Fish ...

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:21 PM

going to grab my guitar and head down to the bay, sit on the beach play and sing my arse off...its warm as hell with a good breeze...it going to be like chicken soup for my soul:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: smokin

All that's missing is a good fire and a lotta drunk folk singing!

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:20 PM

I'm thinking of going to bed - damn Call Of Duty MW2 has me addicted!

My son has been playing that game since it came out at midnight way back when. Can't even get him to the dinner table! Must be one heckuva game! flowerforyou

It is. Especially the online part. Playing against other people is far better than a computer. Expect your son to become a hermit

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:19 PM

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:17 PM

FEMALES IS NOT TALKING TO ME OR ADDING ME. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. IM 20 AND NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE. IT FEELS LIKE I WAS HERE BY A MISTAKE. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. ITS A CURSES. IM A NICE GUY. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. I HATE MY LIFE. I GET EMOTION SICKNESS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN GIRLS I LIKE DONT LIKE ME. IT HURTS ME A LOT. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY FEELINGS. IT HURTS ME A LOT. IT FEEL LIKE IM CURSED. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN. I WANT OUT OF THIS WORLD

I get e-motion sickness when my laptop falls off my lap.

talldub's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:15 PM
I'm thinking of going to bed - damn Call Of Duty MW2 has me addicted!

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:30 AM
To have fallen you must have been in the process of falling at some point bigsmile

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:16 AM
Congrats to you both! This thread reminds me of a poster from another site. Now, if you can just both write dodgy poetry and end each post with "ILOVETHEBAHAMAS" the nostalgia will really start flowing for me!

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:15 AM
Didn't falling angels ultimately become demons?!

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:13 AM

Goodness. I see we haven't had our coffee yet, have we ... ?

balance,, coffee,, no clue what you are on about friend,,,,perhaps it will become clear later,,,

Don't count on it.

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:11 AM
Edited by talldub on Thu 04/01/10 09:11 AM
I rang my boss and told him I won the lottery and to stuff his job up his anus. Sadly he did NOT see the funny side to it

talldub's photo
Thu 04/01/10 09:10 AM
My crack is between my buttocks

talldub's photo
Thu 03/11/10 10:43 AM

flowerforyou I'm Irish, thank god!!drinker

And a Galwegian too!

talldub's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:21 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/18/texas.plane.crash/index.html?hpt=T1

Joseph Andrew Stack is the pilot.

He burned his house, stole the plane, and crashed in intentionally into a building in NW Austin, TX

"12:03 p.m.: Cynthia Reed, who works in the building next to the one hit, told CNN she saw people who apparently were trapped. "They were hanging out the windows, screaming for help," she said."

"12:11 p.m.: Harry Evans of the Austin Fire Department said firefighters found "heavy fire destruction in and around the second floor ... lots of heat, lots of smoke, lots of fire."

Now I know that America is not the only place things like this happen but why do so many people seem to 'go postal' in the US?

No answer to this?

talldub's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:11 AM

hello guys xxx how u all flowerforyou

Already deactivated! sad

talldub's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:28 AM

He burned his house, stole the plane, and crashed in intentionally into a building in NW Austin, TX

"12:03 p.m.: Cynthia Reed, who works in the building next to the one hit, told CNN she saw people who apparently were trapped. "They were hanging out the windows, screaming for help," she said."

"12:11 p.m.: Harry Evans of the Austin Fire Department said firefighters found "heavy fire destruction in and around the second floor ... lots of heat, lots of smoke, lots of fire."

Now I know that America is not the only place things like this happen but why do so many people seem to 'go postal' in the US?

Do you watch our movies? We have a flair for the over-dramatic..

I think there;s more to it than that!!

what could be possibly more dramatic than setting your house on fire and then flying a plane into a building?

Sh1tting out the window of the plane first while flying over a crowd?

talldub's photo
Thu 02/18/10 10:23 AM

Do you watch our movies? We have a flair for the over-dramatic..

I think there;s more to it than that!!