Community > Posts By > Yamin

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:00 PM

Why should we prove God to you. Let God prove Godself. God is ABLE!:angel:

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:58 PM

GO TO FORUM; CHRISTMAS IS A BLASPHEMOUS PAGAN HOLIDAY.

HERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SOLUTION!

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:56 PM
Stop thinking so much!

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:54 PM
Why should we prove God to you. Let God prove Godself. God is ABLE!:angel:

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:51 PM
Santa....hmmm...lets unscramble this word and see what we get.......Satan. oh what do you know satan in disguise. and he comes like and angel of light to decieve the weak ones. a wolf in sheep's clothes.

I be so glad when this HELL-LIE-DAY ends. and those who practice and loveth a lie will not enter into the kingdom.pitchfork

Yamin's photo
Sun 12/20/09 05:46 PM
WAKE UP PEOPLEsurprised

Yamin's photo
Sun 12/20/09 05:44 PM

ok folks its that somber time of year again. I hope some of you made some positive changes this year and refuse to erect that phallic symbol in your homes again and stop worshipping the penis.

Yamin, are you serious?!?!?!

Are you asking men to refuse erecting their phallic 'one' !?!?!

The very 'one' we would be nothing without!?!?!?

The 'one' that gets us out of bed in the morning, and back into it as often as it allows!?!?!?

The very 'one' without which life wouldn't be worth living!?!?!?

The holy 'one' that carries us straight to HEAVEN', without the need to travel the distance?!?!?!

Don't tell me I have to refuse erecting my phallic 'one' and 'ONLY ONE'!!!

OK! OK! OK!
I will stop worshipping it, but please don't ask me to refuse to erect it?!?!?! Not that!!!

do yours come with rechargeable batteries.sad

Yamin's photo
Sun 12/20/09 05:40 PM
Edited by Yamin on Sun 12/20/09 05:42 PM

Ahhh the every popular topic of pagan Christmas trees.I realize that a very long time ago Pagans used to decorate trees with decorations and celebrate the winter solitice.However that is not what the Christmas tree stand for today and 99% of the people who put Christmas trees up in their living room are not doing it for some Pagan celebration they are doing it as part as a celebration for Christmas.I do not worship the Christmas tree.I do not pray to the Christmas tree.It is just another decoration used as a celebration for Christ's birth much like the lights all over my house.

Pagans pray so should we not pray because they do.
Pagans worship the earth.Should we not worship also because they do?
Pagans do many things Christians do including decorating trees in December.They decorate trees for their reasons we decorate trees for ours.It doesn't matter who started it.What matters is what we are celebrating it for and why.

We can argue that Christians hijacked or stole the Christmas tree idea from the Pagans but I think it is just a waste of time.Symbols and religions are ever changing.We can argue that the cross used to be a symbol of death and used for the lowest of low for brutal punishment.But look at what Christ did for the cross.Changed it to the worlds most recognized symbol of not death but life.You can look at Asian history and find swastikas stitched in their clothing as a symbol of never ending life.Hitler took it and changed it into a symbol of death and destruction.

I really don't believe it would have mattered pagans started decorating trees or not in those early years.Christians pretty much decorate the whole town from head to toe with everything from ribbons to lights to celebrate Christmas and it has been that way since Christ was born.Sooner or later someone would have taken a small tree that was decorated outside and put it in their living room as a symbol of Christmas and Gods creation.

Who are you following? choose one:

A.) Traditions of men (the world)...........Im colddevil
B.) The Almighty God (His Feast days).......Im hot:angel:
C.) I dont know.............................Im luke warmmad
D.) None of the abovepitchfork

Yamin's photo
Sun 12/20/09 05:32 PM

ok folks its that somber time of year again. I hope some of you made some positive changes this year and refuse to erect that phallic symbol in your homes again and stop worshipping the penis.

Hi Yamin! Nice to see you again. flowerforyou

Thanks Ruthflowerforyou It is also nice to see you again.flowerforyou

I just trying to get the message across.frustrated I hope some are listening!

Yamin's photo
Thu 12/17/09 07:36 PM

Yamin's photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:18 PM
YHWH loves questions. That's His business.

Yahushua said" "until now you have asked me naught in My Name.(the Name Yahushua, not jesus). Ask and you shall receive,in order that your joy might be complete." John 16:24

He aslso said "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you" Mathew7:7

"For everyone who asks receives , and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened." Mathew7:8

Just Ask!

:heart: :smile: :heart:

Yamin

Shalom Mishpacha!

Yamin's photo
Wed 01/28/09 02:12 PM
Jesus didnt die for us, Yahushua did.

:heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile:

Shalom Mishpacha!

:heart: Yamin :heart:

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:46 PM
Edited by Yamin on Mon 01/26/09 04:48 PM
[quote.If you read much of David Icke or Val Valarian you will learn that this race of reptilian humanoids (the Draconians) were once ruled by a King (not a queen) until the empire was overthrown and it became a female dominated society ruled by a queen.

Anyway, my point is that once you learn about the history and culture of the galaxy aliens it is not hard to see where some of our odd practices and beliefs came from.

--------------------------------------------------

I have read some of David Icke's writings. He basically talks about The Annunaki Race that procreated with humans. These Reptillian Hybrids half human half fallen angels. A race of their own. These aliens taught human beings secrets and mysteries of the universe and what is to come in the future. Their DNA is still in the earth . It sounds wild and unbelievable but it is true JB when you say "Once you learn the history and culture of the galaxy aliens it is not hard to see where some of our odd practices and beliefs come from".

The truth is stranger than fiction.

Yamin

Shalom!

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 03:39 PM
I never heard of this Jedi church religion. does it have a savior?

:heart: :smile:

Yamin
Shalom

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 03:13 PM

Is it okay to drink alcohol?

NO

Numbers 6:3
He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

YES

Genesis 27:28
God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine.

huh

Read entire chapter of numbers 6, Krimsa. It refers only to the Torah of the Nazirite Vow.

Very Important.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yamin

Shalom!

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 03:03 PM
I never heard of this file , but its a great idea!:smile: I think we all can use a pick-me-up from time to time. I hope you are well today!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:52 PM
And Elohim said,"Let the earth bring forth grass, the plant that yields fruit accordingto its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth." And it came to be so.

And the earth brought forth grass, the plant that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And Elohim saw that it was good.

And Ehohim said, "See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food.

Genesis 1:11,12,29

It should be to your own discretion whether to use canabis or not . Too much of anything is no good. I do not see where its use is forbidden. If it is used to get high, then it is no different then drinking alcohol and gettin drunk. So then it shall be used for medicinal purposes, yes. Let it be done in moderation

Yamin

Shalom!

Yamin's photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:58 PM

Yahshua knew he was going to die.. He told the disciples in 3 days he was going to go up to Jerusalem and where he was going they could not come.

This is when Peter said he would die for him and Yahshua said Satan get behind him.

Yahshua went into Jerusalem as the Lamb of Yahweh.

On the 10th day of the first month every family was to bring a spotless lamb into his house.

What did Yahshua do on the 10th day. He road into Jerusalem on a donkey as the people yelled out Hossanna hossanna.

He went directly to where he should go as the Lamb of Yahweh.

His Fathers house where he threw out the money changers and Yahshua healed the people.

As a dieing man thier is more quoted in these 4 days than he said in all the rest of the NT.

he came to be a sacraficial Lamb for the people..

Blessings Of Shalom....Miles

Baruch Haba B'Shem Adonai!
Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of the Master!

:heart: Yamin:heart:
Shalom!

Yamin's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:11 PM

But you never provide evidence for this hypothesis that Hitler was a fake Christian. If he, indeed, pretended himself as a Christian, then on what evidential material does it stand on? If Hitler acted as a pretend Christian, then where does he disown his belief in Christ? Does he write in his private notes that he used religion only for political purposes? Did any of his close associates or friends think so? Where?

Of course Hitler did try to use political force to control Christianity and he tried to establish a unified Reich Christian Church, but this only supports his stand on his view of "positive Christianity" as described in the Nazi party platform (their version of a constitution). And yes, he criticized the Catholic and Protestant hierarchy, but so what? So do Popes and Protestant leaders. Martin Luther himself strongly condemned the Catholic religion and thought of it as the work of the Devil.

You will need to do better then that, Eljay.

Satan LOVES distorting the Gospel message...

and WILL seek and find those, whom he can work thru....

and further decieve....and devour...
and work every kind of atrocity thru!!!

Like Hitler, for instance!!!

And no...there is NOTHING about what Hitler did,

that represents TRUE christianity...in ANY form or fashion ...... whatsover!!!!!!!!

AND futhermore.... it doesn't take a rocket scientist .....

to figure that out by now!!!!

And, since you are nothing more then a mortal person, who are you to decide what "god" deems to be "True" religion?

God is NOT about RELIGION.

Or even INTERESTED in man's Religions!!!

RELIGION IS MAN MADE.

God wants RELATIONSHIP with Us...

NOt Religion!!!!!

Christianity is about RELATIONSHIP....

back with God...NOT about Religion!!!

Christianity is NOT about Religion..

and was never MEANT to be turned into a RELIGION.

MAN DID THIS!!!

TRUE Christianity is about Salvation...

and Relationship back with God!!!

RELATIONSHIP!!!

NOT RELIGION!!!

Have covered this REPEATEDLY on here.........

there should be no need to have to keep repeating this.

X-tianity is a false pagan religion. Have repeated this many times. There was no such thing as X-tianity when Yahushua lived because they all read from the Torah. He did not teach X-tianity and neither did His taught ones. They all kept Torah and taught Torah not X-tianity. X-tianity is a man made religion. The Sun-worshippers made X-tianity up. It's pagan. When will you get this.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yamin

Yamin's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:56 PM
Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim (God), a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.:smile:

2Timothy2:15

Proclaim the Word! Be urgent in season, out of season. Reprove, warn, appeal, with all patience and teaching. :smile:

2Timothy4:2

All Scripture is Breathed by Elohim and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for setting straight, for instruction in rightousness,that the servant of Elohim might be fitted, equipped for every good work.:smile:

2Timothy3:16-17

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

:heart: Yamin :heart: