Community > Posts By > Goddependant

Goddependant's photo
Mon 09/16/13 04:47 AM
Christians should flee sexual sin and wait for marriage

Goddependant's photo
Tue 08/27/13 12:37 AM
Hi Penny
Its good you want to be healthy. Remember God loves you as you are
and you have a pretty face and you seem to have a nice personality.
Most of us like to eat and its nurturing for us to eat and so much of the food on offer today is full of calories .
I find that one thing which works for me if I don't want to put on
weight is to eat rice cakes and bananas as snacks .

Hope your weight loss goes well

Goddependant's photo
Mon 08/26/13 01:55 AM
I believe all we have the good Lord gives us. But with marriage we do have total free will in who we chose
Wealth should not enter into a decision to marry or not marry
Wealthy men or women can be taken advantage of . When a wealthy person marries someone considerably poorer they should consider if that person would still be there with them if they had no money or if they got ill and lost their money. I see these days many older men going to countries like the philippines to marry very young girls and it is so obviously an escape from the girls poverty an economic exchange which to me is sad as it often appears that these girls don't really find these men attractive and would rather be with men from their own country who are of similar age.

Goddependant's photo
Sat 08/24/13 10:15 AM
For me it is essential to marry someone with the same beliefs as it says in God word we are not to be unequally yoked.
However I do know people who although they are Christian's they have married non Christians. People sometimes feel desperate for companionship and so deny their beliefs and ignore what it says in God`s word.

Goddependant's photo
Sat 08/24/13 09:43 AM
Age is just a figure . I think that there are many men and women who are fifty or older who do not look as old as their age and there are men and women who are in their 30s and forties who look much older. For me I am interested on the inside of a person not the outward appearance. Relationships based on just looks are not likely to last.