Community > Posts By > Mark_the_Man

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 09:22 AM
Holy shlamolie....he's HUGE! That sounds terrifying. I'm always afraid of guys taller than me because it's such a rare experience.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 09:00 AM
Hehe, I'm sorry, this topic was totally facetious. I couldn't resist, my apologies. :3

My former was actually 5'3'' and we delighted in the height difference. And man alive, she was one helluva dancer. Best dancing partner I've ever had by far.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:50 AM
Maybe they've perfected the art of arrogance. It's all in how you define the word I suppose.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:42 AM
Trust

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:20 AM
If you're one of the tens of thousands who've been sick of every fantasy author worshiping at the Tolkien's shrine for the last eighty years then I'm sure you'll be refreshed by the First Law trilogy. It's uh-mazing.

I would tell you all about it but since not everyone's comfortable with genre I'll forebear with the spoilers. But really, it's the best series of fantasy books I've read since the Lord of the Rings.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:16 AM
Well goodness, I think I feel that way about everyone I'm interested in, but that never held me back, and the result has been quite rewarding.

It sounds like you've already figured that out though and discovered mutual appreciation. =)

I hope it goes well if it doesn't go forever.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:14 AM
Also, who cares if people reply or not? Enjoy the journey. I don't give a damn if anyone responds to me or not, but I think I ought to expand my social horizons so I'm giving it a try.

Plus, I already enjoy a strong social circle outside the internets, thankfully. It prevents runaway emotions from getting the best of you on these sites, believe me.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 08:09 AM
Use a bank instead next time.

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 07:27 AM
Ello maytes. I'm a musician who loves british accents and excellent books. If you're either move to the front of the line.

Cheers,

Mark

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 07:25 AM
I'm experienced enough to know that relationships don't work unless there's some kind of balance, give and take between a couple, and a willingness to turn to each other when things go wrong instead of to other sources.

And yet, some people insist that your significant other be the center of your universe, that unspeakably perfect thing which your life revolves around. And you know, maybe that's true, but I can't help thinking that this sort of thinking tends to lend itself to extremes in relationships. What do you think?

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 07:20 AM
PlanetSide 2

no photo
Mon 11/11/13 07:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA7wjIu9Bw8

This is the first song I wrote

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next