Community > Posts By > thekre8tv1

thekre8tv1's photo
Mon 03/23/09 08:04 AM
Hi back... thanks for the welcome. I really like your monkey :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:55 PM
thank you :) ~ best to you as well...

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:53 PM
well folks... sorry to make it so short, but I am off for the eve, just wanted to pop in and say hello... have to get my little one off to bed.

Pleased to meet you all :)

Have a good night!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:51 PM
I actually just stopped in for a quickie... have to get my little one off to bed. And I will be calling it an early night as my day started wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to damned early this Sunday.

its a pleasure to meet everyone tho'... will pop in again :) ~ have a nice night!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:44 PM

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:43 PM
thanks - all my pleasure flowerforyou

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:39 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 04:39 PM

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:32 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 04:32 PM

Just be you...take no sh!t....

Don't worry about what people may or may not think...

You definitely got Charisma and personality....

now...we just need to figure out if you have a sense of humor.....(This is the part where you should be nervous)

having a sense of humor is a prerequisite to accepting the title "Amazon"...

if I only had a nickel for all the girlie men I have had to pat on the head in my 40 years... I'd be one rich Amazon!!!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:24 PM

Then you're in the right place... :laughing: what can I shorten your name to that you won't mind? I can't type the whole thing out every time.bigsmile

my name is actually Mia - but kr8 is fine too :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:19 PM
I'm such a wild one, I know... all this NOTHING

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:17 PM

I'm not smacking her on the ass, she could pound me into the ground like her lego men. Howdy though.laugh I'm not a member, more like a mascot in an itty bitty costume.smokin

my bark is worse than my bite.....

call me a lover not a fighter ;) lol

however I can hold my own when I gotta!

thanks for the welcome :)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:15 PM

Glad you brought your scrappy fine @ss in kre8v.....

You will fit right in doll.

Please, allow me to be the first one to walk up behind you...smack you on the @ss and say "Good Game!!!"

well I'm glad I have your approval... had my fingers crossed y'know ;)

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:14 PM

just popped in, since Tazz invited me.. been observing.. you all crack me up! Haven't been aqquanted with everyone yet, but some of you I have stumbled upon at my Soapbox...

just thought I'd holla... anouncing my presence glasses

so ~ HOLLA

This lady ROCKS!!!!!!!! Give her a BIG PCU welcome, People!!!!!
:banana: drinks :banana: drinks pitchfork :banana: pitchfork drinks

awwww thanks peeps... I feel the love already :heart:

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:12 PM
just popping in to say hello... nothing much to say at present - I did all my ranting on my Soapbox. The day is now coming to an end and I have done a whole heap of NOTHING! :P

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:06 PM

Both Baby.....both....

so then my response would have to be ~
flowerforyou awwww shucks...

and WHACK! slaphead
Right upside the head...

lol

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:04 PM

Yep...and take it easy on us girly men shorty...hehehehehehe

I know, you are only six one...you can't help it that you are short honey.

heheheheheehehehe

haaaaaaaaah! you got jokes!!!

a girlie man is under 5'8" and less that 150 lbs

the same ones that hit on me and want me to dominate them... usually more like 5"3-5'6" ~ at one time, it was amusing...
now - not so much - it's played.

simmer down their, soldier you only have an inch on me! lol

You could stack them.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo twisted!!!!!

that is wrong on so many levels! LMAO!!!! laugh

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 04:02 PM

I also know that you cannot find something worthwhile when you are not looking.

I disagree with this.

Saying that you cannot find something worthwhile when you aren't looking isn't true at all.

Many people, in the process of looking, wind up coming off as desperate or unhappy with their lot in life.

It's when you accept who and what you are, even if that means accepting the fact that you are going to be single for a while, that you will come across that one person that you feel is " worthwhile ".

If you aren't happy with who you are, and you actively seek out someone, chances are you won't be happy with what you sought out for an extended period of time.

it's only when you are happy with yourself, that the worthwhile comes along and makes your life that much better.

Your point is understood....

but if you ARE happy with yourself, know what you want, and put your best foot forward you can LOOK as opposed to being FOUND. I havve come to learn that being FOUND has proven in my life to be my biggest mistakes.

I have decided to grab the bulls by the horns and take control of that.

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:59 PM
thanks... I was on here before... but ran off with a fella...

lol

turns out he wasn't single.

BAS**RD!!!

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:54 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 03:55 PM
just popped in, since Tazz invited me.. been observing.. you all crack me up! Haven't been acquainted with everyone yet, but some of you I have stumbled upon at my Soapbox...

just thought I'd holla... anouncing my presence glasses

so ~ HOLLA

thekre8tv1's photo
Sun 03/22/09 03:33 PM
Edited by thekre8tv1 on Sun 03/22/09 03:36 PM
So...I did one of those "Describe Me in 1 Word" surveys w/my friends; their words for me were: ~ Adaptable ~ Appealing ~ Artistic ~ Beautiful ~ Courageous ~ Exotic ~ Loveable ~ Neurotic ~ Resourceful ~ Savvy ~ Sexy ~ Smart ~ Survivor ~ Strong ~ Witty

So I guess I must be all of those things, if my friends say so! =)

Its funny that not one of them said "TALL", despite the fact that I am taller than most of them! I guess that is partly because, although I am 'a tall glass of milk'... I am pretty down-to-earth and I am a very easy-to-love person who never judges my friends or family. I don't physically intimidate people - not my friends, anyway. Folks who might be intimidated by me clearly don't know me.

I am not a malicious or vindictive person. I am actually kind-hearted and surprisingly trusting despite my long list of reasons to be jaded and not trust the opposite sex especially. I trust first - I do believe that most human beings are naturally honest for the most part. As well, I give forth what I would expect in return: TRUST. I could not ask for another person's trust if I did not give them mine. Sometimes, that can waiver slightly due to unfortunate circumstances, but if the truth is there, it will prevail.

I beleive that not ALL people suck, even tho' sometimes it kinda feels like they do! I know that I don't and I can't be totally alone in this world, can I?

Humans are infected by the 'terminal affliction of LIFE'. It can make us act out in ways that we had not planned unfortunately. But as long as we never give up, the theory that 'what does not kill you, makes you stronger' will ring true.

There are many tests we take in life, and what path we take to pass or fail them makes us who we are. I am me for the great things I have done and the mistakes I have made. I regret nothing. I can't. Every piece of your life is part of the puzzle. Everything fits somewhere inside it. Good and bad.

My biggest fault I think, is that I do have a tendency to tolerate more than I should, but I do only take that SO far; even when it comes to friends. We all have flaws - I have plenty - but no one HAS to put up with ANYTHING they simply don't want to. Its a choice we are entitled to have.

Convenience and friendship are not one in the same. I have sacrificed a lot in my life, and I will not sacrifice what shred of sanity I have left to put up with nonsense.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7