Community > Posts By > N2000

N2000's photo
Mon 09/01/14 07:46 AM

.. no back in the day.. dads did not dress the way we do today...
no designer labels really..
.. my dad was jeans.. and a working man's t-shirt... he always smelled like dad.. you know that dad's .smell.....
.. I remember the day my youngest told me I smelled like ..a dad... I almost cried I was so happy...happy

This tears my eyes.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:03 PM

there is nothing you can do. we can't control what others do and why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want you in their life?

You are right, Thank you

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:57 PM

As good ole dear Abby would say, "wake up and smell the coffee", he dumped his wife for you, now he's dumping you for someone else.
Don't be an idiot, run don't walk away from this loser.

No He didn't dumped his wife. When he try things work out (therapist ect) She asked him to move out.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:54 PM

He probably needs time and space to find his feet again and to find order in all this chaos.
Chances are very high you were just someone to lean on while (and because) he was in a bad marriage.
Prepare for the worst. I doubt he'll come back to you, he'll find himself a new partner and start afresh.
And that's good for you, like what was said: you cannot trust a cheater.
Not what you'd hoped to hear, I feel for you, but time heals all wounds. At some point you'll find someone who's worthy of you.

We Brock up four times. He came back to me all the time saying that he can't forget me. My heart melted for him, because he is a such a nice person never hurt me even with a word past two and half years. May be your right. Thank you

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:49 PM

My boyfriend was in a bad marriage and we had a wonderful relationship over two years. Month and half ago he left his wife lives in an apartment. Now he want to live alone to figure out what he want and doesn't want to be in a relationship He saying he doesn't want to go back.What should i do? Give him space or what? Please don't criticize.
Thank you

If he cheated on his wife with you,
odds are, he'll cheat on you with someone else.

No, he is not a cheating type one. He ha to do this with me, because his wife is not cooperating with him. We separated few times. He went to family therapists and wife doesn't want to go. Before he moved out he tried again talked with her go to the doctor or therapist, her reply was don't trouble me, if your troubling asking what you want leave the home. That't why he left his wife,He didn't left her for me. She is giving her time fostering dogs and volunteering.We made a mistake and tried correct it. didn't work.

So he had an open marriage, that his wife didn't want? You are the part the wife didn't want.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You can not control anyone but yourself.

He is trying to clear his mind of both of you.

Probably, Thats what he want, clear his mind. I am not chasing him.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 06:45 PM

My boyfriend was in a bad marriage and we had a wonderful relationship over two years. Month and half ago he left his wife lives in an apartment. Now he want to live alone to figure out what he want and doesn't want to be in a relationship He saying he doesn't want to go back.What should i do? Give him space or what? Please don't criticize.
Thank you

No, he is not a cheating type one. He ha to do this with me, because his wife is not cooperating with him. We separated few times. He went to family therapists and wife doesn't want to go. Before he moved out he tried again talked with her go to the doctor or therapist, her reply was don't trouble me, if your troubling asking what you want leave the home. That't why he left his wife,He didn't left her for me. She is giving her time fostering dogs and volunteering.We made a mistake and tried correct it. didn't work.

So he had an open marriage, that his wife didn't want? You are the part the wife didn't want.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You can not control anyone but yourself.

He is trying to clear his mind of both of you.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 02:17 PM
I think using Toys (both) get double pleasure. Good to try new experiments with toys and have big O.

N2000's photo
Sat 08/30/14 11:51 AM

Thank you

N2000's photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:35 PM

Why s it normal for a tall guy to date a short girl and not the other way round.?

It doesn't matter who is tall or who is short. Important thing is love and feel each other.

N2000's photo
Wed 08/27/14 05:35 PM
Thank you

N2000's photo
Tue 09/17/13 07:01 PM

Does the whole block hear you're having an orgasm or do you go breathless and pass out?

I have no preference in if the gal screeches like a banshee or is quiet as a church mouse.

Have y'all had lovers who freaked because you're a freak?

Or, did they ask if they did good when you didn't make a sound?

That is depend on couples. How they feel their sex. Need little moan. some couples are loud some not.But communication is very important to know other partner's feelings. little loud making feel good.

N2000's photo
Tue 09/17/13 06:52 PM

Sex is not all the Priority in a single person's life. However, in marriage sex should be very important. unless the man is disfunctional.

I know of quite a few sexless marriages but the marriages continue. The couples got older and simply lost the desire to have sex but they still love each other very much.

I do not agree with this. They live together because of kids,afraid of divorce,being alone, afraid to the society, loosing half of property. I read a article about this if I could find it will post.

I doubt they are staying because of kids as their kids are adults. LOL These couples are in their 60s, 70s, and 80s. My friend's parents are well in their 80s and still love each other very much but just don't have sex anymore. People lose their sex drive as they age but that doesn't mean they don't love each other. You can quote all the articles you want; but I know these people personally and I know they still love each other.

Sorry about my post for your post. This couple is in their 48 and 50.Both of them are healthy. Kids are adults.

N2000's photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:48 PM
Not all the women.Healthy women are not. Who has medical issue they refuse, they have reason. Who has low libido they refuse. But there are medicine for that now.Some women who does not love her partner,cannot reach orgasm, enjoy sex out of marriage they refuse sex with their partner. Don't think every single women refuse sex. Not every single men too.

N2000's photo
Mon 09/16/13 05:39 PM

N2000,

There could be many reasons why men lose interest in sex, assuming they had it in the beginning.

My ex-girlfriend told me everything about her former marriage. Her ex-husband was 9 years older than she. He was never into sex. She has always loved sex. She is very sexual and has always been. She has had many sexual partners. She loves being naked around men. I think that if she could she'd never wear clothes. He had very few sexual partners. She thought that she would be able to teach him how to have good sex. But you cannot teach anyone who refuses to learn and one whose mind is closed to adventure.

She is still very good looking. She has a very hot and sexy body that she loves to reveal. She bough a very sheer and sexy negligee. She spent an entire day preparing to seduce her husband. After dinner she made sure their kids were asleep. She put on her sheer negligee and walked into his home-office where he was working. She has a gorgeous, dark bush that is an instant erection. She sat on his lap and began kissing him. HE PUSHED HER AWAY. She walked away devastated. About a half-hour later she tried it again. HE PUSHED HER AWAY AGAIN! He had no clue how badly he made her feel.

Later in their marriage he had to begin taking psychotropic medicine which all but destroyed what little sex life they had had. She said he was unable to achieve full erection and it took him forever to orgasm. By then their marriage was over except for formality. Trying to keep peace in a house with four kids, she'd sometimes have to have sex with him, but she hated it. He never knew how she liked sex, and he never asked her how she liked sex. He thought pulling off her shorts and crawling on top of her and doing her missionary was good sex. She loves lots of foreplay that includes lots of oral and then being bent over a bed and effed rough.

Finally it got to the point that when she was unable to rebuff him any longer she'd give him oral sex, which she didn't like to do because it took him a long time to orgasm and the medicine he was taking made him taste awful, or she'd pull down her pants, bend over a dresser, and pray he'd get it over.

That man had the world's sexiest woman and had no clue. If he had just listened to her, if he had allowed her to train him, he would have had sex like very few men know. And he'd probably still be married to her.

Thanks for this. My married man's story also same. His wife also like this lame husband. Even she does not want to see any therapy.The surprising thing is he still doesn't know what is the reason that she refusing sex.Married to 29 years.It is a secrete. But he decided to stay with her without sex, I think divorce is a big issue.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 07:23 PM

Sex is not all the Priority in a single person's life. However, in marriage sex should be very important. unless the man is disfunctional.

I know of quite a few sexless marriages but the marriages continue. The couples got older and simply lost the desire to have sex but they still love each other very much.

I do not agree with this. They live together because of kids,afraid of divorce,being alone, afraid to the society, loosing half of property. I read a article about this if I could find it will post.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:51 PM
Edited by N2000 on Sun 09/15/13 06:51 PM

Please find me a rich wife so I can stay at home :)

Funny,makes me laugh. thanks.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:49 PM

Hi N2000,

My ex-wife had a friend who was in her 40's and never had an orgasm yet she had been married for at least 20 years. My ex-wife bought a vibrator for her.

I agree with you. Communication is crucial for a contented sex life. Very early in our relationship my ex-girlfriend & I would discuss sex while eating dinner. I never judged her. We were best friends. She knew she could tell me anything and I'd still be in love with her. One of the first things she told me was that she has always loved being naked with her boyfriends. So as soon as we got back home, I took off her clothes. I think she loved the power that her very sexy & hot body had over men.

Because she knew she could tell me anything, I knew her sexual history in detail That's how I knew what she liked and didn't. It was because she was comfortable telling me about her sexual history, I knew how to satisfy her. And believe me, I did satisfy. While she was very sexually experienced, she told me that I was the first man who had ever made her orgasm during oral sex. She could orgasm as many as ten times during each mystical sexual experience, and often we'd have sex more than once a day. In fact, she could have sex all day long. My job was to assure that she enjoyed it. When she was happy she made me very happy.

As a man, I can tell you that too many men have no clue how to satisfy their wives/girlfriends. It seems that many men find it taboo to ask their wives/girlfriends what they desire. My ex-girlfriend and I used to talk about sex all the time and while having sex. She knew she could tell me she wanted me to do while we were having sex and I'd do it.

She was the most horny woman I have ever known, and she was the only woman with whom I was thoroughly in love.

Take care,

SansSouci

This is the exactly relationship I had with my married Guy. But in the end I got hurt,lonely, depress. Still trying to forget him.That is why I am here to get little bit relief.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:17 PM

I agree with SansSouci.

I believe there are many women out there who say they don't like sex, or hubby expects too much, too often, etc. because they either have never had good sex or very rarely. I know women who have never had an orgasm! I am serious! To them, sex is one of the marital duties she must comply to on occasion! Hence sex for pleasure is something a man pays for (prostitute) and is classified as dirty! These women do not know any different! Masturbation is out of the question.

There are still many people both male and female who do not discuss the act of lovemaking other than some words during: "Oh Baby! Oh Baby! Oh Yeah! ......" It's a shame really and both miss out, yes, the man as well, on what can be a most satisfying and exhilirating bonding experience. There has to be a huge level of trust and willingness to please and be pleased by both parties.

Without open communication and the willingness to step out of your comfort zone and trust your loving partner - bad sex will ruin the relationship even if they stay together for the sake of the kids, their faith, or whatever reason.
[/quoit

Thank you my friend, This is the exactly I want to tell. Thank you very much again.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 06:12 PM
SansSouci

I understand what are you saying. I read a article most men refusing sex. I thought women. If men refuses to learn it is not right. I have no much experience about this topic. In my situation my guy was a wonderful with everything. I learned a lot of thing from him. foreplay how to care each other,please ect. I do not understand why his wife cannot enjoy with this wonderful person. He is married to 29 years. This was since he married. They had little good sex but it went less and less. He tried to help her with counselling, therapist ect. But she did not want to, saying it is private.So,What happened he find sex out side (its me) we fell in love. I cannot see anything wrong with him.wife does not want to talk about this matter, she is busy with her dog volunteering. recently He went to a counselor(woman) she told him, he is expecting too much from his wife. They are having sex once in 2 month. I do not understand what this counselor saying. I would like to have every day, as much as I can. What ever, he is not in my life now. He decided to stay with his wife and suffer. But I still love him. This should understand both men and women. How to keep happy their partner.Today I am suffering without him,Because of his wife.

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 01:07 PM
Edited by N2000 on Sun 09/15/13 01:07 PM

As most of my friends and acquaintances on the forums know, I've been on mingle for a while. I decided to see if I could actually get a face to face meeting with a total stranger from the search. I am going to Pueblo this month and I messaged two men from there to see if they wanted to meet.

I will let you know if I get a nibble. This should be interesting.

bigsmile

Life is too short enjoy.Good luck.