Community > Posts By > Spirograph

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:15 PM
Her cheeks turned a warm pink at De'Lana's nudging. She looks towards the man. "I've yet to meet someone who didn't open to me. It's odd to have someone not drawn to the happy air that tends to surround me. What is it that puts you off?" Her eyes are sincere as she watches for his reaction.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:11 PM
Cassi rose to her feet, turning the face the new comer. "That we are. Am I correct in assuming you're not here to enjoy the warmth of our fire and the joy of our company?" Her eyes went cold, though her smile remained intact.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:08 PM
Next [haha gotta love sh!tty mtv shows]

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:07 PM
Can you tell I'm confused?

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:06 PM
Charlie Brown

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:06 PM
Cassi thinks to herself (I do wish he would join us. How I enjoy company. I wonder what it is he thinks of.) absentmindedly, she stares at the man, her mind within itself.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:04 PM
"Ah, more company!" Cassi grinned towards the new comer. "Please! Join us, Kelandra. I am Cassi. We're just getting to know each other."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:02 PM
sizzling

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:01 PM
zelda

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:01 PM
Challenge

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:59 PM
Cassi's giggle sounds extremely feminine and young as she holds the glass. "Oh that was a bit of fun, now wasn't it?" Lifting the glass to her lips, she takes a swallow of the drink.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:57 PM
Her gaze stayed upon the man as he retreated their little circle. "I suppose I just try to see the good in people. You'd think it'd be different, with my constant travels." Her attention then returned to her new friend.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:54 PM
Excited by this little bit of mischief, Cassi nods her head. "Would absolutely love a drink."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:52 PM
The mans movements drawing her attention, she looks to him. "I suppose if I were the nervous type, I may have noticed you. You've given me no reason to fear you, Sir." She smiled warmly. "Will you join us? We're just getting acquainted."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:49 PM
Cassi settles herself into the seat. "I haven't seen the barkeep since I've been here, but they may show up eventually."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:47 PM
"Your the first I've seen in quite some time, actually." She too, looked about, trying to sense any movement. "I've been looking for a friend, or companion." She nudged her sturdy, scarred boot at the fire.

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:44 PM
Chuckling quietly to herself, she whistled at the man. "Why don't you join us? Sure, Luna is beautiful this time of year, but her company can be dreadfully cold and lonely."

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:41 PM
Delighted to have more company, Cassi nearly wiggles with joy. She crosses to De'Lanas table, "May I join you, ma'am?"

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:40 PM
grape

Spirograph's photo
Sat 10/24/09 06:37 PM
"I enjoy a good adventure. I'm a merchant by profession, and enjoy nothing more than to travel and collect and trade things along the way." Her head fell back slightly as she looked towards the sky. "I suppose you could say I'm a permanent traveler." She looks back to Mishrona, her ever present smile in tact.