Community > Posts By > N2000

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 07:46 PM

Sry this is off topic but, are you named after that shotgun on Battlefield Bad Company 2?

hhmmm?????

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 06:24 PM
Thanks everyone kind words and advice

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 06:24 PM

Did he say it was over with her when he meet you ? yawn

It's easy to lie to someone ,when you get out of the shower and look upon that big looking glass of yourself.

Ask your self who is to blame .

He saying its over. But he wants to go to her house to see his son and check with her too. Why he wants check with her. She has her own house and life. He told me he never going in side the house when visit sister in low, told me taking them out. When I asked he said yes I took them out with kids.(not ex he invited her but she refuse) Later he said her sister didn't go I drop kids and they invited inside the house. first he lied and break my trust. Even today he texted saying he never going back to his ex.

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 01:54 PM

On the day my ex-wife and I were signing the divorce papers, I looked at her and before I signed I said to her, "Once I sign this, you can never have me again. You wanted this, so I am now giving up on you." To this day she says it is the single meanest thing I ever said to her because of how certain I was. To me...I had to end it all right then and there, turn my feelings off for her, and move on. I believe she had felt that if things never worked out with the guy she left me for, that I would be there as a fall back. I took that away from her and it hit home. That was seven years ago. And if she came to me now and wanted me back I would flat out laugh at her. I am not the same guy I was then.....I am better. And I deserve better than her. I wasn't good enough for her then and now.....she damn sure isn't good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you. If she dosn't want then, why now.

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 01:42 PM
I know this is my fault too. My ex is not in this country left him back home country.Even I don't know Where is he now. lived 12 years alone rising my two kids. This is the first relationship experiencing after my 16 years marriage. No experience about relationships. my boyfriend sign separation papers few months ago separate all assets. nothing now they have together. For me this is not right to go see his ex chat and spend time with her. It is disrespectful to me. He still wants to be with me having both woman in his life. Its over with him now.He is a nice person But not for relationships. Just wanted to know what others opinion. Thanks everyone.

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 11:01 AM
Yes you're right. He is not over her yet. He broke my trust many times. When he went counseling with his ex I struggle lots,his Ex Did not corporate with counselling then he left her. I left him few times and he came back begging. All time gave him second chance. Recently he lied to me and went inside of her house had wine with her and her sister. This happened behind me and later told me. I asked you want to go there in the future? He said yes nothing wrong going to see my son have a chat with ex. I let him go.I posted here he saying its normal i am getting upset unnecessary. If has little kids its ok. last 3 years he went out with kids, all sudden started go in there now he saying he wants to go in side of the house and spend time with them. Is this normal?

N2000's photo
Mon 03/21/16 04:52 AM
Ok, Yes, I have insecurities. I have been with him 4 years. He went back to his ex before and came back to me. Not once and lied to me too. He has an adult son 26 years old.He used to go out with his son.I don't want he get back with her again. As a suggestion i told go out with son or invite to your place. We planned to move in few months.I don't want to be include. Its really hurts when he go see his ex wife using his adult son.

N2000's photo
Sun 03/20/16 09:09 PM
The thing is I am not included

N2000's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:36 PM
Edited by N2000 on Sun 03/20/16 08:38 PM
Going inside the Ex wife's house to see his son (26 years old boy)and have a chat with ex.is this appropriate as he is in a relationship?

N2000's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:18 PM
Hi, I can't post a new post. when I hit the post button its saying 'you must have an avtar' What is this? why I can't do new post help

N2000's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:14 PM
Yes sometimes its happened

N2000's photo
Sat 03/19/16 03:36 PM
hello

N2000's photo
Tue 03/01/16 07:53 PM
Edited by N2000 on Tue 03/01/16 07:54 PM
Hi I cannot post anything on forum page. I tryed to post, its saying (Must have avatar to post) What is this? how i post on forum? Help please.
Thank you

N2000's photo
Tue 03/01/16 07:42 PM
Edited by N2000 on Tue 03/01/16 07:43 PM
I agree with you, lexibabii

N2000's photo
Tue 03/01/16 07:40 PM
curious to know why men cheating.

N2000's photo
Sun 02/28/16 06:23 PM
TRUE TRUE TRUE

N2000's photo
Sat 01/09/16 04:09 PM
My boyfriend wants drop his grandson to his ex wife every second Friday. His son working some Saturdays then he has to drop grandson to his ex wife. My suggestion was if his son working keep grandson with him drop grandson next day to his son. But my boyfriend wants drop him to his ex Friday night. Whats your opinions?

N2000's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:49 AM
I have waited two years. Is this enough??

N2000's photo
Sun 09/07/14 09:13 AM
How long have to be in a relationship before start a serious relationship.(live together)with intimate or without.

N2000's photo
Mon 09/01/14 07:47 AM

.. no back in the day.. dads did not dress the way we do today...
no designer labels really..
.. my dad was jeans.. and a working man's t-shirt... he always smelled like dad.. you know that dad's .smell.....
.. I remember the day my youngest told me I smelled like ..a dad... I almost cried I was so happy...happy

This tears my eyes.

Previous 1 3 4 5