Community > Posts By > N2000

N2000's photo
Sun 08/18/13 06:29 PM
If my man truly love me and satisfy, He never ask any third party.I am NOT Sharing. If women cannot make her man happy,its depend on that woman.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/17/13 05:06 PM
My thinking is, Love is care and make happy each other and sex.Without love no sex, without sex no love.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:09 AM
Yes love is very important for a relationship. But you have to show and let feel it. It shouldn't be just a word.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:59 AM

Serious though, it does depend on your partner. Some are not willing to explore.

Agree with you.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:56 AM

Can bad sex make or break a relationship? Or is there room for improvement?

If you love and care your partner then there are no bad sex. If you have bad sex then there are no love and care.
for improvement, communication, talk with your partner what he/she like . google for tips. Do something romantic. Good Luck

N2000's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:47 AM

Can bad sex make or break a relationship? Or is there room for improvement?

Communication is the best key for good sex.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 03:03 PM

LMAO!!laugh

LMAO??????what

Please consider the "Looking for: " selection when you read an odd post. Its just under their 'Headline'.

what what

the guy thought the post above was funny, which it was:laughing:

LMAO- Laughing my azz off
fyi- for your information
if that was what was confusing you beside kic

think or maybee it was the fact that someone found shy girls British humor funny
:laughing: I love it! I better! I'm born there..lol

so ((((N2000)))) you don't live very far from me, say we meet in the middle its like six hours each and i'll take you for a nice pony ride to make you feel better, its customary in our country
or am I been a little to forward, this is my three post it you? lol ...ok then, friends firstflowers

Thanks ((ridewytepony)) clearing this, I am new to this site and I do not know about these signs, faces, abbreviations, is it. May be I will visit you with my daughter. Hay I found a female friend. Today I am going to meet her in person. I met her here in this site. Some people weren't nice.But I am fine with both stone and flowers. Thanks again.

your welcome;-) that's great you are going to meet a potential girlfriend, I hope things go well,

try keep it positive and talk about positive things:-) do you think you have things in common?

like does she have kids? or of the same culture maybee?

just make sure you meet the first time in a public spot, always take precautions, NEVER trust

a guy that says he's there to meet you on her behalf!! not even if you talk to a woman!

safety first:wink:

yes that sounds nice,I dont have a wife at home:thumbsup: that means its all good, how old is your
daughter? elementary school age? have a nice time
jamie (pony)

Thank you for your advise. I will keep them in my mind. Yes I am meeting her in a public place. She has a son, new to city. I will tell more about her after meeting her. I need some friends, I don't have any friends as I lived with my family in my past. I am not a party girl , still following some culture and values. So time to go
Thanks for everything

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 02:42 PM
Hi, It is depend on person. But they shouldn't have sex until they have a good relationship. This is for long term relationship or marriages.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:25 PM

LMAO!!laugh

LMAO??????what

Please consider the "Looking for: " selection when you read an odd post. Its just under their 'Headline'.

what what

think or maybee it was the fact that someone found shy girls British humor funny

so ((((N2000)))) you don't live very far from me, say we meet in the middle its like six hours each and i'll take you for a nice pony ride to make you feel better, its customary in our country
or am I been a little to forward, this is my third post to you? lol ...ok then, friends firstflowers

Thank you for your kindness and about pony ride

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:25 PM

LMAO!!laugh

LMAO??????what

what what

or am I been a little to forward, this is my third post to you? lol ...ok then, friends firstflowers

Thank you for your kindness and about pony ride

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 01:24 PM

LMAO!!laugh

LMAO??????what

what what

or am I been a little to forward, this is my three post it you? lol ...ok then, friends firstflowers

Thanks ((ridewytepony)) clearing this, I am new to this site and I do not know about these signs, faces, abbreviations, is it. May be I will visit you with my daughter. Hay I found a female friend. Today I am going to meet her in person. I met her here in this site. Some people weren't nice.But I am fine with both stone and flowers. Thanks again.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:05 PM

LMAO!!laugh

LMAO??????what

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:03 PM

you said you want more opinions from men,
well your in luck! I have 57 personality, one been
a lesbian stuck in a man's body.
your just going to have to wait a bit.:wink:

a good point is brought up, it seems odd that
he's been deprived for 25 years and yet he
needs time? that may be reasonable if
the rejection, he says he's facing have been accruing
in the last two years.
she just may have bad libido, I've talked to many woman,
it just came up in conversation and they would have NO
REASON to say it other than its the truth.

I don't know why one could be so pro, one way or another!
there's many reasons.

to be so convienced that you were played and should
run down and support the psychiatric profession:-(

you said it best, time will tell all
there may be a day coming soon that you will need to
admit to yourself that you never had what you think you
had.
I know i've done it once for every relationship I've been in.
and the best way to do that is stop glorifying the good times
that's not healthy at this moment either as you may be best
not to sit idle,setting youself up for a bigger fall.
ten years cellulite, you say...no dout he's "g_d" in bed..lol
Having said that cherish the good times, in time as there's been
no real bad history,
because its better to love and have lost than never have loved at all
and that advice dosent cost $130 an hour.

"the preasure is to play, it make no difference that they say"think :wink:

Thanks, I don't know I should wait or not. We have no any of connection now. Even call or Email. Only the thing is I know, I still love him. He never promised to me or leave his wife. He said she is a nice person except sex. Whatever, now I am in depressed. I am trying to move on. That's mean I want to be myself first. I don't think I can love anyone again like this.
Thanks

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 08:25 AM
Edited by N2000 on Sun 07/28/13 08:32 AM
My point is, If people in this world following these vows and rules, Then this world is very beautiful.Then all marriages are forever we don't need low like divorce.No word DIVORCE then.
People made low for divorce who in unhappy marriages.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 08:01 AM

For me i will say is not good to have sex out side marriage just think wen your find out dat ur wife or ur husband is chating on ur hw u feel just remember d vow u both took for better or worst that u both will stick 2gether so no need of seekn alternative wen problem cmes up u av to endure till death do u apart as u vowed

We don't born with vows my friend. What will happened the other party not corporate with the other. Who wants to live like a dead body. Unless they have mental problems. .

Who made these vows,rules, People made to keep people in control. I am from very culture and religion family,married have kids. I lived according to my culture and religion and being good daughter to my family.I lived alone past 14 years, with one year relationship. I sacrificed 13 years no sex or any relationship.What I got following all those values. Nothing except sad, lonely,lived like a dead person. This is so unfair live in a sexless marriage to keep those vows, rules made by human

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 07:51 AM

For me i will say is not good to have sex out side marriage just think wen your find out dat ur wife or ur husband is chating on ur hw u feel just remember d vow u both took for better or worst that u both will stick 2gether so no need of seekn alternative wen problem cmes up u av to endure till death do u apart as u vowed

We don't born with vows my friend. What will happened the other party not corporate with the other. Who wants to live like a dead body. Unless they have mental problems.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 07:43 AM
Edited by N2000 on Sun 07/28/13 07:47 AM

:

What about sex outside of marriage when there is some other factor. I struggle with it because my wife of thirty years had a stroke five years ago and is now disabled (more than just physically). She no longer knows me other than as her care giver.

Wow.. what happened to your wedding vows?

My wedding vows are intact. That is why I am asking. Is there a time when one partner is no longer able or capable ... Or is the healthy partner to remain celibate for the duration even if it is years.

Dude, it's inappropriate for a widow to re-marry immediately after, much less a husband to consider sex outside the marriage while their souse is still kickin! That's technically cheating if you go through with it. If your vows are still intact, freakin honor them.

I second that!drinker

I don't know. If she now only knows you as her carer and doesn't think of you as her husband it's hard to see how it could possibly bother her. What do you think she would want you to do? I mean, when she was still the woman you married, if you had a conversation about whether it would be alright if this happened to her, what do you think she would have said? Would she have wanted you to be happy and would it make you happy to be with another woman?

A sexless marriage is kind of a marriage in name only.

{{{ I agree with twatstrat }}

until you've walked a mile in one's shoes!

my friends dad had a head injury when he was a teen, and was on strong medication

for many years, leaving him impotent at an early age with no sexual desires.

his mother was very acractive and admitted not have a sex life for 10 years and eventually took

on a boyfriend that did move inn, in the end. As her husband's health deteriorated rapidly in
his late 40s.
she honored " til Death shall we part", after years of frustuation and unfulfillment, she looked after herself.
she's entitled to a full life as well!

her husbands passed, but she has been with the boyfriend for almost 20 years.

were only human and we're subject to change!

people change, the times change, situations change

{{{♥ his name's odd Rod ~ not dead rod ♥ }}} no pun intented to the story~ or was there:thumbsup: :wink: :wink:

I completely agree with you.I had gone with this situation with my husband. he refused me. Now I am out of my country, having a relationship with a married man life like "odd Rod. First we born as a human being. After that we get our name, nationality,religion, all of those things human create or made for human keep in control. When we born we don't know anything. But we born with feelings, desire things in our body. When we born we don't know what is our nationality,religion,language,gods ect ect. After we born we get all these. People change religion which they follow since born. I do not know why. But why a married person cannot change for her or his desire.Only if he or she don't get it from each other.If they good with each other then they should live forever together. We don't live forever. In odd Rod situation, He should go out, but he should take care of his wife because of her physical situation.There is something that said" Who has the wound,Only that person know the pain". I don't know how to write proper way,If someone know please correct.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 07:02 AM

i believe there is nothing wrong in having sex ,because if you dont you will be sexually frustrated and you will not be happy nor you can keep you wife happy so just dont let anyone know about this at least your wife

I agree with you.

N2000's photo
Sun 07/28/13 07:00 AM

:

What about sex outside of marriage when there is some other factor. I struggle with it because my wife of thirty years had a stroke five years ago and is now disabled (more than just physically). She no longer knows me other than as her care giver.

Wow.. what happened to your wedding vows?

My wedding vows are intact. That is why I am asking. Is there a time when one partner is no longer able or capable ... Or is the healthy partner to remain celibate for the duration even if it is years.

Dude, it's inappropriate for a widow to re-marry immediately after, much less a husband to consider sex outside the marriage while their souse is still kickin! That's technically cheating if you go through with it. If your vows are still intact, freakin honor them.

I second that!drinker

I don't know. If she now only knows you as her carer and doesn't think of you as her husband it's hard to see how it could possibly bother her. What do you think she would want you to do? I mean, when she was still the woman you married, if you had a conversation about whether it would be alright if this happened to her, what do you think she would have said? Would she have wanted you to be happy and would it make you happy to be with another woman?

A sexless marriage is kind of a marriage in name only.

I agree with you " A sexless marriage is kind of a marriage in name only" I have gone through this

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:58 PM

I think you should set sn appointment with a psychologist asap. If you cannot understand that he is lying about only having had sex 5 times in 25 years there is no way you will get through the trauma of realizing you have been used. Your kids need you. Please get advise from a professional.
[/quote,
Ok I mean Two times sex at a time. mean two times at one night. But he told me they have sex once a month or once two months. That is also normal sex not excitement or cuddling or romance. Hay still I am ok.no need a psychologist. He might lying but I still love him deep in my heart. What can I do. I am trying