Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 04/22/23 10:58 AM
God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. Just because there are certain political parties trying to instill communist/Marxism ideologies doesn't mean for people to accept and follow it. It is works of unGodly people. Look at the mainstream media. All they push out are lies to brainwash people. The media is the Virus. The devil is a liar

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 11:26 AM

You obviously have no idea what is meant by "real man" but your post makes it very clear you aren't one.
It conveys you're angry, hateful, bitter, and think it's totally okay to knock women.
That's what's called a toxic man.

Love this answer.:thumbsup::slight_smile:

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 11:24 AM
Love reading all the replies to that question.🤣

no photo
Fri 04/21/23 11:19 AM
Stick to the forums. I've only had a few guys near me that wanted to meet, but they were just looking for a hookup. One guy compared women with motorcycles. Wow.

no photo
Fri 04/14/23 07:09 PM
Get into his word and really learn about who God is. Pick up a Bible and read his word. We are all part of his creation. God has been taken out of schools and government and if people don't repent their sins to God then your soul will not be spared. Learn God's word for he gives us strength, faith, hope, and Love. The world needs people to encourage and Love one another. Peace and joy and prayers are needed to save our nation.

no photo
Fri 04/07/23 11:38 AM
I agree. This is the day of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Let us celebrate with him on this day and remember he suffered for our sins on the cross. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

no photo
Wed 04/05/23 12:06 PM
I have many crystals I meditate with, that would be a good idea to place them in the moonlight.:slight_smile:

no photo
Wed 04/05/23 11:53 AM
I do not like endless small talk

no photo
Sat 03/18/23 03:57 PM
Beautiful picture of woman in yellow dress. Interesting night sky too.:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 03/18/23 03:20 PM

If you're "completely off grid", how do you get on the internet, smoke signals???

i am powered by solar and wind with battery back up and I use satellite.
That's awesome.

no photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:38 PM
Expecting the other person to be their personal maid instead of a loving partner. Yeah, I'm not a guy either, but commenting anyway.

no photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:33 PM
And We Know that all things work together for good to them that Love God, to them who are the called according to his Purpose. -Romans 8:28

no photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:25 PM
When God is removed from schools, and government, and people do not repent it only welcomes evil in. Also, when propaganda is forced on main stream news outlets this causes a lower vibrational energy which also lets evil in. Get in God's word. Meditation to higher frequency sounds. Each and every one of us were born with God's divine light. He is our savior.

no photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:19 PM
Psalm 144:15. Yes God wants us to be happy. There are several scriptures telling us so. Do a search online.

no photo
Fri 03/17/23 05:07 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 03/17/23 05:09 PM
Love this picture with the woman in the red dress.:blush: