Community > Posts By > nainiea

nainiea's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:54 PM
this is life and it happens...in my country once u get married u have to accept that it is forever...even if a couple arent happy together anymore they cnt break free...even if they separate and remarry it will be case on court...they cn only be separated by death...lol that was before if they cn afford annulment then nowadays they cn free tbemselves frm each other...as long as we live we keep changing our minds and feelings...my mom stayed wth my dad who was an alcoholic till before he died my mom let him sip his favorite rhum...i saw them fight and hurt her but they stayed together till he died...one thing my mom told me i wont forget...never to hesitate to leave a man when u think u have to...so i had three "marriages''...they were all married men though separated for yrs,none of them cn really marry me legally..i abandoned d frst one and the two died...i have one child frm each of them...its not just in d US,UK or Philippines...it happens evrywhere so u have a very wrong question...im proud i have kids...bec their fathers loved me so much and it never happened that i cldnt tell who were their fathers...

nainiea's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:29 PM
i dnt know anyone,i wld love to if i can but i can't!noway

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:32 PM
scare us altogether!!!

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:23 PM
lol ask urself duh!

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:16 PM
i lost a husband two days before i gave birth...life went on...i lost my last my last man 11 yrs ago and he wasnt really mine but he died too and left me wth my youngest child...life still going on...i abandoned my first husband who was irresponsible and d laziest and took my baby child wth me...life never stopped for me....but love...dunno.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:04 PM
nope...it is betrayal to ur self goodness.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 02:00 PM
and what attracts me in a man if he appreciate smooth jazz and is Sade's songs fanatic...if he is then he knew me.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:55 PM
to see a woman who is intelligent and humble...who laughs naturally and knows how to make others laugh...depends what attracts him about her...other men are attracted wth her physical looks,some look inside...it really depends on what they like and men are different frm each other.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:47 PM
it will when it does...

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:46 PM
it will when it does...

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 01:42 PM
home...no communication since d day of Haiyan.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 10:03 AM
its much easier if u use d mobile site...

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:55 AM
here is just one of d places where love is possible to be found! there's no use sitting down,wth ur head on ur hands,get up and keep looking...

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:41 AM
how about d brown ones?lol

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:38 AM
but make love wth others?lol...for me it is possible...i wont find one that cn last long holding his little buddy easily gets mad when i touch him little touches and run my fingers thru his hair and whisper to him nuts lol but if its a long distance yes till we meet!

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:29 AM
i think not really in ALL relationships...its just ONE of d issues a relationship cld go thru...it depends on where they are and what they have or can afford...it shld just work two way...when real love gets in,it cnt be bought how much money its worth.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:21 AM
lol who says no? it will only be wrong in my eyes if an older woman insists herself to a younger guy who doesnt like her...in my case i tried d oldest guy i met online i thought he was mature enough for his age and a real good man...lol he later came out as d most disgusting pervert! i also tried i mean accepted a 25 yr old suitor,gosh hes like a baby,eww...it doesnt matter whos older...as long as they are capable to handle d relationship they both wanted and agreed...i just dnt like a man older or younger to make me do a threesome or who wld say hed even lick d puss of my wound(real wound)not a wound wound lol.or a man who is jealous of evryone i talk wth even those i dont...thats however younger or older a man than me.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:08 AM
i dnt know what i want in a man...i want an all in one man maybe but its just impossible...bec im not an all in one woman too.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:03 AM
but if he is already a friend be online or in d real world,its ok for me to called 'sweet'names...whenever i have a man in my life i also call them pet names and i make sure they different pet names i name them frm even my exes...that way i remember them in my life differenty in different times.

nainiea's photo
Fri 11/15/13 08:58 AM
yes it means they want something frm us,a response for something...i usually say hey u dnt know me im not ur babe and im not a baby...but to some guys its just s usual and normal address,not to me.

Previous 1