Community > Posts By > atwozdre

atwozdre's photo
Sun 02/08/15 02:59 PM
I have plenty of knowledge but I still learn new things. So as much as I know myself and my likes and dislikes I still can find myself open to a new look in a woman that I didn't like yrs ago. But I won't compromise for eating healthy and exercise. I might add smoking as I never did it. Ok so I'm not perfect but I love communications and I'm health conscious. A woman that's 7 yrs less or my age that likes to travel. And yes I'm 59 but my appetite for sex is so strong so a 50 something woman that's hungry for love.

atwozdre's photo
Sun 02/08/15 02:28 PM
I'm new to this and find the topic interesting. My experience is this I look for individuals that match my energy and lifestyle. It's also a mental and physical relationship. So that can be an older woman or a younger one and it depends on mutual interest chemistry etc. All that said and communications is no one. So age is not key for me and of course that's my life experience. I have met older women that were awsome and younger that same way.

atwozdre's photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:51 PM
The thing about sex and getting older has all to do with exercise and physical activities. When you stop it or never did it as you age your body declines at a faster rate. Hence you loose it be it sex or other things you use to do. Enough said.

atwozdre's photo
Sun 02/08/15 01:40 PM
I love traveling

atwozdre's photo
Fri 03/14/14 07:34 AM
I'm new to this. How do you start ....

atwozdre's photo
Fri 03/14/14 07:26 AM
What are the reasons younger women enjoy older men......

atwozdre's photo
Fri 03/14/14 06:58 AM
Single

atwozdre's photo
Tue 12/24/13 07:07 PM
That's an individual response. And as you know we as individuals are all different. And those of you that don't take care of yourself it might be much more difficult.

atwozdre's photo
Mon 11/11/13 03:06 PM
Well I see the physical being the most apparent with most...

atwozdre's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:57 PM
Is this the real reason me n.a. and women have relationship problems

atwozdre's photo
Mon 11/11/13 02:34 PM
I think it depends on the individual and where they are at that time. Each person changes over time and some stop doing things where as others are still active. That can be a problem depending on the person looking. Usually taking care of your health is a major problem.