Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:05 PM

There it is! Thanks!

Ewww...taste a bit funny now.

Sorry for what i said.

Fancy a drag?

Dan

I'll pass but I'm sure you're well used to the taste mate! And no need to be sorry, it's what you people do! It's like the French being smelly, the Irish being drunk or the Germans being evil! Don't give it another thought (wanker!!)

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 06:00 PM

Aren't u so glad that u asked ppl to ask u to write to u with there problems?.laugh laugh

With where problems?

Dare problems?

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:52 PM

Hi, my name is Dan, and i am your local Agony Aunt.

Please drop me a note detailing your problems and i will help you to solve them.

All posts wanting my help must begin, Dear Dan..

Dear Dan

I live on a wonderful Island but my neighbours are not the nicest. How can I get rid of them?

-Red Faced Mick

Dear Talldub

Silly little islands like yours are unable to fend for themselves without the help of nasty neighbours. You can keep pretending that you dont need your neighbour, but you are living a lie. You should learn to be thankful for the several hundred year occupancy, and hope that this one day resumes at its previous levels.

Dan

Dear Dan,

Why are you as useful as an underwater hairdryer?!

Talldub

Dear Talldub

I hope you also choke to death on your own vomit, ya Irish fkn alcoholic!

Dan

Dear Dan,

I can't believe you said something so horrid to me. I didn't even double post in your thread! I hope you get electrocuted by your electronic cigarette which will no doubt be found up your ***!

Warmest regards

Talldub

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:48 PM

Wow, its good to know that whistle isnt coming from the birds a$$.

ANYway... what the..?

What the....?

*crinkles face*

JESUS H. CHRIST MAN!!! JUST...

GOOD GOD!!!

But ya knowwww... I heard of you chew their poop it makes it less smelly... give it a go chewers.

Clearly you've never smelled chicken ****! No sane person will put that near their mouth (am guessing a few people here will do it though, ha ha!)

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:47 PM

Your ugly picture makes me sick and this is my almost problem now....pitchfork .

This is your almost problem? Let us know when it becomes an actual problem!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:46 PM

Please drop me a note detailing your problems and i will help you to solve them.

Dear Dan

I live on a wonderful Island but my neighbours are not the nicest. How can I get rid of them?

-Red Faced Mick

Dear Talldub

Silly little islands like yours are unable to fend for themselves without the help of nasty neighbours. You can keep pretending that you dont need your neighbour, but you are living a lie. You should learn to be thankful for the several hundred year occupancy, and hope that this one day resumes at its previous levels.

Dan

Dear Dan,

Why are you as useful as an underwater hairdryer?!

Talldub

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:31 PM

I think he's dying and it doesn't matter anymore. I understand the victim's families' protests and would probably feel the same. But since I'm further removed, let him go home to die.

Yes, he has terminal cancer, and some people claim that there is doubt on the evidence.

But those who believe he did it think he should have gotten the death penalty in the first place.

Well, it's been 21 years. What's done is done, can't be changed. He and his government have said he was innocent, his government has taken responsibility and made what amends are possible. Perhaps it's just time to put the past behind and move forward.

If any of the hijackers from 9/11 survived would they receive such compassion in years to come do you think?

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:29 PM

The Egg OR the Chicken..!! Which one comes FIRST....?

The chicken as it's reproductive organs are fully developed, allowing it to "come". This is turn usually makes it so excited that it drops an egg.

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:27 PM
What's silent and smells like worms?

Bird farts!

talldub's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:25 PM

Dear Dan

-Red Faced Mick

talldub's photo
Tue 08/18/09 09:09 AM

Deb, I would give my right testicle to be able to sit on the shores of the lake by Enchantment and watch them with you!

well, I would give my left bewbbie to have you here!! I think tonight there will be more of the show...(that way with your R and my L, we would still be balanced...)

The next 'great' meteor shower is in December...

BUT...the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis will be jumping around the sky very soon! Early September is generally a great time to see it!

Balance is good!! I've always wanted to see the northern lights!! I miss you tons by the way Deb !!!!

talldub's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:36 PM
Deb, I would give my right testicle to be able to sit on the shores of the lake by Enchantment and watch them with you!

talldub's photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:35 PM
There's a couple of meteor showers per year Keith, I'll consult the books and let you know when the next one is, they're pretty breathtaking!!

talldub's photo
Fri 08/07/09 08:40 AM

:smile: What are the Marines hiding that they dont want people to find out?:smile:
Their tactics and stratagies maybe? Even banks block access to these sites, partly to stop people wasting time on them, partly to prevent sensitive information being posted on the Internet

talldub's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:00 PM

yea im trying to figure this out why is it so bad for a girl to be full figured and have meat on thier bones i mean come on who wants to be a size 2 and does it have to do with race are some races more acceptable with weight or not and why is it that people think oh she is fat so she must not care about herself or what she looks like

Some women look good thin, some don't. Some women look good with meat on their bones, some don't. Some men like the former, some the latter. Same for women. Welcome to the human condition :)

talldub's photo
Thu 08/06/09 04:58 PM

aren't there people who have both good looks and stellar personalities?

<===== Yep!

talldub's photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:42 AM
Addiction?!!! Surely you jest?!! Once you've fixed all the humans get to work on all other animals that pre-chew food, silly old mother nature has been getting it wrong for some time now!

talldub's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:47 AM
Censorship of communication has always been a part of military life. This is hardly new and hardly shocking. I fail to see how blocking access to social networking sites will affect the troops in terms of being able to communicate with loved, there are other channels open to them, right?

talldub's photo
Wed 08/05/09 04:13 AM

you go girl...I am proud of you...it is not easy to lose weight...
I have to disagree, shedding excess fat is only as hard as you make it. Losing weight is simple if it's the wrong kind of weight. I'm no expert I'll admit but I have had a ton of success in shifting excess body fat this year (84.9 lbs and still going). Well done on what the OP has achieved so far, keep up the good work and you'll have reached your goal before you know it :)

talldub's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:04 PM
Manchester and Belfast