Community > Posts By > N2000

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:50 PM

Sweetie, I am a woman. I know why women wont have sex with their husbands. Trust me, if he was treating her like a queen she would not be withdrawing. Maybe she's only there for money. But one thing I know for sure... She should be informed that her husband is having an affair. As a matter of fact he should be the one telling her. it is obvious he is tricking this other poor woman into believing that his wife is such a bad person so that she will keep giving him what he wants and waste her life away waiting for him. Why did he not divorce this supposed ' horrible wife ' he has? why does he want to wait 3 months?

You are right,That is the my point. Why he did not divorce her? Why does he want to wait 3 months. As he knows since he marry, she is not interesting in sex. (past 25 years)How does he treat that problem now.She is almost 50 y old now.Day by day Our body is getting weak. I think It is too late to treat. other thing is she doesn't want to go to the doctor or do something for that or even talk. So why he is asking time? for what??.
Thanks again

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:37 PM

Double up or quit Double stakes or split

I've been on both ends but separated with the mother or my child
living separate but still wanting her bad, even no I meet someone
that was, younger funner thinner prettier 100 times better in bed
but same thing when I got in her company again she would shut
me out fake NOT having an orgasms then say "we better not???
I was propriety O and she slept with her back to me for 18 months on and off
when we lived together but as soon as I saw the other one again,
and seen how happy she was to see me when I got back, I was sold
and never looked back.
initially a wanted the mean one because she pushed me away, and that
makes us want, its the rejection that draws you back.

I think his situation have run its course, and its just the draw of rejection
that's drawing him back, but if you could see him soon, he will know instantly
but if he's still reluctant then its became he's feeling your there anyways.
and then I would tend to dout how hard done by he is.
I think he's telling the truth, & I would bet my bottom $ it won't improve.
think if he was lying he would have said he hates her, but he's got to "play to
game" for money? kids? ect..

sounds like you guys are frends and have some mutual respect,
if that's truly his situation and I were him I'd go with you if you respected me,
sex was good you are cuddly/affectionate, love & friendship, then I'd be there in
a heart beat, I dont like been taken for granted,
on the back Burner, thats disrespectful of her not to
discuss the sexual breakdown. I'm sure she says "don't do that in the bed!
go to the bathroom or downstairs & do that" then waits 5 minutes then
comes over and kicks the door and calls him names.

It doesn't mean the guys going to ever cheat or lie
some relationships can bring out the worst in one another
you two my be each others "one"

that's the gamble, every relationship a gamble, Im sure he's is just seeking happiness
but his emotions are unbalanced from the rejection, he's in denial

I allso had a two year affair with one that was in a 16 year abusive relationship
then she moved in with my, for three months, that probably wasn't the best, but
it helped me get over my wife from 5 years earlier.

Dear friend,Thanks for your kind post. Yes , wee had a very good relationship. we didn't hurt each other even for a second. We always care and loved each other. I think she has low libido. But since they married. He said he had less than 5 times sex twice in a raw in his last 25 years. I thought it is his fault. But we had more than 4 times in one night. As my other friends say, If he want to cheat He can find many sex partners. I don't understand how I solve this. I think better leave everything to time. Time will tell everything. would like to know more men opinion.
Thanks again

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:16 PM
Edited by N2000 on Sat 07/27/13 09:18 PM

Take that time and see IF you still feel the way you
do. If he does leave his wife are you worried that he
might cheat on you the way he did on her? I must say,
it does not always go that way but it could.
Do you trust him? If there is no trust in a relationship,
then that relationship is not going to last. You have
to do what your heart tells you to do. I really hope
that you have NO contact with him and let him decide
what he wants. I know it is hard on you and you might
be depressed, but it will be worth it in the end.
The truth will come out if he loves you or not! I only
wish you the best I think you know this. Take this time
to breath and IF he does get a hold of you...do NOT
answer him.
Good luck girly!!!!

Thanks for your kind advise. I think you are right. I should take a break to breath. I don't know why I still trust him and love him madly. He has everything what a woman expecting from a man. He knows how make a women happy in both way. I don't understand why his wife refusing this wonderful person. I don't know how to come out this.
Thanks my friend

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:00 PM

I thought everyone knew that when a woman does not want to have intimacy with her husband it is obviously something about the way he is treating her that is causing her to withdraw. This is female psychology 101. he probably cheated on her before and you are being tricked into giving him what he can't get from his own wife! Don't be a fool and look for a single man! There are plenty of fish in the sea.....now go find one.

Thanks dear friend, You might right. If he want to find sex partner then he could. But we loved. I feel it. I doesn't matter he is married or I am married. Love is love. It is a matter of two heart. Please read all my post If he cheated or cheating on me then why would he asked wait for him. I don't know anything, only I know I still love him.
Thanks for your kind advise

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 08:46 PM

MOST women refuse sex with their husbands? what Are you sure about that?

Yes, the wrong treatments for any issue rarely work. I don't know any woman who feels cherished by the man she loves who can not get in the mood. A pill will not make you feel cherished. Neither will a councilor...well not the ones who adhere to any professional ethical standard, that is. spock tongue2

Yes in marriages,% is high in women than men. google it you can find about that. The person I am talking about, He has high sex drive like me. I had a short relationship with him.We love each other very much. He make my world rock, that is the best sex I ever had. The thing is his wife does not interesting in sex even she doesn't want to talk about it. He told me,he tried to help her many ways but she is getting upset when he talk about sex. I ended it because he is married and I don't want to suffer later. Still he is trying to workout with her. What you think is it work, will she corperate with him. we are in our 40s (age)
Thank you

I could not find any statistics stating that MOST women refuse to have sex with their husbands.

Regardless of that, I don't understand how someone discovers that a married man is the best sex they ever had. How do you love someone who cheats on his wife? Their sex issue is not for you to understand...it's between the two of them alone. Adding a third party is NEVER going to help unless the third party is a councilor trained for couples therapy.

I'm assuming you are not a couples councilor. spock

That's my opinion. Sadly, it's probably not a very popular one these days. ohwell

Go to yahoo answer or type in google sexless marriages

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:54 PM

Hi friends.
I had a relationship with a married person. We started it with sex relationship.On the way we fell in love.We had a good physical and emotional relationship. Later it is make us very difficult and hurt. I love him very much and he too.This is the best relationship and sex I ever had. I realized this would not working for me and I told him I cannot have this relationship anymore.

This is his story. He has been married 25 years. His wife doesn't interest in sex. He has high sex drive. He is not happy with his marriage. He tried to help her asking what is wrong with her and how can help her. But she refusing talk about that and going doctor therapist and counselling.He is so frustrated with his marriage life. She is not a cuddle and romantic person. She is busy with her pets and friends. No time for her husband. His kids married live on their own.

My problem is I have no any connection with him now. But he is asking time. He want to workout things with his wife. If she is not corporate with him, He wants to leave her. Life is too short. I want to enjoy my life.

I would like to know,what should I do.I am heartbroken. I want to move on. I feel bad to hurt him even though it is hurt me. I loved him still do very madly. He is a great lover, he knows how to turn on women.Very kind respectful person. I cannot believe how is she (wife)refuse this wonderful husband. Please help me what should I do.Please don't criticize. I value your kind feedback.Good advise preffred.
Thanks

Walk away... I have heard female friends tell me this story.. and have also heard men use the same story...

If you still want to try... Ask him to meet with some of his close friends.. (you must know some of their names, if you were that close).. See if he is willing to let you talk with his friends, without him in the room.. Ask them about "her" and what kind of person she is.. and about him..

Personally, though.. I think you already know it was a mistake and are settling for less than you want.., right..?

Can you trust someone who cheated on their spouse, to not cheat on you..? I wouldn't..

I have to agree with him...if he is in a sexless
marriage and they are not happy, you should ask
him to meet some of his friends. If he says that
he can't let you do that, then you know he is a
liar. Do you know where he lives? Do you know his
home number? If you were to call him and tell him
that you needed him, would he come and be with you?
Is everything on his terms? Do you only meet him
when he is available? Do you ever get to spend the
holidays with him? Sorry I am asking so many questions
but I just wanted you to think. If most of your answers
are NO, then you really need to stop and do a lot of
thinking.

Hi again. Yes I know all info. 3 days ago I told him I cannot be your sex partner and cannot see you anymore. He got very upset and later phoned me and said give him 3 months time if he not happy with his wife he will move out. He said this 3 months we are not see and talk or phoned. We didn't see each other more than 2 weeks now. Still we are silent. But I am very depressed. I know he is too.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:33 PM

Hi friends.
I had a relationship with a married person. We started it with sex relationship.On the way we fell in love.We had a good physical and emotional relationship. Later it is make us very difficult and hurt. I love him very much and he too.This is the best relationship and sex I ever had. I realized this would not working for me and I told him I cannot have this relationship anymore.

This is his story. He has been married 25 years. His wife doesn't interest in sex. He has high sex drive. He is not happy with his marriage. He tried to help her asking what is wrong with her and how can help her. But she refusing talk about that and going doctor therapist and counselling.He is so frustrated with his marriage life. She is not a cuddle and romantic person. She is busy with her pets and friends. No time for her husband. His kids married live on their own.

My problem is I have no any connection with him now. But he is asking time. He want to workout things with his wife. If she is not corporate with him, He wants to leave her. Life is too short. I want to enjoy my life.

I would like to know,what should I do.I am heartbroken. I want to move on. I feel bad to hurt him even though it is hurt me. I loved him still do very madly. He is a great lover, he knows how to turn on women.Very kind respectful person. I cannot believe how is she (wife)refuse this wonderful husband. Please help me what should I do.Please don't criticize. I value your kind feedback.Good advise preffred.
Thanks

Walk away... I have heard female friends tell me this story.. and have also heard men use the same story...

If you still want to try... Ask him to meet with some of his close friends.. (you must know some of their names, if you were that close).. See if he is willing to let you talk with his friends, without him in the room.. Ask them about "her" and what kind of person she is.. and about him..

Personally, though.. I think you already know it was a mistake and are settling for less than you want.., right..?

Can you trust someone who cheated on their spouse, to not cheat on you..? I wouldn't..

I have to agree with him...if he is in a sexless
marriage and they are not happy, you should ask
him to meet some of his friends. If he says that
he can't let you do that, then you know he is a
liar. Do you know where he lives? Do you know his
home number? If you were to call him and tell him
that you needed him, would he come and be with you?
Is everything on his terms? Do you only meet him
when he is available? Do you ever get to spend the
holidays with him? Sorry I am asking so many questions
but I just wanted you to think. If most of your answers
are NO, then you really need to stop and do a lot of
thinking.

Dear friends, I agree with all of you.Again thanks for all your kind and wise advise. I am confuse. I know where he lives.I know His home T.P NO,wife's work place, his work Place ect. One time he want to bring his cousin to my place, but I said no. His cousin knows everything what is going on with his wife. His cousin knows about me. He showed me his house on the net.I have his work T.P no but I am calling his cell all the time.When I asked come, he is coming, most of time after work and Sat or Sun. Most of time he said, now he is coming to me not for sex. Now he is not expecting sex from me. Because he doesn't want make me feel that he is coming for sex. Some times he is taking me out to a park going for walk and lunch or dinner. some times with my daughter. He loves my daughter as his own. As I see all these how I think he is cheating me. I don't know other married men do same. He is coming to see me even my child at home. He saying he likes my company, care and love I give him where he does,t get from home.After we fell in love He never asked sex selfishly. He respect me and a good listener as well. We are in our mid age. Our relationship is so romantic and I am a cultural person where we devoted our husbands.Same way I am treating him, He likes that. His wife is not romantic, I think she is controlling everything. Look like he cannot stand before her solve his problems. One more thing.This is the first time I had a relationship after my husband.lived alone more than 10 years without sex. 30s 40s. I feel sorry for myself. If I want I can tell his wife everything. I am not a that type cheap person. In bad time this happened. Very difficult to come out. but all of your advise make me feel better to move on. I will try my best.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 06:47 PM

A little boy has a toy. He has loved it for years had good times with it. But he's getting bored with it so he puts it up on a shelf where no one else can enjoy it and goes and finds a new toy. He plays with the new toy until it breaks and then goes back to his ol favorite.

You are right my friend. for a married man other woman is a toy.
Thanks

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 12:34 PM
Thanks all my friends for your kind feedback. I feel much better. But still I have feeling for him that I cannot forget easily. I would like to know some advise from men who married and in same situation. Sexless marriage. Other thing is I know his all information address, work, wife work,relatives. How can I think he is lying.If he had sex with wife he telling me. Different is she is not active like me. Is there are any married men here who in sexless marriage??? Please give me some advise
Thank you

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 11:40 AM

Hi friends.

Thanks

Should I give him time or not.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 11:33 AM

The first thing I notice on someone is the eyes.
I love someone who has a good personality, and who
treat others well.
They have to be honest, kind, loyal, trustworthy,
caring. They must have a good heart, I go for the
inside not the outside because looks fade..but the
inside can always keep growing.

Look like you have a good knowledge of love. I will try.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 11:30 AM
Hi friends.

Thanks

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 10:16 AM
Hi friends, I am new to this site and looking some friends to share my thoughts, few laugh, and fun.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 10:04 AM

NO SEX
NO RELATIONSHIP !

:laughing:

You are right my friend.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:57 AM

It depends on why are we not having sex if we are in a
relationship? If it is a religious reason or we both have
agreed to wait until we are married, then yes I can wait
and I would have no problem with it.
Sex does not make a relationship, it just enhances it.
I know that when I start dating someone, I give myself a
certain amount of time before I even consider sleeping with
them. To me, if you sleep with someone right away..you become
confused. Sex boggles your mind and you are not sure if you like
them for the sex or if you like them for other reasons. So I
honestly hold off on the sex for awhile.
If you hold off then you also find out IF that person likes you
for you or were they just out for sex. IF they decide to wait
and they keep coming around, then you know they must like you
and it has nothing to do with sex.
I am like everyone else, I like sex but I want to make sure
that I am with the right person! flowerforyou

I agree with you

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:56 AM
Edited by N2000 on Sat 07/27/13 09:59 AM
I agree with you, unsure

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:54 AM

not sure of the question.

sex is awesome. sex is not love.

Without sex no love, without love no sex.
If someone live alone that is fine. In relationship or marriages sex is very important.

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 09:49 AM
Edited by N2000 on Sat 07/27/13 10:26 AM

MOST women refuse sex with their husbands? what Are you sure about that?

Yes, the wrong treatments for any issue rarely work. I don't know any woman who feels cherished by the man she loves who can not get in the mood. A pill will not make you feel cherished. Neither will a councilor...well not the ones who adhere to any professional ethical standard, that is. spock tongue2

Yes in marriages,% is high in women than men. google it you can find about that. The person I am talking about, He has high sex drive like me. I had a short relationship with him.We love each other very much. He make my world rock, that is the best sex I ever had. The thing is his wife does not interesting in sex even she doesn't want to talk about it. He told me,he tried to help her many ways but she is getting upset when he talk about sex. I ended it because he is married and I don't want to suffer later. Still he is trying to workout with her. What you think is it work, will she corperate with him. we are in our 40s (age)
Thank you

N2000's photo
Sat 07/27/13 07:43 AM
Hi.A Relationship Without sex. My thinking is if both parties doesn't want sex then its fine. If one party want other one does't then it is not a relationship or love. It is just like a room mate or living like a brother and sister. This is very unfair to the other person.Most women refuse sex with their husbands.What happened husbands are cheating. Because they are trying to get their needs from out side where they cannot get it from their wives. I am a women who like to have sex everyday.
I would like to know what do you people think, should a man live in a sexless marriage. after trying to help his wife to get in to sex. I mean med, therapy,counselling. She does not corporate with these. What is your opinions.

Thank you

1 2 3 5 Next