Community > Posts By > mysteriousMAN

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:14 AM
you can't give that as your reson because people on here will call you a racest.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:11 AM

how dose this sound "I wouldn't vote for Obama even if he were white" dose that make you happy?????????????????/

yes!laugh
Then you tell me WHY I don't have the right to say it is because he's black?????????????

Yes you can say that, why not?
you can't give that as your reason on here because you'll be called a racest
There was another thread going on along these lines a few days back.

It's clear when you post in honesty on here, people just aren't ready for that big of a dose of reality. Most prefer to sugarcoat it and say what they think most would like to hear. Blacks are on record saying "In my gut, I feel that McCain would be the best Candidate, but because Obama is black, that's who I'm voting for".

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:09 AM
I've read on these boards support for Gen. Powell, often from posters trying to prove they aren't racist. "I'd vote for Colin Powell if he were running" is the typical refrain. It's sad that people think they have to prove they're not racists, but I digress...

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:06 AM

I see NO ONE wants to take a shot at that, Not surprised!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not worth a respose..
Thats because you don't have guts
This is about people saying they'll vote for him, changing their minds for some other reason ,but it really is because he's black but give another reason.

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:04 AM

It is not worth a respose..
Thats because you don't have guts

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:59 AM

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:41 AM

how dose this sound "I wouldn't vote for Obama even if he were white" dose that make you happy?????????????????/

yes!laugh
Then you tell me WHY I don't have the right to say it is because he's black?????????????

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:12 AM

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:41 PM
so do you think these democrates will ever see that? I know, NO

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:55 PM
Saying Hussein is about the equivalent of saying Beetlejuice three times. SO YOUR SAYING HIS NOT WHAT YOU SEE

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:54 PM
BUT THAT IS HIS NAME.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:45 PM
HAY, WHY CAN'T YOU SAY OBAMMA MIDDLE NAME.

no photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:44 PM
the easiest way to say your voting Demeocrat is to say you can be brainwashed very easy. Which is way so many people on here say the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:22 PM
[Sorry, no Web results were found]

this all I found on that site

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 03:00 PM
I hope it happens:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:57 PM
I hope it happens:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:51 PM
I hope it happens
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 01:07 PM
as long as the bell is hitting him on his head

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:46 AM
I know your not from the U.S. if you're in the military and your married and have sex with anyone else you will be discharged. They go that far.

no photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:31 AM
I bet the same people that think McCain has no morals for leaving wife are the same ones that said there was nothing wrong with slick willie getting a B.J. Dose that show MORALS?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15