Community > Posts By > midnighthymn

midnighthymn's photo
Tue 07/27/21 05:10 PM

I asked a simple question about something this lady mentioned in her profile and she starts yelling at me for asking it. My question is how would you folks handle something like this?

She's a scammer. Delete, block, report, and move on with your life.

If the other person behaves in a way that raises red flags, thats a real problem. Trust is essential. I have had some send me messages when my profile clearly say what I am looking for & what I am not. So why contact someone who clearly does not fit what they are looking for? Communication etc is vital & if you take no notice of what they are saying to start with, thats not going to work

midnighthymn's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:33 AM
Have a glass of Brown Brothers!!! Did my grass yesterday & it was about 100 degrees so I feel your pain.

midnighthymn's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:29 AM
Not seen or spoken to anyone

midnighthymn's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:28 AM
Not to get scammed & find a nice lady, looks like am asking for the impossible

midnighthymn's photo
Tue 07/27/21 11:26 AM
I am and always will be 100% real, I tell it like It is & how I see it. If people cannot handle that its there problem .I have no faith here frankly, scammers wanting information, not answering innofensive questions (when trying to get to know someone, phone numbers not matching where they say they are, peoples ages or pictures quite clearly not matching & there grammar is not always good!! Spoke to one who did not know what/where Mi was & they were supposidly ex military. Blocking more & more everytime I come here!! So many fakes, but thats just my experience.

midnighthymn's photo
Sat 07/24/21 05:04 PM
Cannot say its working out well for me either

midnighthymn's photo
Sat 07/24/21 04:36 PM
Edited by midnighthymn on Sat 07/24/21 04:36 PM
Watched "The Wrath Of Man" Jason Statham (one of my fave actors). Now on Game of Thrones but its kind of a hard story to follow. Watching it on disc

midnighthymn's photo
Sat 07/24/21 04:32 PM
Welcome to the site. Hows the weather up there btw. Used to live in Mi close to the lake

midnighthymn's photo
Sat 07/24/21 04:25 PM
Since I started on here all I get is e-mails from people that are to young, far away, no pictures & sometimes have no real grasp of English. I was raised there so I know it pretty well. I also see lots of pictures of "ladies" showing off there bodies. Thats the last thing I want, there is way more to life than that. If you have to do that to get attention then you are not someone I would want to be with. So many also quite clearly are not telling the truth about there age.
Typically I report them & then block them, so sad that people will do that!!!

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 08:12 PM
I have practiced chivalry, it was not called that when I was growing up, you just treated a lady right. Sadly I think its pretty much died now. Not that it has dome me any good anyway!

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 08:08 PM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

Pretty much sums up my thoughts but add on duplicate profiles

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 08:02 PM
No-one has told me anything at all today as I have not spoken to anyone at all

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 08:00 PM
Could not agree more!!

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 07:57 PM
My guess would typically be because they are not getting what they want or need from the current relationship. My opinion is if that is the case you need to get out of it, if you have kids & are married it does make it more complicated though

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 02:46 PM
Take your time getting to know someone firstly. Do not give out personnal information. Do not trust to quickly, if they ask for money or pictures "run Forest run"!!! Report & block!!

midnighthymn's photo
Fri 07/23/21 02:43 PM
I am a real person but I do tell it like it is. Sadly with the internet etc there is a big risk of scammers etc, makes it hard for people to trust nowadays.

midnighthymn's photo
Wed 12/11/13 06:01 PM
Moved to the Us for a woman got dumped 10 years later for booze!"