Community > Posts By > ofdrywit

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 11:27 AM
save

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 07:04 AM

i wish this rash i have would heal...

offtopic that was so funny i forgot to laughspock

not really. i think i got it from someone i loved.

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 07:03 AM
zone

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:58 AM
jesus, why do i have to explain my answers in this thread?!
i'm not saying what he did is right or that he's justified in his actions. i'm saying there are probably reasons why he did what he did, however irrational, immature or convoluted as they may be. i've been in a situation where you'd rather cause someone the pain of betrayal than go through the headache of a breakup. it's stupid yeah, but that's why i'm giving my opinion.
it's all hypothetical anyway.

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:49 AM

consider also what site you found him. if it was sexually oriented then he might be looking for something sexual you don't provide. maybe he really likes you but he's a pervert as well. not trying to offend. just a dirtbag's perspective...

Dude your word is your word bottom linegrumble you have a problem in a relationship you talk about it. As you get older you'll learn these things :tongue:

yeah... huh?

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:42 AM
yeah, that's why what he did was wrong. i thought the question was "why" tho...

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:37 AM
nice to see the idealogues fuming...

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:34 AM

ouch...
but yeah, it's not just men. some people just suck. maybe he's insecure or confused. or maybe you gained weight.
it's hard to tell why people do things like that tho.

"or maybe you gained weight?" noway I think that part could have been left unsaid.

sorry but it's the truth. i've done it and i know plenty of other fellas have too. u stop respecting and taking care of yourself and i will too.

Respect always comes down to how YOU treat other people, not how you take advantage of someones flaws.

taking advantage of someone's flaws? huh?

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:29 AM
consider also what site you found him. if it was sexually oriented then he might be looking for something sexual you don't provide. maybe he really likes you but he's a pervert as well. not trying to offend. just a dirtbag's perspective...

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:21 AM

ouch...
but yeah, it's not just men. some people just suck. maybe he's insecure or confused. or maybe you gained weight.

"or maybe you gained weight?" noway I think that part could have been left unsaid.

sorry but it's the truth. i've done it and i know plenty of other fellas have too. u stop respecting and taking care of yourself and i will too.

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:05 AM
please don't show us your sausage roll.

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:03 AM
ouch...

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:54 AM
a successful marriage comes from 2 people actually liking each other. oh, and both of them making decent income and and sharing the same basic beliefs helps too.

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:51 AM
cold pizza and probably a lil yogurt

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:43 AM
what's everyone eating for breakfast today?

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:41 AM
bone

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:32 AM
long

shutterbug is the shiz

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:27 AM
anyone else wake and baking?

ofdrywit's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:24 AM