Community > Posts By > dcastelmissy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 02:19 PM

I prefer human interaction ohwell bigsmile

grumble

I was named after a goddess but that's as far as I wish to take it! Sorry, that's just me! bigsmile

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 02:16 PM

easy career, if go without that for to long the 'love' that your partner has for you will dwindle quickly. The people who are very successful in their careers are generally not single for long...Donald Trump, Howard Stern, any celebrity. ......plus I believe once you're successful you'll attract a higher caliber of potential suitors

I don�t know why this reminded me of one of my friends. When he was 23 he told me: "I�ll get marry after 35. I won�t look so good but they will like my money." I just shook my head. If it was the only thing he relied on... But he was handsome, he behaved as a gentleman, he was intelligent and he was funny and goodhearted. But he was also a bit pesimistic in his view on people. And that made me sad. He didn�t expect that somebody will love him for himself (and he did deserve it for all he was) but inside counted with just trade.
Is that really world we live in?

I, for myself, would choose love. I agree with balance, but if I would really have to choose between these two possibilities, then it would be love. I had wealthier times and times when as a refugee I didn�t have a coin in my pocket. Had a lot, lost a lot. I can do any decent job, don�t need career, and can live on a very little. Rather be poor, with poor man and with love than be wealthy without it.
Besides, at least I would know that I am loved for myself and that is the biggest treasure - at least for me.

I can so heartily agree with you Seacoast! flowerforyou

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 01:47 PM

I'm focused on finding my shoes right now.

Oh that is of foremost importance Goof! Be sure you find them before you commit to any other undertaking :tongue: laugh

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 01:33 PM

Sooo.. I was destined! to be both father and mother.?.. well how come I don't have the fun parts! to go along with the mother role then..lol...
. you know the funbags.lmao...
....ohhh.. I would pay a dollar just to see the expression on your face as you read this...laugh :wink: :angel: flowerforyou

I had to be mother and father and the expression on my face is free! One of total satisfaction of a job done to the best of my ability, which I've never regretted....despite any disappointments along the way! happy

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 01:07 PM

yeah there for them...DaD..can i have a new bike...DAD.. can I have some money..DAD.. can I have a ride. across town to my friends house... so I can pick up my cell phone that I forgot there..lol...DAD..can you.. Re paint my room a different color...DAD ..DAD DAD...now... if I could just find a way to get rid of them...DAD!.. ok not get rid of perhaps sell cheap...lol..DAD!!!!!...:angel:

Don't forget to do all that with a smile on your face! It beats
Absence of a dad!!!
..yes..soo true.... and I always smile... no greater gift.. then to be a .dad....ohhh.and. I know !second to .....you moms....I suppose..lol

No not really! Both are so important! But we must deal with what life has dealt us and just do our best to fulfill the rolls we were destined to fulfill ! With a smile! :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:46 PM

yeah there for them...DaD..can i have a new bike...DAD.. can I have some money..DAD.. can I have a ride. across town to my friends house... so I can pick up my cell phone that I forgot there..lol...DAD..can you.. Re paint my room a different color...DAD ..DAD DAD...now... if I could just find a way to get rid of them...DAD!.. ok not get rid of perhaps sell cheap...lol..DAD!!!!!...:angel:

Don't forget to do all that with a smile on your face! It beats
Absence of a dad!!!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:43 PM

easy career, if go without that for to long the 'love' that your partner has for you will dwindle quickly. The people who are very successful in their careers are generally not single for long...Donald Trump, Howard Stern, any celebrity. ......plus I believe once you're successful you'll attract a higher caliber of potential suitors

Oh I so disagree with this statement but that's just me! When career is gone, what is left? The partner usually leaves for those with bigger and current careers and usually have a dollar amount attached to the prenup a lol! :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:16 PM

"A young boy asked his father "what must I do to find the right woman?" The father answered "Do not look for the right woman. Focus on being the right man." - old world proverb

I came to a realization recently:
She's going to ask ME out.
She'll do it accepting the risk of me saying either "yes" or "no."
And yeah, I know it's less likely to happen because of the social tradition of "man has to ask woman out first."
Don't you think she'll know THAT, too?
If she's brave enough, she won't care about that at all.
And just because something is less likely to happen, doesn't mean it can't, or won't happen.
This kind of woman does exist.
I'm not worried about finding her. But when I do, I'll hold onto her long enough to show her how grateful I am that she had the courage to ask.
After all, isn't that what faith is?
And doesn't faith deserve to be rewarded with all the love a good man can give back?

It may be deserved but life happens; don't hold your breath!

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:59 AM
Remember and contact someone you love today. They may not be here tomorrow!! flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:45 AM
I prefer human interaction ohwell bigsmile

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:39 AM
I look for integrity, a stimulating mind and the ability to be loyal to a fault. :smile:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 11:34 AM
drinker Happy Father's Day to all the great dads on Mingle flowers

dcastelmissy's photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:18 AM
I call myself spontaneously organized ! I adjust organized living making room for unforeseen eventualities or circumstances which may arise. bigsmile

dcastelmissy's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:33 AM
A memory foam mattress :tongue:

dcastelmissy's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:31 AM
Scientist

dcastelmissy's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:30 AM
Reticulating

dcastelmissy's photo
Sat 06/20/15 08:30 AM
Quorum