Community > Posts By > mysteriousMAN

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:27 PM
Here's what I do when ever I feel alone and wish I had someone living whit me. I go and visit my married friends for awhile, After you hear them talk about their troubles, and they can't afford to do things or fight, I go home and those feeling go AWAY.

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 08:26 AM
The law is for protection, not the people, rules are rules and any fool can see we don't need no 12 year old girls scaring desent folks like you and me, no siry.

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:58 PM
Are the Kennedys' gun shy?

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:48 PM
In the words of Richard M. Nixon. "If the President dose it, it's not illegal"

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 07:32 PM

SO FAR, SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 02:24 PM

It's ok, mommies the designated driver

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 01:54 PM

initiating an illegal war in Iraq

?????????????????????????????????

congress voted to go to war......not illegal...

So, why were we invading Iraq???

It is Illegal to falsify evidence to get into a WAR.
well since you are holding the proof that he falsified evidence send it ti soon-to-be President Obama to start the wheels rolling

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 11:39 PM
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 04:53 AM
I remember back in 72 they flew over my house. They were about 40 ft. over my house. It was a trip. They were so close that if it wasn't for the speed they flew you could see their faces.[Thank God they didn't do that. LOL]

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:35 AM
locked and loaded

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:49 PM
hamstring

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:45 PM
gangling

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:43 PM
fling

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:37 PM
cling

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:11 PM

Since he can sign anything or do anything until he's sworn in I don't think he's doing anything different than any other president-elect did before they took office. He's just getting everything ready for when he takes Office. He only has 8 weeks

yes indeed

:off topic: - your screen name and my default pic offtopic karma??? just kidding

Cute

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:02 PM
Make that "he CAN'T sign anything"

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:01 PM
Since he can sign anything or do anything until he's sworn in I don't think he's doing anything different than any other president-elect did before they took office. He's just getting everything ready for when he takes Office. He only has 8 weeks

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 09:44 PM

And Ontario???..I'd love to stick with my country's business , but your
hero Dubya does stupid **** that concerns the whole planet. OUR soldiers
are fighting and dying in Afghanistan while the chimp has US troops in
Iraq. Remember Afghanistan?? ya know, where al-quaeda and the taliban
hang out??? Last I checked there was no taliban or al-quaeda in Iraq
before Bush decided to moron his way into yet another war before the 1st
one was finished.
Bumplaugh We had to take him out? We created him. He at one time was one of our greatest creation in the middle east. He was fighting Iran with a really big army and all we had to do was supply him with technology and money. Chemicals, yes he had them..We gave them to him. Love the oldieslaugh
MY HOW YOU KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS. HE WAS HUNG WHAT? TWO YEARS AGO!!!!!!!! AND THE FACT THAT WE CREATED HIM.
To me its means everything!!! Its puts into perspective the whole dam war! Are you denying what I said isn't true? Funny when he was caught he had all American currency! I believe I said "never forget" so you whole assumption about keeping up with the news is just that ASSumption..
What I thought was funny was that not only were they BRAND NEW $100 dollar bills,[noone seem to notice]But the news said that he stole them from his people. what did he do wait for them to cash their pay check then robbed them. No he also in made money with Slick Willie.

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:10 PM

And Ontario???..I'd love to stick with my country's business , but your
hero Dubya does stupid **** that concerns the whole planet. OUR soldiers
are fighting and dying in Afghanistan while the chimp has US troops in
Iraq. Remember Afghanistan?? ya know, where al-quaeda and the taliban
hang out??? Last I checked there was no taliban or al-quaeda in Iraq
before Bush decided to moron his way into yet another war before the 1st
one was finished.
Bumplaugh We had to take him out? We created him. He at one time was one of our greatest creation in the middle east. He was fighting Iran with a really big army and all we had to do was supply him with technology and money. Chemicals, yes he had them..We gave them to him. Love the oldieslaugh
MY HOW YOU KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS. HE WAS HUNG WHAT? TWO YEARS AGO!!!!!!!! AND THE FACT THAT WE CREATED HIM.

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:52 PM
ping

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15