Community > Posts By > Criffer

Criffer's photo
Fri 08/09/13 07:41 PM
I believe that men are, but they cannot let on to this because it makes women think they are emotional and insecure, which results in us being part of their "friend zone". Have you ever wondered why men can be real ********? It is because you ladies say and do just the right thing to try and remove the scab that has healed over our past brushes with women. Ya'll do the same things that expose our secrets which make us vulnerable, which is what you really want, but when we give in and do this you lose interest, much like men lose interest when you give in and have sex with us too soon. One of many of our (not so secretive) secrets is that we do not like slutty girls, we like you like that in the bed, but not in public, and when you give it up so easily we can only assume you are that easy for anyone. Also, if you say some things that imply that you want a long term relationship, then turn around and say you only want FWB, and not to be anyones GF, and wanna date and meet new people, how can you really take offense when he implies that you might be a slut? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must me a SLUT.

Criffer's photo
Wed 08/07/13 02:20 AM
Karma is just the lazy man's revenge. And both, karma and revenge, are just our way of feeling empowered and superior. The only difference between the two is similar to the difference between an Atheist and a religious person; one person can find happiness on their own and the other needs to seek a higher power to feel happiness in outcomes.

Ironically, the very things that people do to us that inspire so much hate and emotional anguish are things that we inflict on others at some point in our lives. I don't care how "perfect" and fake you act in your words to "friends" when talking about how someone wronged you, you know you have done hurtful and despicable things to others. In a nutshell (because we are all nuts), we are just hating the ***hole within ourselves when we hate people that do these things. If this isn't true, then humans have no hope at overcoming our evil devices and attain world peace.

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:35 PM
Edited by Criffer on Tue 08/06/13 05:36 PM
If you are claiming to be a nice guy, then you obviously don't have enough faith in your "niceness" to be able to shine through on its own. It's the same as saying you have a big ****, you're obviously lying to get them to think you are bigger than you can prove. BTW, I am average and proud of it, it's kinda of nice actually LOL ;-)

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:26 PM
^HI^

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:25 PM
I have never cheated so I cannot say with sureness of the answer, but I have thought about why someone would consider cheating. If I was in a relationship where I felt like I was settling, then maybe if someone came along who was more to my liking, I might cheat. I don't date women that I feel I would be settling for though, so I would never put myself into this situation. I also don't date girls who don't get clingy, so I wont cheat for reasons of not getting enough of something either. Gotta love the possessive girls :-D

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:25 PM
I have never cheated so I cannot say with sureness of the answer, but I have thought about why someone would consider cheating. If I was in a relationship where I felt like I was settling, then maybe if someone came along who was more to my liking, I might cheat. I don't date women that I feel I would be settling for though, so I would never put myself into this situation. I also don't date girls who don't get clingy, so I wont cheat for reasons of not getting enough of something either. Gotta love the possessive girls :-D

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:20 PM
I wouldn't say that it is "normal" to lie. Perhaps what would be "normal" and vaguely deceitful is to filter yourself more so that less of your bad comes out. I only use the word deceitful here because omission is the same as lying. However, if you are being yourself, just less of yourself, then you can win her over with the good, slight adorable goofiness, of yourself so that when she learns of your bad she is already hooked and takes the good with the bad. Let's be real, surely she has some bad that she is hiding back for when you are hooked too. A first date it like a résumé, everybody leaves off the time they get fired from previous jobs and whatnot, just don't say you speak 3 languages if you barely speak the one you know.

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:08 PM

Talk about being smacked hard by irony! slaphead

I have a "Who Viewed Me" box full of cougar bait but I'm NOT A COUGAR !!! rofl

I rarely look at who viewed me, but just took a peek and 90% of them are under 28! Has the whole world jumped on the cougar train? surprised

I might as well add myself to your list, but I guess I am 1 year older than you "cougar bait" parameters, lol.

Criffer's photo
Tue 08/06/13 01:18 PM

Sorry beebee, but I think he is saying goodbye.

Hi beebee ;-)

Criffer's photo
Sun 08/04/13 09:20 PM
angelicanddevilish2, I tried to send you a message but I don't meet your criteria, could you change it to include one more year younger just for me, pretty please? :-)

Criffer's photo
Sun 08/04/13 09:12 PM
I can safely say, by Webster's and the Churches' standards, that I am celibate.

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 08:02 PM
Edited by Criffer on Sat 08/03/13 08:04 PM
This site needs an option to delete a posts/replies because my mouse double clicks on me and I have seen other people who accidentally posted two replies in a row too.

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 08:02 PM
Maybe they saw the elevator scene in Mallrats.

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:57 PM

LOl Ive been a Mingle member for 3 or more years LOL but ty. I dnk I'm just feeling down now. The whole time I've been on this site, In real life I havnt even had a woman show interest at all. Hell I've even wondered if I was just ugly, evaluated my personality... I mean yea Im sarcastic, but I am not mean, I dont cross certain lines. I try to be respectful and kind. But the dumb *** women just keep going for the ripped *** oles who just look at them like sex dolls. Dont get me wrong I like my sex, but jesus I know a few of them dont even care about there women. hell two off the top of my head are actively cheating on there wives with 2 other women at a time.

Then get "ripped" yourself and then you can have that luxury. I have noticed that I get more attention from the girls around me when I lost a bunch of weight, surely putting on muscle mass would work out just as well. Then when girls are falling all over you, let's see if you don't take the same advantage of them as you have seen others in that position do. With the way you see women as materialistic things to covet, I doubt you wont though.

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:45 PM
Edited by Criffer on Sat 08/03/13 07:47 PM
I hate mouses that double click, it has worst Tourette's than me. LOL

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:45 PM

Of course it can...anythings possibly:drinker

Says the badguy LOL

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 02:36 PM
Edited by Criffer on Sat 08/03/13 02:37 PM
It depends, it is always different, based on her appearance and the situation. If she is approaching me then I will likely see her face first. If she is wearing something that reveals her bosom then I will notice it first, but if I am seeing someone from the side or behind her, then I will likely notice the part right at her butt/waist. To me the face and butt/waist are the two most important physical aspects to me.

Criffer's photo
Sat 08/03/13 12:36 PM
I am a 29 y/o Aspie looking for a bad girl who wants to try being good for a change. I say this because I can be bad, but want to save that for marriage because I want to do things right for a change. I don't want a good girl because that will ultimately fail if/when we get married and you can't handle my sexual appetite. I am monogamous and chivalrous, just wanting to start out as friends and let things take a natural course with no pressure. If it is a long distance relationship I can handle that, as long as we are able to talk on the phone often and skype.

Criffer's photo
Thu 08/01/13 09:02 PM
I am looking for someone that I can be good friends with and maybe more if we hit it off. Yeah, I wanna find somebody who is attractive and fit, but all that doesn't interest me if you lack common decency and intelligence. I have come a long way with my education and health and have done so because I want to be with somebody who cares about that stuff too. I am not a born again virgin or a bible thumper, but I plan on not having sex again until I get married, so if you can't handle not having sex in a relationship then don't bother. This is the internet so the vast distance should keep this from being an issue right? LOL

Criffer's photo
Thu 08/01/13 03:20 PM
Fish existed in the sea and were laying eggs before chickens existed on the land. And the joke is supposed to go, neither came first because the rooster came first.

Previous 1