Community > Posts By > welltryagain

welltryagain's photo
Sat 11/16/13 04:42 PM

it is part of being an adult and cleaning up your own choices. I did it and it didn't kill me.

After all it is not like getting married is something you do without making the choice to do it.

You're right on. You make the decision to be legally married....make the decision to be legally un-married. It takes a bit of time and effort but at least cleans up the mess.

welltryagain's photo
Fri 11/15/13 04:22 PM
Worcester. Mass. is about 45 miles from Boston Pops Symphony Hall.

Your pictures tell a story; you like road trips, walks in the country and days at the beach. Your profile says you want to be treated as a lady, but there are no lady pictures. 2 of the pics are a bit dark and don't do you justice. Can you add something in an evening dress and heels if the young man wants to take you to a champagne reception at the Pops? Kir Royales? It's another side and a nice one. Enjoy.

welltryagain's photo
Wed 11/13/13 07:08 PM
In the profiles and email restrictions we see entries for "not married". Is that your spouse has left but you don't have the papers? You have papers that they left but haven't got a divorce yet? In the continuum from married to free-and-single where does the "not married" line get drawn? Are you having an affair if you're both "separated"?

welltryagain's photo
Wed 11/13/13 06:53 PM
It works well for a group thing. A group of females organized and advertised several brunches....they had fun sessions screening the guys. They brought the food, quiches, fruit salad, egg things and the guys brought the wine. Several matches came out of it. (Hint guys...hang back and do dishes...points!)

welltryagain's photo
Tue 11/12/13 06:45 PM
Every person has their aura. A ring around them where they have comfort zones. A significant other can penetrate the inner ring comfortably where a stranger would make the person uncomforable being that close. In the other direction you have a distance where your partner wanders and you are aware but they are free to do their thing. A good relationship is able to balance the inner aura and that outer freedom.

welltryagain's photo
Sun 11/10/13 06:39 PM
Exactly (followon to jerseygirlSINGLE). Look at your email restrictions. Do you want them tight? At the moment, as you have it set up, I could not email you. And, neither could a female who was 51. I tried to send a reply to a match request that it wouldn't work and her email restrictions prevented it....she is now wondering why I never replied or showed interest. Well, I can't get past the email barrier!

Also, do you rotate your pictures and update your profile? New people join in and one picture may work where another doesn't.

Have fun and good luck.

welltryagain's photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:44 PM
Woops. Will the 3 year old Balderston cheddar do? And, I was thinking of subbing some maple syrup for the sugar. Have some in the fridge to use up.

welltryagain's photo
Mon 10/28/13 07:40 PM
Interesting. I have the eggs, I'll check the freezer for the bacon..and voila.

welltryagain's photo
Mon 10/28/13 07:18 PM
Have you tried it with maple syrup?

Where did you find the rack? I have found cooling racks but nothing I would consider oven safe at 350.

welltryagain's photo
Mon 10/28/13 06:57 PM
$4 grand is relatively cheap. Start talking $10K to $20K and we may be talking expensive. And then the wheels, another few grand and the tires....you can get a set of 4 for the SUV for the same price as 2 for the bike. Then, the fitting. I spent 3 hours being bent, probed and stretched to see if the bike could fit me. In the end, I go back a three more times to refine the fit before the race. 3 years ago I started out with a $300 road bike and it did me for 2 halfs. For the full Ironman I need to step up into a real tri-bike. Just part of the racing scene. Same bod but if I can get 2 extra kph over the 180km it's worth it.