Community > Posts By > mysteriousMAN

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:10 AM
stick to what really matters

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:08 AM
so I guess your divorce was not on you, but her. People get divorce for many reasons. Unless you lived in the McCain household you don't know what really happened. You can only assume like the ones who brought this information up. You do know what assume means? ASS U ME!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:00 AM
if you don't understand then read his profile.

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 10:48 AM
Madisonman, Do you know what they say about people who live in glass houses??????????? I looked at your profile, and guess what I read that you wrote.

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 11:18 AM
OK EVERYBODY, Please check your fingernails. I think you may have broken them when you lost your grip on reality.

no photo
Sat 10/11/08 12:35 PM
I'm a confederate, and I have the flag to prove it. Thank God for the stars and bars.

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:20 PM
This isn't new. I remember back in the 80"s when I was in the army national guard. There was talk about this.

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:01 PM
"Was this something to put someone in jail for the rest of their life for? It's a total injustice. There was no justice served in that courtroom," Scotto said.
I'd have to say "YES"

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:01 PM
"Was this something to put someone in jail for the rest of their life for? It's a total injustice. There was no justice served in that courtroom," Scotto said.
I'd have to say "YES"

no photo
Fri 10/03/08 07:26 PM

"A survey of academic economists by The Economist magazine finds the majority—at times by overwhelming margins—believe Mr Obama has the superior economic plan, a firmer grasp of economics and will appoint better economic advisers." Now that you said that don't you fell good?

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:57 PM
The tax comparison with Clinton....Its time to move forward not back... Married making 60K - tax $16,800 Married making 60K-
tax $9,000 How come I had to pay hafe the tax then someone who made twice as much then I did??? I guess the bills I had didn't mean anything.

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:46 PM

:laughing: Get used to the Sarah Palin saga.:laughing: I have a feeling its gonna be going on for the next 4 to 8 years.:laughing: This is just the tip of the iceberg:laughing:
I'm glad to see you know who should win!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:33 PM
"i do not vote, nor will i vote because i do not live in the usa but, like the rest of the world we have our own opinions and this is mine - she should return to alaska and keep the borders there intact from russia. she is not fit for the whitehouse."

You do not vote because you do not have the right to vote, Maybe you should fight for that right. In case you haven't notice Alaska also borders Canada is that way you want her there. To protect your country?

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:47 PM
"The BEST WAY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH, IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING"

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:35 PM
Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:59 PM
QUOTE:

That email is a hoax. She has no involvement in military affairs whatsoever. Sorry MirrorMirror, But the Army National Guard has 2 Commander-in-Chiefs. The President and the Governor of that state.She was choosen on the fact that she was Governor of Alaska.

Wrong yet again. Ive already researched it. She has NO military qualifications But maybe if you keep saying it enough times it will come true I got a new one for ya. I heard that Sarah Palin can fly when she wears a mask and cape. She has experience as a member of the Justice League. That is why she was chosen. Believe that?
You need to research about the governor being the Commander-in-Chief of the Army National Guard. By the way how much experience dose Obama have.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:39 PM
SO FAR,SO GOOD

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:49 PM
There is one thing I will say. In that statement there is nothing about him betraying our country to get treated better like some are saying.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:31 PM
That email is a hoax. She has no involvement in military affairs whatsoever. Sorry MirrorMirror, But the Army National Guard has 2 Commander-in-Chiefs. The President and the Governor of that state.She was choosen on the fact that she was Governor of Alaska.

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:35 AM
just because they were not found does not mean they didn't have them. If you knew how they are stored then you understand why they can't be found. It does not take much to kill thousands, so a small amount can be anywhere.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 14 15