dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:02 AM
Cylindrical

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:01 AM
Longevity

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 03/31/16 06:09 AM
My sincerest sympathy and condolences to you and your family Storm! Praying for strength, light and love to surround you and yours! :cry: flowerforyou :heart:

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 03/29/16 06:38 AM
My thoughts and prayers and love are with you during this difficult time! I've been there myself so I know your pain! Hugs and best wishes that light and love will surround you and your family! Missy :heart: flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:08 PM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Tue 10/13/15 08:09 PM

I'm thinking how easy I jump to the wrong conclusion.

earlier today, they called me by first and last name and said my presence was needed at a meeting.
thinking it was not good, I told my partner, let me go find out what I did this time.
grabbed a notepad and pen and went to go find out.
imagine my surprise when it was to receive an award.

Im thinking... Oh my gosh! That is soo cool!

Way to go! ((( DreamerAna ))) :banana: flowerforyou

I'm so proud of you girl! But not surprised! Love you! Ma.

dcastelmissy's photo
Tue 10/13/15 08:00 PM
Edited by dcastelmissy on Tue 10/13/15 08:04 PM
Everyone has a choice as to which path they will take! You can either practice good or righteousness or you can practice evil or unrighteousness! It's your choice however the consequences are yours alone to bear! Do unto others as you would have others do unto you! If that would ring in the hearts of people, this world would be a much better place in which to live! If you cannot love your fellow man whom you have seen, it is impossible for you to love God whom you have not seen. Nevertheless, if you do not believe in God then you believe nothing applies to you. So you can murder, commit any kind of immoral acts etc and feel totally justified in whatever you do....that is, until the law of justice steps in...be government law which was based on a moral ethical code...based on what God stipulated in his law or moral code. Where do you think the moral code originally came from? This code was written not for our detriment but to help us!

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 08/13/15 10:43 AM
My heartfelt sympathy and prayers going up for you 2K. I know what it feels like to lose a dad. May God grant you the strength to get through this difficult time. Love to you always. :heart: flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:26 AM
Somewhere In Time with Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour :heart:

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:44 PM
JP, my prayers are with you in this time of sorrow and sadness! I am praying for healing and strength for your family members. Life gets very difficult at times but do not lose faith and hope ! May God strengthen and keep you as you go through these difficult times. I send you my love and lots of hugs!! (((((JP))))) :heart: flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:01 AM
So sorry Iissed this JP! Hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with love happiness! drinker :heart: flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 07/09/15 06:59 AM
Best wishes for the happiest of birthdays 2K and may your future filled with love, joy and peace! flowers :heart: drinker

dcastelmissy's photo
Sat 07/04/15 06:25 AM
Dedicated

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:48 AM
A Toyota Matrix

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:11 AM
Serious

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:08 AM
My native language was Spanish and although I still speak Spanish when needed, my primary language has been English since I was 6 years old! I'm fluent in both languages but I use English the most! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Fri 07/03/15 04:59 AM

Soufie
Txgrl
Yellowrose
Dcastelmissy
Bashajones
Seacoast
Crystalfairy
Storm
Friendlywoman
Melmaxx
Msharmony
Callmemb
Tta
Sitkarains
Pansytilly
iamwhoiam
The asian s l u t lmfao
Miss kitka

surprised surprised

.....there are more il add on when i remember drinks shocked

I'm flattered and honored Romeo! So sweet! Thank you! And here's a kiss back! flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Thu 07/02/15 06:55 AM
Kiss and hugs for Stormy! flowers

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25