Community > Posts By > jewill028

jewill028's photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:09 AM
How about this one...If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

Oh yeah and Grn..........Where have you been my whole life? kidding of course. :tongue:

jewill028's photo
Thu 11/20/08 01:22 PM
:angel: WOW......again. No wonder religion is the cause of so many wars and problems in the world. pitchfork

jewill028's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:12 PM
Edited by jewill028 on Wed 11/19/08 08:13 PM
Not in the least. It is everything and natural when it is the result of a special connection with someone.

jewill028's photo
Tue 11/18/08 09:26 PM
ok. I have only done that nightmare once. One year I got up early to go get this coat for my now ex-wife. I got up at 4 to go stand in line with a bunch of caffeinated psychos who thought if they pushed up against you they would get in faster...even though the doors didn't open for another 45 minutes.grumble Anyway...I got the coat she wanted after sprinting through the store (which, by the way, was out of self-defense so I didn't get trampled by the stampede). Then I decided to go to another store afterward. Slipped on a patch of ice in front of about 100 people standing in line. I am talking about full blown-out horizonality here. embarassed After the embarassment, a guy came up to me and said, "Damn dude, that had to hurt. You got some serious air outta that!" slaphead Yeah, they should call it Black & Blue Friday instead!!! Here is the kicker...she opens the coat Christmas morning and says,"Oh, thanks hun, but this is outta fashion now." What? shocked She ended up taking it back and getting a pair of shoes.... Never again!!! To those brave souls who do decide to take their lives, sanity, and mobility into the depths of hell this year...good luck to each of you and watch for that ice!!!!

jewill028's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:54 PM
Hmmmmmm..just picked the album up today as well. Not sure how I feel about it yet. With each of their successive albums, the sound seems to go more mainstream. While the content is classic rock-n-roll, the influence of a top record producer can be seen throughout in that most of the tracks may be considered for the billboard top-40 (seriously? a cross-over country song?). However, many of the tracks have that same heavy guitar, bass oriented sound which is classic Nickelback. Don't get me wrong...Nickelback is one of my favs. It's just like any of their other albums...it's a change from the previous one, but will probably grow on you and produce 1/2 a dozen hits. I mean if you know Nickelback and their steady progression you'll love this album, but if you are looking for that heavy sound throughout; look elsewhere.

jewill028's photo
Tue 11/18/08 03:12 PM
Wow! All this ranting and raving over personal beliefs? What it comes down to is not what the person above you or below you post or believes, but rather what you personally believe inside you. This world would rotate so much smoother if everyone just respected other people's beliefs/ customs/ practices and realized that after 1000's upon 1000's of years..people are going to believe whatever they want to. Exactly why I have no use for organized religion.