Community > Posts By > mysteriousMAN

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:24 PM
Btw, Since you voted against citizens carrying guns in your city then you should go door to door to take their guns from them

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 09:12 PM

This...wait, isn't this kinda sorta extremely illegal? To force someone out of their position due to their political beliefs?

Btw, I voted against citizens carrying guns in my city.
GO A HEAD,TAKE MY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!

huh

I guess that you don't live the city, do you?
FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE AND COME AND TAKE IT
MY GUN KEEPS YOU FREE

Pretty sure your guns don't keep me free. They may, however, keep me awake at night.

THEN YOU SHOULD PERHAPS COUNT THE SHEEP OF LIBERTY THAT MY GUN OWNERSHIP HAS CONVENIENTLY PROVIDED FOR YOU, MARXIST!
I think that the statement was meant for me. I think pingpong was trying to quote Karl Heinrich Marx, I tried to find the quote but had no luck. I think she was referring to me saying my guns keep you free.

Well at least that context makes more sense.
Not only do I have to keep you safe,But I also have to keep you informed

Why do you feel you have to keep us safe? Are you a police officer?
Why did daddy tell you only police officers know how to fire a wepon

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:54 PM

This...wait, isn't this kinda sorta extremely illegal? To force someone out of their position due to their political beliefs?

huh

MY GUN KEEPS YOU FREE

Pretty sure your guns don't keep me free. They may, however, keep me awake at night.

THEN YOU SHOULD PERHAPS COUNT THE SHEEP OF LIBERTY THAT MY GUN OWNERSHIP HAS CONVENIENTLY PROVIDED FOR YOU, MARXIST!
I think that the statement was meant for me. I think pingpong was trying to quote Karl Heinrich Marx, I tried to find the quote but had no luck. I think she was referring to me saying my guns keep you free.

Well at least that context makes more sense.
Not only do I have to keep you safe,But I also have to keep you informed

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:41 PM

huh

MY GUN KEEPS YOU FREE

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:36 PM

huh

MY GUN KEEPS YOU FREE

WITH WHAT I'VE READ ON HERE I THINK MOST OF YOU ARE A SLEEP

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:26 PM

huh

MY GUN KEEPS YOU FREE

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:25 PM

huh

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:18 PM

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:24 PM

don't you understand this post. This post is about your survival in case of a roit.

I don't think there will be a riot!!
SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS YOUR NOT PREPARIED, AND YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING SO. OK YOU WILL BE A HEAD COUNT.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:18 PM
don't you understand this post. This post is about your survival in case of a roit.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:13 PM
but are you ready. NOT with guns, but FOOD AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU NEED ?????????????????????????

no photo
but are you ready. NOT with guns, but FOOD AND WHAT EVER ELSE YOU NEED ?????????????????????????

no photo

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:10 PM

mccain the lesser of two evils...08
It seems that since the "80" that has been the slogen.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:00 PM
By the way IF YOU'RE NOT TRAINED TO USE A FIREARM DO US ALL A FAVOR, DO NOT TOUCH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:58 PM

I thought about not posting this subject for a couple reasons.

The main reason of course is that there are a few hateful people here who I sure will use the subject to churn up a little more hate.

So who thinks it is going to hit the fan no matter what the result of the election is?

Who thinks the government might be part of that? Will they go so far as to incite rioting? Remember there were many police participating in the Chicago riots than demonstrators.

Are you personally doing anything to prepare for civil unrest?

Police Prepare For Possible Election Night Riots
Posted by Brian Montopoli| Comments22

Will election night bring civil unrest?

--------

Police departments countrywide think it's a possibility, and they're preparing for riots or other violent reactions to a McCain or Obama victory, The Hill reports.

There is particular concern that a loss by Obama, who has built a big lead in the polls, could prompt significant problems.

"Some worry that if Barack Obama loses and there is suspicion of foul play in the election, violence could ensue in cities with large black populations," The Hill writes. Detroit, Chicago, Oakland and Philadelphia are among the cities that plan to have extra police deployed.

“Are we anticipating it will be a riot situation? No. But will we be prepared if it goes awry? Yes,” Oakland Police Department spokesman Jeff Thomason said.

Oakland will have extra units trained to deal with riots deployed and SWAT teams on standby when the results come in. Many police departments are preparing as they might for the possibility of a championship win or loss by a local sports team.

Some believe riots could come no matter who wins.

“If [Obama] is elected, like with sports championships, people may go out and riot,” Bob Parks, an online columnist and black Republican candidate for state representative in Massachusetts, told The Hill. “If Barack Obama loses there will be another large group of people who will assume the election was stolen from him….. This will be an opportunity for people who want to commit mischief.”
If you read this again you should notice that this post is NOT about rioting if your canididate loses, BUT ARE YOU PREPARED IF AN OUTBREAK HAPPENS. This tuesday after you vote go to the suppermarket and stock up with emergency supplys. Then go and fill up with gas, take a 5 gal.gas acn with you too. then go home, you can check your computer for site that can help you.

no photo
Sun 10/26/08 02:18 PM

sooooooooo.......

is palin a part of the NWO
or is she just a puppet on somebodys string??

Not sure but I have a good feeling about her is all I can say.
Maybe thats where Obama comes in with his "CHANGE"

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:44 AM
Thomas, don't forget he's only half black. It was the WHITE HALF that won.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:53 AM
I might vote for him because he was a General in the Army, BUT not if he's on the democrate ticket..

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:50 AM

I've read on these boards support for Gen. Powell, often from posters trying to prove they aren't racist. "I'd vote for Colin Powell if he were running" is the typical refrain. It's sad that people think they have to prove they're not racists, but I digress...

See how do you know whats in peoples heart..There are white people who said they would vote for Powel but not for Obama..So whats your point?
My point and his point is Obama's running and not Powell. If Powell were running would they vote for him

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15