Community > Posts By > Birdwatcher

Birdwatcher's photo
Sat 02/03/24 12:39 PM
Israel's war of genocide in Gaza ??? hmm, it seems to ME that Hamas was carrying out genocide against the Jewish people. "WE" just now made 85 strikes on various areas of several countries in what Biden calls 'surprise attacks' and 'carefully planned strikes'. Lies. He told everyone what we were going to do and when. He is incompetent, as is secretary Austin being hospitalized and telling no one. We need a fast and FAIR paper voting in November. no machines counting the same vote over and over. Get Biden out of office no matter how it has to be done.
Hamas is to blame for all the suffering.

Birdwatcher's photo
Sat 02/03/24 12:13 PM
I believe the question was serious. then it degrades into jokes. i see that a lot as I look at forums. there is a time and place for jokes. maybe start a joke topic, but original poster was serious.

Birdwatcher's photo
Tue 01/23/24 02:41 PM
CARLOS - thank you for your service. i also come from a military family for many generations going back to our Revolution.

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 01/22/24 09:00 PM
I like Rat Terriers. all kinds actually. I do not understand why the government subsidizes many ridiculous things, but not neuter/spay. I worked for 6 years in puppy mill rescue and general dog rescue. If the surgery was priced low, there would not be so many unwanted and abused dogs. :-(

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 01/22/24 08:53 PM
Biden has done nothing for the USA except embarrass us around the world. He has done great harm to veterans, police, border patrol, generally the working class - everyone. It amazes me that there are people who are actually going to vote for him in November. There are 2 ways to get rid of him. 1. get out of your chair and VOTE
2. ***

Ms. Giggles is not capable of giving a speech to a room with 8 teachers in it, so you know she cannot run a government.

God Help Us.

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 01/22/24 08:00 PM
Hamas is responsible not only for starting the war, but for making it continue. If the Palestine population has suffered, it is due to the terrorists attacking Israel. I do not like to see a human, animal or bird suffer, starve, be afraid, but in war you must look at the starting point.

Birdwatcher's photo
Tue 04/11/23 12:16 PM
Distance MIGHT NOT matter if you (1) have known the person for years - maybe from your hometown (2) you have emailed for a LONG time, face-timed and paid the $19 or whatever to do a background check.

Distance DOES matter if you have never met the person, know no details about him/her except what they have told you, and it costs money to travel. Also you should each pay your own food and motel and get TWO rooms. Make sure yours has a lock on the door.

There are people murdering their own families, so in looking for love, we cannot afford to float away in fantasy land. We MUST be careful.

Birdwatcher's photo
Tue 04/11/23 12:03 PM
The Dems will stop at nothing - now Bragg is saying Jordan is interrupting the indictment against Trump. SO, Bragg is suing him. What happened to freedom of speech.?? I admire Jim Jordan for his forthright telling of the truth. For standing up to Bragg who is bought and sold to the highest bidder.

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:50 PM
I keep MY classified documents under my mattress. Old love letters. Poems my dad wrote to my mother. A document giving me 4,000 prime acres of ranchland if Uncle Bob dies (i don't HAVE an uncle Bob, but its got my name on and is stamped Classified). I pull all that stuff out and read it over each night before I actually go to bed. Am wondering why politicians don't keep THEIRS all in one location - why have to wonder which house they put it in???

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:35 PM
KKJ - i am curious as to your obsession with making posts on Trump since you dont live in America. In fact, no one can see from your photo that you are a man. Just Curious.

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:30 PM
GORE ?? isn't that what injured bulls do to matadors?

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:22 PM
smokey - you been smoking the wrong thing. we NEED Trump. It's Joe and his son that belong in jail.

Birdwatcher's photo
Mon 04/10/23 08:18 PM
vvV - as you can see, sex is not the favorite part of bed. I like best when I open the window and fresh air floods the room.

Birdwatcher's photo
Sat 04/08/23 07:50 PM
I won't. But am interested in what others think.
I have been contacted by a divorced atheist who has asked for my email. I responded that we are to chat on here and i do not give out my email. I also said I am a follower of Jesus Christ and cannot date an atheist. What is YOUR opinion

Birdwatcher's photo
Sat 04/08/23 07:36 PM
you are right julie. thanks

Birdwatcher's photo
Fri 04/07/23 06:23 PM
What we have labeled EASTER has a different date each year. It's not like the 4th of July. It is the first Sunday after the full Moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox. It's a day set aside to celebrate the Risen Christ.

Rabbits are great animals, but they have NOTHING to do with Jesus breaking the chains of Death and Rising again to rule forever. I dont see any business or company making chocolate crosses and wrapping them in gold. If we want to celebrate chocolate Rabbits and chocolate Eggs...let's set aside one day a year to do it. We have a day for everything else. Its a shame that our children don't know what Easter really is... in fact, most people MY age are not celebrating our Lord. They are happy if their family gets together for a meal.

I do not have time nor desire to write how Easter got it's name - just be assured it has Nothing to do with Jesus.

Birdwatcher's photo
Thu 04/06/23 03:22 PM
America gained respect, rebuilt our military, lowered prices on staples and gas, - shall i go on? Putin did not invade anywhere and China stayed to themself. All this under TRUMP.

Yes, he made some mistakes as a young man. Every man and women reading this has made some sort of embarrassing mistake in their life. I have. But life moves forward.

Last time I voted for Trump. If Bragg gets the rug pulled out from under him and my guy can run again, I am going to lick stamps, print posters, make phone calls...whatever i have to do to get him elected again.

Frankly, I am amazed Biden is still alive - i am pretty sure they are putting something in his orange juice to keep him going.

Birdwatcher's photo
Wed 04/05/23 08:06 PM
cat - i realize that... i said my response might belong in another area. my own daughter has 2 small tattoos. I was just putting in my 2 cents worth. : )

Birdwatcher's photo
Wed 04/05/23 05:57 PM
I realize this should probably go in the religion thread.... I also realize not everyone is Christian.
But in reply to THIS thread..The Bible warns against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28
which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.” Just because society approves of something does not make it right in the eyes of God.

Birdwatcher's photo
Wed 04/05/23 05:06 PM
I feel the sorrow for both of you. I lost both my parents years ago in their old age. I still miss them. I will pray for both of you gentlemen and remember you have friends here. This will hurt for a long time.

Previous 1 3