dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:10 PM

Warm and tingly :heart: (((missy)))

That it is Pansy....truly so! :heart: happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:08 PM

personally I never bring them home.
... if things go south of the border..
... which they always do.lol... I do not want. some.. heartbroken hysterical woman at my door.. at 2 o'clock in the morning....WHY WHY CANT YOU LOVE Meeee..you selfish bastard..

Huh? Lol

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:03 PM

yes much like the magician making a rabbit disappear.... it is all just an illusion..... just to keep you off balanced enough... to allow us to steal a kiss..lol..goodnight..lol

If a kiss is not given willingly, it will never be stolen, or haven't you learned that by now? :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:58 PM

My place I am more comfortable there, and besides I would probably need to let my dog out. I know what your going to say 1PHD my actual dog not me..laugh laugh

Yeah Jacktrades you, me, and No1 would have the same issues with our pets! laugh

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:55 PM

Ohh.. you are much much too modest..
.... you truly wish us to believe..
..... such a youthful looking woman.
such as you.. could have great grandchildren..... pardon me for saying.. I believe your words.. just not my eyes.....drinker flowerforyou

I'll take that as a compliment No1 and thank you for it! But I am truly proud and thankful to be the great grandmother of such an extraordinary child! She's the true love of my life! I'm her Nani and she's my baby girl!! Now I'm crying tears of joy! I'm most fortunate that she is in my life! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:45 PM

Ohh.. but let us not forget the pen is mightier than the sword..
... without true love words.
. without poetry and sonnets..
... without beautiful words to set our hearts on fire... our minds adrift..
.... without this sweet sound... the warmth of the words.... he slay the dragon to protect her.... but it is his ... it is his words declaring his love for her.. that truly wins her over.oui

Only if the actions coincide with the words; otherwise the words evaporate into sheer nothingness ...at least for me they do! smokin

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:42 PM

but you do have an appetite..oui

rofl
...mostly for pasta..! tongue2 rofl

Well maybe not just for pasta....right??? :tongue:

laugh ...Of course, of course .....:angel: ..slaphead ...hard to resist tasty comfort food...bigsmile

Yes, I thought so! :tongue: laugh

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:37 PM

but you do have an appetite..oui

rofl
...mostly for pasta..! tongue2 rofl

Well maybe not just for pasta....right??? :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:36 PM
A good hearted man would have already displayed by his actions what it was not necessary for him to whisper in my ear! He would have already shouted those words by his actions from above the mountaintops for all the world to hear, not just whispered it in my ears! bigsmile

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:27 PM

Not to his place nor to my place! It has to be to OUR place or it's no place at all! bigsmile

Yup... Either this or to our respective places to live and see another day...smile2
..hmm. live to see another day.. what are you a black widow spider...lmao..jk..:wink: flowerforyou

Watch it! Black widows are dangerous! But I don't think Pansy has a single bite that's venomous! In fact being bitten by her might be the best thing you may have ever experienced! :wink:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:23 PM

yes I was overlooking the great.. granddaughter part..lol.. you are much too young for such things..oui..
.... a mother I would believe..
but a great grandmother..no.. you are much too youthful for such things.....:wink: drinker flowerforyou

I wish but I'm sorry to disappoint you! Eight grandchildren and one very precious and awesome great granddaughter who lights up my life!! :thumbsup:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:20 PM
Definitely, if he truly had integrity and true love for me! The true bonds need not be physical! Physical is great but it's the deeper bonds I would be concerned with!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:15 PM

Awwww.. that is so sugary sweet ..drinker ... they are fortunate to have such a caring grandmother.
not to mention a sexy one at that..:wink:

She is my great granddaughter! I don't have to be sexy to her...she just loves me for me! Nothing else! Best kind of love a person could hope for! I'm blessed!!! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:12 PM

In my mindscared
Ego, is a false impression one has about themself.
Self esteem is knowing ourself well enough to honestly know our good
attributes, and our faults.

I totally agree Pancho! Unfortunately many people do not realize this in themselves!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:10 PM

Not to his place nor to my place! It has to be to OUR place or it's no place at all! bigsmile
.. yes always best to hold out till he slides..that ring on your finger..
.... or at best buys you a house...
. you are a wise woman..drinker :angel:

Wisdom is acquired through past mistakes and experience and a willingness to learn from them and expect better! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:05 PM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Sun 04/12/15 09:06 PM

Sooo.. how was your weekend Missy..
..:wink: :angel:

My weekend was great! My great granddaughters birthday! I got her some painting canvasses, acrylic paints and brushes and an artist's easel!! She painted her first picture! She will be 7 tomorrow!!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:02 PM

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:53 PM
How totally shallow the forums seemed to have become!!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:52 PM

Is there money involved?

Why would money be of any consequence to someone seeking a genuine relationship?? Do you equate a good relationship to money?