Community > Posts By > Yamin

Yamin's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:58 PM

Not sure about something THAT crazy and big, but people are being brainwashed every Wednesday and Sunday when they walk into their church. Giving their hard earned money away to these theives.

ABSOLUTELY grumble

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:04 PM

Jeannie wrote and I quote:

But I DON'T HAVE ANY DESIRE to prove to you that I exist OR THAT GOD EXISTS OR NOT.

I just want to KNOW HOW PEOPLE DEFINE "existence" and "God."

In other words, Jeannie.....and correct me if I am wrong....

but what I feel you are saying here is,

you just enjoy having an "Intellectual" discussion about God and existence...
nothing more.

See Jeannie....if this is true....

then God will never reveal Himself to you...or to anyone for that matter, who is not really INTERESTED IN TRULY KNOWING HIM!!flowerforyou

GOD WAITS FOR US TO COME TO HIM WITH A SINCERE HEART.....:heart:

THEN....AND ONLY THEN..........WILL GOD REVEAL HIMSELF ......TO THOSE WHO TRULY SEEK AFTER HIM.

THEN....WHEN GOD SEES US TRULY SEEKING AFTER HIM , WITH OUR WHOLE HEART....

THEN IS WHEN GOD STARTS TO DEAL WITH OUR HEARTS....AND BEGINS TO WOO US.....AND DRAW US UNTO HIM...

UNTIL WE FINALLY "SEE" AND FINALLY BELIEVE...AND THEN FINALLY ALSO RECIEVE AND ASK GOD INTO OUR HEARTS.

THEN ...AT THAT MOMENT ....

WHEN WE FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY ASK GOD INTO OUR HEARTS (THAT IS THE MOMENT WE BECOME BORN AGAIN)....

IS WHEN GOD FINALLY BECOMES KNOWN TO US.........

AND IS FINALLY UNDERSTOOD BY US........

AND IS FINALLY MADE CLEAR TO US.....

AND WE AT LONG LAST.....

FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHO GOD IS.flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

BUT GOD WAITS .....FOR SINCERE HEARTS FIRST......TO TRULY SEEK AFTER HIM.

GOD WILL NOT NOT NOT REVEAL HIMSELF TO THOSE .....

WHO THINK THEY ALREADY KNOW HIM....

AND TELL HIM WHO THEY THINK HE IS.
(listening Abra ?)flowerforyou

AND GOD WILL NOT NOT NOT REVEAL HIMSELF TO THOSE .....

WHO JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM....

AND NOT REALLY WANT TO KNOW GOD.... AT ALL.

SEE ?.flowerforyou

GOD IS SPIRIT..NOT LOGIC....

AND THEREFORE, CAN ONLY BE KNOWN...

AND UNDERSTOOD THRU SPIRIT....

OR, IN OTHER WORDS,

THRU THE SINCERE HEART OF A MAN(SPIRIT)....

WHO FINALLY ASKS GOD IN.

NO OTHER WAY.

:heart::heart::heart:

Yes this is true. And also the Sovereign has also revealed himself to people who have not been seeking Him but to them He has called.

:heart: Yamin :heart:

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/22/09 03:52 PM

i think its cool you think about god.understanding the god is so much simpler .he is far to large than to make himself such a mystery or word equation.however it does take a certain amount of faith.the bible says.and i do understand some people do not believe the bible and thats thier right.but it does say,"blessed is the generation that believes and yet have not seen"

How can I think about God when the term "God" has not adequately been defined?

How can I think about the existence of something that is not known or defined?

And why do you refer to God as HE?

Before one can think of God one has to define that, and then define what they mean by "existence."

I am thinking about the word GOD and the word EXISTENCE and what they mean.

Define God and define existence and I will see if I can think about that.

JB the meaning of God is different for each person.Some may find no common definition because it means something to each perspectively.

God is a Supernatural Super Spiritual perfect being having Supernatural powers believed in and worshipped by a people.Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Self-existent, Eternal, indescribable.

Originator, Creator and Ruler of the Universe and all therein. The principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions like xtianity, judaism,and islam.

God is one or something that is worshipped, followed and given adoration to. It can be a graven image/carved image or idol or statue like what the catholics worship.

god can be money. or even a man or a supernatural being believed to control some aspect of life, like rain, or the sea and yes the sun, moon and stars.

God is a Powerful Ruler.

even satan himself is a god.

your belief in God can also depend on your culture.

God a divine being, Everlasting, Immortal being.

god can also be food, drugs,music, sex, wife, husband , child, celebrity, trees, alcohol,work,religious figure, people,etc, etc, you get the idea. anything can be god.

:heart: :smile: :heart:

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/22/09 02:24 PM

But if you say that God is a spirit and a will that exists and live in us I will say that I know IT exists because I AM THAT.

what exactly are you saying here? Are you saying that you do believe in a god, just not the God of the bible?

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:45 PM
I think it is very contradictive that people who do not believe in the God of the bible or the bible for that matter would quote his words, (words they dont particularly believe
in) yet they use these same words to sensationalize their argument. Its Amazing!

Grace and Peace!
:smile: :heart: :smile:
Yamin

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:33 PM
Love loves:heart:

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:35 PM
You think you can make it a lil bit easier on our eyes to read your post?glasses

Yamin:heart:

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:14 PM

Yahgirl.. I tried.

I rest my case... and will say no more....

One closing note:

It is NOT in trying to keep laws of the OLD TESTAMENT, that gets you saved, Yahgirl...

You must be born again ,yahgirl.
Don't dismiss this....

Also...Jesus brought us a a new covenant...

You are still trying to keep the old jewish laws....legalism.

No one could keep the law..that is why God sent us a saviour.

Praying you will see this and get saved...and get out from under legalism.

Be Blessed now.

I did not say that by keeping the law one is saved. Please re-read what I have written.

Why are you assuming that I have not been immersed?

Messiah kept the LAW. He is MY EXAMPLE. Yahshua is His name, His name means Yah's Salvation. HalleluYAH means Praise YAHWEH. <--look it up.

There is NO legalism in my worship of Yahweh. There is ONLY OBEDIENCE.

My Messiah did the same things, that Yamin, Miles and I do...He kept the Set Apart Days, HE Kept the Sabbath, He abstained from idol worship, He only ate CLEAN FOODS.

These things are NOT hard to do, all you have to do is open your heart and allow YAHWEH to give you His Spirit. There is Shalom, and JOY and LOVE in Yahweh's TRUTH.

I pray that you open your heart and allow Him to Teach you His Truth.

Shalom!

Please POST the Scripture that said Yahshua brought a new covenant.

MS, I do not understand why you have the impression that Miles...Yahgirl...and myself...the three of us ,are not Born-Again,Saved or Immersed just because we guard YHHW's Commandments regarding the Appointed Times and Set-Apart days,and of course the Dietary Law,calling on the Sacred Name. Your impression is far from the truth. We are witnessess for Yahushua everything we say and do is out of love because we care for you all. Praise Yah!smile2

Yamin:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:55 PM
Edited by Yamin on Thu 01/15/09 05:56 PM

I did not draw the cards at random. I just took what my impression of the energy of the person, and looked at all the cards and picked the one that reminded me of that person the most in character and energy.

I must say you are on point but,How can you know a person energy from a photo and how can you get an impression that way from a photo?

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:15 PM
JB how do you decide or know how to match people with a certain card?

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:12 PM

Yamin = The Empress

<------------------ <-------Yamin

(Note: If you post in this thread you may be subject to a significator card match up. bigsmile)

I hope she's not a meaniesmile2

Yamin

The empress is the personification of the mother figure. In this picture she is with child. (pregnant) She represents abundance and fertility. Her domain is nature as she is surrounded by the beauty of the forest and animals. She is the earth mother.

I like how the picture in the card matches the colors in Yamin's photo. The same with Krimsa's colors and the colors of the strength card.

In the strength card, the woman is surrounded by her lions. They represent feminine strength by way of persuasion rather than by brute force.

<---------

Wow! I do not know anything about Tarot Cards but I really like the sound of that. I love the forest and animals. I vegetarian. I do not eat animals. I just naturaly love nature. That empress and I have a lot in common.:smile:

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/15/09 04:03 PM
I Pray Father YHWH will heal your grandma of her pain and injury .I pray that she is surrounded by love and supportive people. May she heal completely.

:smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:54 PM

I find it very easy to live with out and have for 23 years. However I would not be one to recommend it to everyone, just because I find it easy and preferable.

Wow!think

yamin

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:33 PM

If I stay in this thread much longer I will be fitting my own shoes to my head.. bigsmile

Norslyman and Yamin, please go get some Melatonin and get off that bible diet. think

Geeezuz, no wonder you guys can't sleep, your obsessed. I'm living in the mountains with some crazy-a$$ beer-guzzling gun-toting hillbillies who act saner than ya'll...ill

that's funnylaugh laugh laugh laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:04 PM
Yes. I too have experienced many sleepless nights and have also awoke suddenly from my peaceful sleep only to have so much difficulty falling to sleep again. I live in NYC. There are towers everywhere. The electromagnetic enerygy radiates from every direction sending electronic waves to people brain while they are asleep altering their thinking. People find themselves doing strange odd things they would not ordinarily do and they dont understand why. I hear people blame their sleepless nights on stress or poor diet. That may be partially true.

Yaminindifferent

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 07:39 PM

Yamin = The Empress

<------------------ <-------Yamin

(Note: If you post in this thread you may be subject to a significator card match up. bigsmile)

This is a great picture so I put in a larger version so the details can be seen.

I hope she's not a meaniesmile2

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 05:43 PM

I take no offense boo2u, I actually appreciate your asking instead of assumptions like most have made. I do not believe in RELIGION. religion is enslavement. religion conforms. religion dictates. religion is ritualistic. religion divides people and families. religion confuses. religion controls. religion destroy lives.religion brainwashes. religion is legalistic. religion was created by man.sick

There are many things I can say about religion it's endless. My faith is not in people and traditions, magic potions and secret ceremonies.I do not mix herbal elixirs and conjure up dead people spirits in a lame attempt to communicate with someone who passed away 5,ooo years ago.huh

I do not chant word combinations to spirits or read the moon and stars. I do not keep track of the constellations . I do not pray to or bow down to statues or anything carved or sculpted. I do not wear amulets or beaded necklaces or wear charms. I do not carry around beautiful rocks, stones, crystals or whatever.I do not pray to the rain god for rain.

I do not pray to the heavenly angels or the fallen angels or worship the prince of darkness, powers and principalities ,spiritual wickendness in high places,ha satanpitchfork .I do not give adoration to or worship to the pope or any being that sits on the toilet and takes a crap.oh and by the way Mary is not a virgin anymore. I do not eat little round crackers and believe it miraculously turn into the one who saves me nor do I drink grape juice or wine believing that it turns into the actual blood of the one who saves me.Its all symbolic its not a real manifestation
. I talking to all those who believe the cracker actually manifests itself into God (flesh)and the juice manifest into real blood.Thats cannilbalism.

I do not give worship to anything that creepeth, crawleth upon the earth or anything that lives in the deep or any fowl of the air.It is all futile.all these things done under the sun is futility.I not a member of organized religion of any kind anywhere.spock

I do not sacrifice innocent helpless children or babies or animals. In fact I do not even eat animals:smile:

I simply Believe in, Worship, Give Adoration, Thanks and Praise,to the Almighty Creator El Shaddai, YHWH Elohim and His Beloved and Precious King Yahushua.That's All. I a Daughter of Zion ,an Yisra'elite.

Yamin....:smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:37 PM

My point of view:

When Jesus was on earth, did he ever teach religion? Never, nada, zip. He didn't say you had to be a Jew, Gentile, Pharisee, Saduccee, etc...What Jesus did teach is PRINCIPLES. When he died, he left us 2 rules to live by, love your god, love your neighbor. Follow those rules, and maybe you get to the other side. Hell, sometimes you don't even have to follow the rules and still make it! Look at the murderer on the cross next to him. He had no chance to change his life around for the better, but Jesus read his heart condition and gave him the promise of "truly I tell you, you will be with me in the kingdom"...

"If you love me Keep my Commandments" John14:15

:smile: :heart:
Yamin
shalom

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:20 PM

so does anyone else here actively try to alter reality?

Do you mean spells?

That's what I mean by not understanding what he means by 'altering reality'.

I've learned how to obtain energy from objects, both living and seemingly inanimate. Would that be considered 'altering reality'?

I don't think of it that way myself. Reality hasn't been 'altered'. It's just a transference of energy that is quite natural actually. It's just that most people aren't aware of how to do it, so they might view it as being 'unnatural'.

If they view it as being 'unnatural' then they might see what I do as 'altering reality' simply because they don't understand reality.

It's just an 'alteration' of what they consider 'reality' to be.

This is why a specific example is almost required before I can say whether or not I can (or have tried) to do that specific thing.

I haven't flown on a broom physically yet. But I have flown on one astrally. :smile:

Although I think a lot of people may actually have difficulty doing the latter.

I've also summoned spirits. Although up to this point they have all been alive. If I summon a dead one I'm not sure what owl do with it. Probably bury it or cremate it. bigsmile

I also create my own reality every day, so in that sense I've been 'altering reality' since birth.

do you also levitate after a few drinks? drinks

Yamin:smile: .

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/14/09 03:55 PM
I hope you all are doing more than you are talking.

Talk is cheap. Get out there and do it yourselves.

People always have so much advice to give about what other people should do and they themselves dont do the very thing their suggesting.

I hope you all are doing something. Prayer is priceless. Always be steadfast in prayer. Pray without ceasing.

Faith without works is dead. Just dont be a hypocrite. Whatever you suggest someone should do, you do it too.

Yamin
Shalom