Community > Posts By > raysoul

raysoul's photo
Sun 01/29/17 01:22 PM

Hi MightyMoe,
Interesting article as always.
What do you think? Is Mr.Trump a huge change for the better taking in consideration what's happening right now all over the place...you know the protesters and people complaining in general...

my thoughts is that people have nothing to complain about (yet, maybe)... he's been president for about a week and seems to be doing things as he said he would, which is way more than obarry did in 8 years as president...

the left are just sore losers, and are mad about following the laws that are set and hadn't been enforced...

i say give the man a chance and see what happens, but as per lefties, i already see the stupid talk of impeachment...

I'm totally with you give the man a chance
Personally i was hoping that he win this even started to tell my ankles that he will win despite all the propaganda surrounding his campaign . He promised to make the number one priority America and the Americans so set back and observe if he deliver ,most commonly he will face Kennedys sentence if he did accomplish half of his promises specially if he crosses the red lines of .........
And i don't mean what you thinking of

raysoul's photo
Sun 01/29/17 12:06 PM

sounds like EVERY president's supporters in every election regarding their candidates appointees,,,

time will tell

Well yes it will.

In the case of I.S.I.S, I am thinking within the next year.. and that will be a good thing.. to wipe them off the planet.. right?

As someone living in the hart of it i say its all an agenda let's recall alqaida and how it brought to life Russian spy yes alzawahery is a Russian spy trained to get back of Americans for supporting the Ravel in Afghanistan in the 80s . I.S.I.S is the same thing their role is finished and in less than a year they will be vanished only time will tell where did albagdady
We should open our eyes it not Islam against Christianity or Jewish , its older than that
As for Mr. Trump i support his ideas for the American people but only time can tell is he for real or he is flowing the same agenda like the ones before him
My opinion all of them are not more than Pawns in the game

raysoul's photo
Thu 01/05/17 03:30 PM
Ok u nailed some but how do you if a guy that just met you is

raysoul's photo
Thu 01/05/17 03:27 PM
Seriously guys is that all you have

raysoul's photo
Fri 12/30/16 04:06 AM
Another year has passed another page of a short story titled our lives has ended, with all what we faced in it from sorrows and joys, and here we are welcoming a new year a new blank page
Lets leave all the tough times and sad memories with the closure of the passed year ended, moving with us all the moments and happy memories as we welcome the new year, with hope all our determination and resolve to make it an extraordinary year filled with accomplishments to ourselves and others in which last way after our book ends , Lets not forget that all the amazing stories about the life of iconic peoples wasn't written by themselves .
At the end wish you all a year over filled with joy , happiness, achievements and having all your desires for you and your loved ons
"Be The Change You Wanna See In Others "

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/19/16 03:22 PM
Feliz Navidad
Craciun Fericit
ميلاد مجيد
Merry Christmas every one smile2 smile2 smile2

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/19/16 03:09 PM

Hey! I may not be around again in awhile....I am so enjoying my new found interest...so I am gonna take this opportunity to wish all my friends on M2...a Merry Christmas and a great New Year...and may you all find the love of your life, just like some of us have.....never say never.....it is bound to happen.....believe and make the decision to fall and stay in love with your dream girl or guy.....

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
Merry Christmas dear friend
May you get all what you want with Gods blessing
Wish you a sweet holly days and all the best
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/19/16 03:04 PM
First Congrats for your freedom try to be more caution next time
Second welcome to the chaos :wink:

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/19/16 02:46 PM
I hear ya dear friend

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/19/16 02:37 PM
Guys just read the profile then you will know why she wrote that .Merry Christmas dear friends

raysoul's photo
Mon 12/12/16 04:49 AM
You are one in a million your friend is lucky to have you
Any specific palace in your mind

raysoul's photo
Mon 06/29/15 03:50 PM
I want to thank you for your review
Let's take the oriental zone for an example and the demolition of the family values and modernality

raysoul's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:24 AM
Through my observations in my life tell now I saw a lot of changes in the societies that I've lived in, a lot of values has faded which from my point of view were considered good so I decided to put this issue for discussion to seek a better understanding of the causes and opinions for the extinction of these beautiful values ​​in our societies.

raysoul's photo
Fri 12/06/13 03:47 PM
I have an African gray parrot coco I love himso much cause he is silly