Community > Posts By > Spirograph

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:43 PM
Edited by Spirograph on Sat 10/24/09 09:43 PM
pervert.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:41 PM

::There was something about that soothing warm that made he feel uncharacteristically comfortable and eyes drifted closed and a yawn ensued, and shortly thereafter, he fell asleep, so quickly, within her arms, leaning against her, still holding that same smile.::

She smiled, running a hand over his hair. "Sweet boy." She hummed quietly, holding him as he slept. "Rest little one, rest."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:39 PM
close up

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:34 PM
LOVER!

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:32 PM

::He smiled softly as his hand rose to clasp at her wrist as it came around his shoulder leaning towards her slightly.::

"..that would be lovely, but.. I do not see how this is possible."

::He would not say anymore as he merely looked down but remained in her arms.::

"..I've never been this close to a woman before..It's so.. refreshingly new and comforting.."

Cassi giggle quietly. "Yes, we are quite the comfortable creatures. It comes naturally to me to comfort and sooth others."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:13 PM
"Perhaps destiny has pulled our odd clan together, to help you return to your library, dear one." She smiled, hooking an arm around his shoulder.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:09 PM
Quagmire [family guy]

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:07 PM
"goodnight, dear Kelandra. It was a true pleasure meeting you."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:05 PM
Nancy Drew

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:00 PM
Cassi then smirked. "As we've spoken of before. What actions have you taken since we lost spoke?"

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:56 PM
"The world of a library is a most lovely one indeed. Somewhere I wouldn't mind being lost for a few days." Cassi then chuckled quietly. "Until my short attention span got the better of me and I wandered off again."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:44 PM
"Oh do sit down you silly man." Cassi chuckled at Garrisse's outburst.

"So, would everyone like to say a bit more about themselves?"

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:37 PM

Mishrona moves off a little, still in the light and heat of the fire and takes out her bedroll. "I'll take first and second watch if anyone wants to get some rest. I'll watch and the first to go to sleep or the one still up is the one I will hand off duty to," Realizing she was taking charge when there wasn't a need for it, she immediately backtracked her words, "if...if no one has a problem with that." Looking suddenly timid, a look that is in stark contrast with the woman that jumped up to defend all others present when faced with the horsemen.

Cassi chuckled quietly. "No need for timidness, dear Mish. You're protectiveness is quite endearing. I fear I am not much of a fighter, but I will take whatever watch you wish of me."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:24 PM
"This truly has been one eventful evening." Smiling at all of her newly found friends, Cassi settles back comfortably, enjoying it all.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:20 PM
"Oh how wonderful!" Upon seeing the man, Garrisse, she rises and walks to him. "How wonderful it is to see you again. Please please come, meet the others. Everyone, this is Garrisse, a wonderfully witty man whom I've met before. Garrisse, this is Mishrona, Kelandra, Ahn'rak, and Ajare." Cassi then leads the man over and settles on the ground once more.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:59 PM
Cassi squealed in delight, clapping her hands together. "Oh what a delightfully diverse group we have! Please, both of you, join us."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:58 PM
Her smile a sparkling invitation, she motion for the boy to join them. "It truly is a cold one indeed, please, join us. I'll let the girls introduce themselves. I am Cassi. It would be delightful to add you to our merry crew."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:52 PM
"Well, it seems that I have found myself in good strong company in a place like none I have yet encountered. Thank you both for standing for me." Cassi's smile spread ear to ear.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:34 PM
Smiles to the bard, applauding his song. "Oh please, another if you will!"

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:17 PM

At the sound of the horses, Mishrona is immediately on her feet with her hand on her sword, but not with it drawn. She is ready and has moved out to the space between the men on horseback and her new friends. Once he speaks, she does not relax, only answers his question, ready for battle if need be. "I am, though I cannot answer for my new friends. Who are you?"

Not used to someone trying to protect her, her smile turns almost giddy at the exciting twist. She falls back a bit, allowing Mishrona to lead the conversation with the new comers.