Community > Posts By > thekre8tv1

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:11 AM

scared You seem a little hostile and negative. Even your profile reads that way... scared

Hey, if your attitude helps you find what you seek then more power to ya! drinker

drinker

Sorry folks... I am not one to *****-foot around with nonsense. Life is too short for B.S. Too many people are way too soft spoken and then wonder why they have trouble getting what they want. I speak my mind, and if someone can't handle it, then it usually means I have struck a chord withthem, or hit a weak spot.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:01 AM
hostile - ? I like to consider myself as blunt - direct - and your standard straight shooter. Sometimes the truth isn't kind and defintely not "fluffy".

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:58 AM

That's a really good profile!!! drinker

yours is fantastic too!!!! flowerforyou

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:57 AM
Thanks my dear ~ I appreciate the support!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:56 AM
thanks for the warm [and amusing] welcomes :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:36 AM
Thanks Dacia... you're lovely! :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:20 AM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 10:25 AM
Do I sound too cold in my disclaimer and my "P.S." - ????

Any comments, concerns, suggestions are welcomed...
flowerforyou

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:17 AM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 10:25 AM
So my last relationship turned out to be an epic failure. I WAS THE OTHER WOMAN and didn't even KNOW it... he was a damn good liar. And I guess I am too kind and willing to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Soooo... lesson learned. Reg flags come up for good reason - next time I will NOT ignore them in any way shape or form! I have given myself a break to re-group and I'm back again with my same mission...

Giddy-up! I'm back in the saddle again!

Not all people suck right? I mean.. I don't - and I can't be totally alone in the world!!!
slaphead

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 10:08 AM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 10:11 AM
Usually the ones who just want you to tell you more about yourself, without offering the same don't really want to know... because if you take the time to write more than 3 sentences, they freak out and think you either think too much, talk too much, or are just way too smart for them since you actually know how to put together sentences and ACTUALLY describe yourself in a paragraph or two.

I have even gone as far as to be a li'l bi**hy and say something like - "Well.. isn't that what my profile does - tell you a bit about myself? What is it that you NOW want to know? Maybe asking a direct question and not so vague of one might get you a better reply... but then again, you probably didn't even READ my profile, you just strolled through the pictures...right?"

Yeah - this online dating thing is turning me int a bit of a bi**h. I didn't used to be.
frustrated

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:48 AM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 09:49 AM
So I feel the need to vent.... I know what I want, and even more so I know what I DON'T want. It is a fact that no matter how much someone may stimulate you mentally and emotionally, if there is a 'defect' in the chemical attraction of any kind, eventually THAT will be the ruin of all that seems good. Just like that of a great passionate relationship that is solely based on the physical, if the mental portion or the emotional portion is not in line you will soon find yourself sabotaging the relationship without even thinking about it. I also know that you cannot find something worthwhile when you are not looking. Good things come to those who WORK for them. Sitting by idly thinking something will just happen is a recipe for disaster. The laws of attraction are very powerful, and you have to have your "laws of existence" under control and in line with them. As well, taking for granted something that is right in front of you, and allowing for 'interference' instead of actually giving it your 100% is also a big mistake. Better to go for it all, without fear of loss, and then see what may come... otherwise you not only can hurt yourself, but someone else as well. This "world of online dating" is chaotic. People say they want "the real thing"... then they connect with someone online, meet them and find they mutually have interest in each other... however one or the other continues to stay LIVE on a dating site while they're working on a potential relationship. All because they feel the need to stay LIVE to "keep looking" or "keeping their options open" with the hopes of "maybe something even better" over making the most of what is before them and not taking it for granted... not only is it selfish and totally inconsiderate, but it is straight-up stupid... unless of course, you are only pretending to "know what you want" and really only in this for the "game" aspects. And in that case, you don't deserve happiness as that puts you in the class of people I like to call "the ones who really SUCK". My theory - if someone seems worth your efforts, then give them the opportunity and offer that 100% - lay low and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, what is the worst thing that will happen in regard to this online dating saga? You would have to start over again and reactivate your profile. BIG FREAKIN DEAL! The "potentials' will always be out there.. ya' know? I mean... take away the internet; if this were a public meeting place, as opposed to an online connection... would you go about it all the same way - ? Would you walk around with a sign that says "Single & looking" as to adviertise yourself, and continue to "approach" other people while you are already in some sort of involvement and have stated that you were "mutually exclusive"?
what

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 02:26 PM

Regardless of what you know, you don't live here so chill already.

ohhhhhh so freedom of speech only applies to American?

it would all be good if you just didn't have to be so condescending and subtly nasty to anyone who doesn't agree with you

I am referring to her comments about what she knows in relation to where SHE lives... I could not care less. So I'd rather her not continue on with the "but I am this and I am that..." its just her being on the defense for my bringing to light the fact that she is not living and voting in America, and doesn't know enough about day-to-day American life to justify any possible knowledge about racial issues in our country.

actually she doesn't have partisan tunnel vision and prolly knows more than you about the issues in this country

I'm gonna just honor my 5th ammendment here. I have to go vomit...

would you like some maalox? i get it for free with my universal health care laugh

I'd need prescription strength meds to hold that one back.

As info - I'm not an advocate of socialized medicine either.

wow, you'd better get that looked at. if l'il ole me can cause that sort of reaction in you, you might have underlying issues that need to be addressed.

i hope it all works out for you!

yeah.. riiiiight... cuz that's exactly why I said I should go vomit. It was a reaction to YOU.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rofl

now THAT was funny.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 02:23 PM

it would all be good if you just didn't have to be so condescending and subtly nasty to anyone who doesn't agree with you

I am referring to her comments about what she knows in relation to where SHE lives... I could not care less. So I'd rather her not continue on with the "but I am this and I am that..." its just her being on the defense for my bringing to light the fatc that she is not living and voting in America, and doesn't know enough about day-to-day American life to justify any possible knowledge about racial issues in our country.

actually she doesn't have partisan tunnel vision and prolly knows more than you about the issues in this country

you really couldn't say anything nice even if someone held a gun to your head could you

actually - I'd be glad to if I had a reason.

I can be a really great friend....

but I am one hell of an enemy.

I checked your profile out, but had to hit the back button after reading you interests.tears

I'm sorry, I am just too tall for ya' for anything beyond "online buddy-ship". I have written my profile that way because I have received a lot of "special requests" from shorter men most of my life and quite honestly, I am tired of it. I have tried to be less "shallow" and have dated men shorter than me (5'7" even - like you) but that always became a huge area of discomfort for me. It is nothing against a man shorter than I - just that I know I could not have a lasting relationship with one, outside of friendship only. Not only do I not want anyone to waste my time with "misguided interests", I do not want to waste anyone's either. Better to use your radar on someone who is looking for you - not somoene who isn't. Its not personal... truly.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 02:14 PM

I am referring to her comments about what she knows in relation to where SHE lives... I could not care less. So I'd rather her not continue on with the "but I am this and I am that..." its just her being on the defense for my bringing to light the fact that she is not living and voting in America, and doesn't know enough about day-to-day American life to justify any possible knowledge about racial issues in our country.

would you like some maalox? i get it for free with my universal health care laugh

I'd need prescription strength meds to hold that one back.

As info - I'm not an advocate of socialized medicine either.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 02:08 PM

and they don't allow un-neutered strays

hey, thats not a "fact"

puppies votes don't count anyway. pitchfork

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:58 PM

I am referring to her comments about what she knows in relation to where SHE lives... I could not care less. So I'd rather her not continue on with the "but I am this and I am that..." its just her being on the defense for my bringing to light the fatc that she is not living and voting in America, and doesn't know enough about day-to-day American life to justify any possible knowledge about racial issues in our country.

you really couldn't say anything nice even if someone held a gun to your head could you

actually - I'd be glad to if I had a reason.

I can be a really great friend....

but I am one hell of an enemy.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:55 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 10/26/08 01:56 PM

sometimes the truth can offend.

and sometimes people do

actually I don't have any problem with any of your views. The problem is in your thinking that your views are the only ones with any legitimacy and the need to constantly insult anyone who disagrees. THAT is a fanatic

I would be more inclined to say THAT is simply being opnionated. I also don't think my views are the only ones that are legitimate. Facts are legitimate, and if I mention a fact - then so be it. My opinions, however, are based on facts... thus - I am very vocal about them. If there is a topic that I am not rich in knowledge about, I would be very quiet....

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:52 PM

you still haven't answered how you are so sure that i don't know enough.

I don't have to. Your posts answer that question.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:51 PM

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:49 PM
Again, I retort: (with my not-so-ambiguous answer that directly answered your question!!!)

There are people (white democrats) that will NOT vote for him BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN. And no, of course not everyone who doesn't vote for him is a racist. Some of them are just republicans that will not bend any of their traditional conservative "political ethics" (for lack of a better word). But there are people who's votes will be racially driven against him DESPITE that they agree what he stands for becase they cannot accept the concept of a black man being the President of our country. IT IS A FACT!!! He is qualified, and should win - at this point in time, the only thing he has truly going against him is the color of his skin.

(um, in case you missed the comment about the republicans, they would be voting for McCain....he's the republican on the ballot. Some republicans are racist too - some are just die-hard republicans that would not swing any other way)

But - for the record...
here's a question for everyone to consider:
If John McCain were half Black...
would he still have the republican majority vote?

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 10/26/08 01:45 PM

"condescending" and "subtly nasty"... just because you don't agree with me, and because I am so aloof when it comes to the fear of something I say might hurt someones feelings...

sometimes the truth can offend.

it is what it is.