no photo
Wed 12/03/14 08:20 PM
Green micro briefs.

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:43 PM
It fits gloriously well! blushing

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 08:53 AM
And now that the snow's come in, I've got thermals, a tank top underneath another shirt, coat, blue jeans, socks, and a black, low rise something.

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 01:41 AM

I suppose a hiccup is better than a burp or fart, so I guess we can forgive you this time.

Lol thanks, I'm much obliged. xD

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:21 PM

myself. lol

Couldn't have said it better.

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:17 PM
So be honest tall girls-should you stumble upon this post: how irritated does it make you when someone, say, 6'6'', happens to be dating someone 5'2''?

=p

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:12 PM
It's a bit chilly here so, t-shirt, thermals, sweatpants, socks.....it wouldn't be any fun if I left nothing to the imagination at this point. xD

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 09:01 PM
That's all. =p

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 12:00 PM
Aw, thanks you two! =D

blushing

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 09:32 AM
Ohh, just look at all the fishing and coyness in action. It's adorable. :)

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 09:28 AM
Long time no see mingle, time to get back to the minglin' ways. Is Leigh still on here? I miss our chats.

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 08:40 PM

Any other Catholic lads struggle to accept what they are and what they want?

Uh, are you suggesting that people should always have what they want?

In the Christian Scriptures (a.k.a. the Bible only), God makes it plain that He condemns certain behaviors. Feelings may not be chosen, but behavior is chosen, unless one is out of one's mind.

Nah, he's not a hedonist Dodo, I think it's more accepting that his desires don't make him a bad person. Although I would go so far as to say that having a same-sex partner is no crime either.

According to the Christian Scriptures (a.k.a. the Bible only), sex between two people of the same gender (a type of behavior) is indeed sin.

Homosexual feelings, however, are different. Feelings by themselves are morally neutral.

Well, the Bible has been known to be wrong from time to time. Heaven knows we don't believe all of Paul's writings.

huh Who do you mean by "we"?

To reject the Apostle Paul's teachings is to reject Christian doctrine.

Wrong, to reject some of Paul's ideologies is to reject the ideas of a man, which is what some of all written texts is- a man made work with man made interpolations that have nothing to do with God's inspiration.

Which, you'll take note in the seventh chapter of 1st Corinthians- Pauls admits himself that he's not speaking by revelation, but is giving his own opinion as a man.

When I reject the notion that two loving people are guilty of a crime, I'm not rejecting God, I'm rejecting a base Christian tradition in favor of the love of God that has been rejected by large portions of Christianity in favor of judging, gossiping, lying, backbiting, and a cold heart.

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 07:44 PM

In the Christian Scriptures (a.k.a. the Bible only), God makes it plain that He condemns certain behaviors. Feelings may not be chosen, but behavior is chosen, unless one is out of one's mind.

Nah, he's not a hedonist Dodo, I think it's more accepting that his desires don't make him a bad person. Although I would go so far as to say that having a same-sex partner is no crime either.

According to the Christian Scriptures (a.k.a. the Bible only), sex between two people of the same gender (a type of behavior) is indeed sin.

Homosexual feelings, however, are different. Feelings by themselves are morally neutral.

Well, the Bible has been known to be wrong from time to time. Heaven knows we don't believe all of Paul's writings.

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 07:04 PM

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 04:46 PM

Toks what makes you think that I don't accept Jesus Christ as my lord and personal saviour? And CeriseRose where have I mentioned that I am in favour of gay marriage? I believe in the sanctity of marriage same as you do, all I asked of you is to accept me for the way that God made me. I am not seeking to destroy any Christian values and I do not wish to condemn anyone who is in support of gay marriage. We have all sinned yet our God is a God of mercy who would not want to condemn anyone to hell. Recently Pope Francis has shown Gods mercy to me and to all so why can't you two show that same basic Christian token of sincerity instead of asking me to repent from the way God made me. Mark has shown to be honest and accepting of me instead of cherry-picking through some scripture that would interprate to condemn me. We could all make our own interpretations of the Gospel to seek acknowledgement and confirmation of our arguments. I would rather take heed of the parts of the Gospel that show love and mercy to all.

PaddyJ, if JESUS CHRIST is in you, you wont be struggling with those feelings. He'll make you a righteous man. Perhaps not all priests fear God. There're still homosexual priests plus holiness. Cling to the Bible, study it and meditate it and you'll find out somethings you think are infallible.

If Christ is in us we have no temptations? Where is that scripture? We always have temptations with us Toks, and we struggle- no matter how pure we are. Everyone sins. And who made you judge of who is righteous and who is not? Isn't that God's job? While we're cherry picking scriptures and tossing them around with reckless abandon, why don't you clarify your perceptions with Matthew 7:1-2.

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:38 AM

I want to know how to get it back. I have always admired Jesus but I have my doubts about whether he is the right path to regaining my soul. He seems quite effeminate. I don't know if this is true, but I'm sure I read somewhere that when St. Paul presented the image of Christ on the cross to the Greeks they simply laughed at it. I just don't know what to think anymore.

You think you lost your soul eh? Take some sound advice- pray sincerely, study the scriptures but most importantly- think about somebody else for the night. Life's more than girls. God's more than words, and you're more than this.

no photo
Sun 01/12/14 05:35 AM

Here is an article worth reading:

"Jesus Didn'��t Condemn Homosexuality"

by

Kyle Butt, M.A.

By and large, the American culture is aggressively promoting the sinful lifestyle of homosexuality. In the midst of such pressure, many people who call themselves Christians are caving in and accepting this perverted lifestyle in spite of God's clear teachings against it (Butt, 2003). Just recently, the country singer Carrie Underwood stated that her Christian faith lead her to support gay marriage (Nilles,

By and large, the American culture is aggressively promoting the sinful lifestyle of homosexuality. In the midst of such pressure, many people who call themselves Christians are caving in and accepting this perverted lifestyle in spite of God's clear teachings against it (Butt, 2003). Just recently, the country singer Carrie Underwood stated that her Christian faith lead her to support gay marriage (Nilles, 2012). In truth, the life and teachings of Jesus Christ could never be accurately understood to lead a person to conclude that homosexual marriage is moral (Miller and Harrub, 2004).

One of the most common arguments made in support of homosexuality is that Jesus Christ did not explicitly condemn the practice. Supposedly, since Jesus never stated specifically: "��Homosexuality is a sin," then His failure to denounce the lifestyle can be interpreted to mean that He approved of it. This reasoning is riddled with error.

First, Jesus explained to His followers that He did not have time to teach them everything they needed to know. He told them that the Holy Spirit would bring to their remembrance all that He had taught, and would include additional teaching that He had not had time to cover. He told His disciples: "��I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth" (John 16:12-13). When we look to the inspired writings of the New Testament, we see the authors boldly and specifically condemning the practice based on the revelation they received from the Holy Spirit (Miller and Harrub, 2004). Thus, it is wrong to suggest that only the "��words in red" are Jesus' teachings. On the contrary, He foretold that more teaching would be done after His return to heaven due to the fact that the apostles "could not bear" all of it at the time.

Second, even if Jesus did not explicitly condemn the practice (though He actually did, as will be noted later), that certainly could not be used as evidence that He condoned the practice. For instance, where does Jesus explicitly state that bestiality is wrong? Where in the New Testament does Jesus state that polygamy is wrong? Where are the "words in red" that specifically condemn pedophilia? Are we to suppose that the Son of God condoned using crystal meth because there is not an explicit statement from Jesus' mouth that says "do not smoke crystal meth?"�� The idea that silence from Jesus on a subject means He approved of or condoned the practice cannot be substantiated.

Finally, it must be considered that Jesus did, in fact, speak against homosexuality. On numerous occasions, Jesus condemned the sins of adultery (Matthew 19:18), sexual immorality (Matthew 19:9) and fornication (Matthew 15:19). These terms describe any type of sexual intercourse that is not within the confines of a marriage ordained by God. Jesus then proceeded to define exactly what God views as a morally permissible marriage. He stated:

Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh"? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate (Matthew 19:4-6).

By defining marriage as between one male and one female, Jesus effectively condemned all other arrangements, including but not limited to one man and two women, one woman and two men, three men and one woman, three men and three women, one man and one man, one woman and one animal, etc. You can see the overwhelming logic of such. For Jesus to have to explicitly condemn every assortment of genders and numbers would be absurd. When He defined marriage between one man and one woman, He clearly showed that such an arrangement is the only one authorized by God.

Several years ago a man named Cory Moore "legally married his 2004 Cherry ES-335" Gibson guitar ("Man Marries Guitar," 2007). He said: "The day I got her, I just knew she was the one". I know it seems weird, but I really love her, like, really love her, with all my heart. I just wanted to make it official" (2007). Are we to conclude that because Jesus never specifically condemned a man marrying his guitar then the Son of God approved of such? To ask is to answer. In 2006, 41-year-old Sharon Tendler married a dolphin ("Woman Marries Dolphin," 2006). Jesus never said one word explicitly about refraining from marrying a dolphin. Does that mean His "��silence" should be viewed as approval? Not in any way.

Homosexuality is a sin. It always has been, and it always will be. The inspired New Testament writers repeatedly teach that to be the case. Jesus explained that the Holy Spirit would bring to the inspired writers information that they could not handle at the time of His departing. In addition, Jesus did explicitly define marriage as being between one man and one woman. The ruse to suggest that Jesus approves of homosexuality because He never expressly condemned it cannot be sustained logically, nor can it be defended on any type of moral grounds. The person who presumes to claim to be a Christian, and yet supports homosexuality, misunderstands the teachings of Christ and needs to repent and stop approving of a perverted, destructive practice that Jesus condemns (Matthew 19:1-9).

REFERENCES

Butt, Kyle (2003), "��Homosexuality:Sin, or Cultural Bad Habit?" Apologetics Press, http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=7&article=1239.

"Man Marries Guitar" (2007), http://www.messandnoise.com/discussions/865688.

Miller, Dave and Brad Harrub (2004), "��An Investigation of the Biblical Evidence Against Homosexuality,"�� Apologetics Press, http://www.apologeticspress.org/apPubPage.aspx?pub=1&issue=557.

Nilles, Billy (2012), "Carrie Underwood Reveals She Supports Gay Marriage," http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/11/carrie-underwood-supports-gay-marriage-christian/.

"Woman Marries Dolphin" (2006), http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/woman-marries-dolphin/2006/01/01/1136050339590.html.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright � 2012 Apologetics Press, Inc. All rights reserved.

We are happy to grant permission for items in the "America's Culture War" section to be reproduced in their entirety, as long as the following stipulations are observed: (1) Apologetics Press must be designated as the original publisher; (2) the specific Apologetics Press Web site URL must be noted; (3) the author’s name must remain attached to the materials; (4) any references, footnotes, or endnotes that accompany the article must be included with any written reproduction of the article; (5) alterations of any kind are strictly forbidden (e.g., photographs, charts, graphics, quotations, etc. must be reproduced exactly as they appear in the original); (6) serialization of written material (e.g., running an article in several parts) is permitted, as long as the whole of the material is made available, without editing, in a reasonable length of time; (7) articles, in whole or in part, may not be offered for sale or included in items offered for sale; and (8) articles may be reproduced in electronic form for posting on Web sites pending they are not edited or altered from their original content and that credit is given to Apologetics Press, including the web location from which the articles were taken.

For catalog, samples, or further information, contact:

Apologetics Press
230 Landmark Drive
Montgomery, Alabama 36117
U.S.A.
Phone (334) 272-8558

http://www.apologeticspress.org

I see you're trading your own misinterpretation for another man's erroneous take on scripture. Maybe we should trust the spirit of the Lord then and not someone else's take on what God says. And let me assure you, the spirit has never warned me against two men or two women loving each other. Why should I trust you or some unknown sub-par scholar over my own conscience? Have you prayed to know the truth, God's will concerning these feelings, these acts and received a clear answer? I doubt it.

I have, and I know where I stand and neither I nor my friend here are going to budge from our positions regardless of toks' relentless calls to repent of a good thing, or your poor attempts at exegesis.

no photo
Sat 01/11/14 06:53 PM

Believe me I am carrying my cross and have been for a long time! Many years I spent wanting to change but in the end I have accepted the way God made me, I now embrace myself the same way the Church now embraces me and never have I turned away from God and I never will. Maybe you two should repent in your condemnation of me and your judging of me and accept that I am Gods creation the same as you are

It's true, I've been through the books and don't recall Jesus calling out the people for over their sexual orientation. I do however remember something like this-

'Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy nighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

That ye maybe the the children of your Father...'

So why don't we give up accusing the innocent and instead redirect our energy towards the care of those who need it? eh?

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 08:37 PM

Well at this point I would like to thank all for their views but especially. Mark the man/lad ha, your intelligence rises above all scripture and you see the true love of God for all his people! I think mormonism is very accepting of people like me and thank God for Pope Francis who is showing the same acceptance that Mark has shown. Yes I admit that I have desires and ill admit further that I have a friend that I love but never been intimate with, but is this such a sin? With so much war and division in the world is it not more christian for me to love a man than hate a man? I'm sure Catholic priests struggle with their celibacy the same way I struggle with my desires which God made us all with, I see my plight and that of priests as a human natural thing rather than being sinful

What you are expressing here, Paddy, is your desire to be right.
for other mortal men to give you confirmation.

I'm saddened that you esteem advice from these men higher than God's Word.

God is Alive and Well...Don't leave Him out of your life just to have your desires met.

As Toks88 mentioned previously...from this you must repent.

May the Lord open your eyes and ears to understand His Word.

So he should trust yours and Toks misinterpretation of scripture instead? That hardly seems like a better choice.

no photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:50 PM

Just wondering :) Do angels have wings? If so,what for, since they are immortals/spirits?

I doubt it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19