Community > Posts By > realcarebear

no photo
Tue 12/08/15 12:21 AM
Keeping you in prayers, JP! Love ya!

no photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:37 PM
Keeping you in thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss.

no photo
Mon 12/07/15 04:20 PM
Feeling all Christmasy!

no photo
Mon 12/07/15 03:38 PM
I think its time to drag out the Christmas ornaments.

no photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:31 AM
Tired of the **** with my kids dad. .

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 07:53 PM
Havana alulbabie

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 07:49 PM
I'm excited to be seeing him again!

no photo
Thu 11/26/15 03:42 AM
Welcome to mingle 2. Fill out that profile. Best wishes to you.

no photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:42 AM
About a funny conversation with my 4 year old son:
Son: it's for you (gives me pretend phone) it's Santa
Me: hi Santa! (To kid) Santa wants to know what you want for Christmas?
Son: a knife
Me: Santa doesn't think you're ready for a knife, it's not a safe toy for you
Son: oh, a fork

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 05:01 PM
Took my little guys to see The Peanut's Movie

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 07:35 PM
I woke up this morning warm and cozy with my mind on mundane things. Not once during the night did I awake to the sound of gunfire, air raid sirens, planes over head, or the detonation of bombs. Not once during the night did I hold my babies and fear for their lives. Not once during the night did I doubt my safety in my own home.
We take it for granted, don't we?
It's not like this everywhere, this peace, this protection.
Veterans and active military personnel, especially my dad :-) my hero....thank you. Thank you for this peace at home.

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 06:00 PM

so true realcarebear

but u can still try better to try an fail than fail to try ent

I said almost impossible. I'm in one now and its hard and stressful and expensive. I'm glad he has patience cause I struggle and he keeps me sane.

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 05:04 PM
In my house its all blue and green....out numbered by boys.

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 04:32 AM
Its just their thing...

no photo
Sun 11/08/15 04:30 AM
Theyre hard, expensive and almost impossible to make work.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:41 AM
Edited by realcarebear on Sat 11/07/15 09:00 AM

just curious to see if there are any guys who like heavier girls and why they do?

Mostly for warmth in winter and shade in summer.:thumbsup:

Ha I remember once my kids dad told me I was disgusting because I was so fat. I ask him why he chose a relationship with me because I was fat to begin with? His response was "warmth in the winter and shade in the summer...". It wasn't long after he started beating on me.

Now the man I'm with he talks about my weight. He says he loves my curves and he thinks they're feminine. I tell him I hate them...his response is (with a sexy grin). Its your problem not mine. Then he kisses me. smitten

Anyway....some guys like big girls who cares why as long as its respectful and loving.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 08:19 AM
I think on the ankles is nice.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 02:38 AM
:thumbsup:

Should this also pertain to Fathers of the unborn children (babies)

I believe both parents should have rights unless or until they legally give them up,,,,

Really? That would mean if you accidentally got pregnant, the man would have the right to decide what you do with and what happens to YOUR body! If a person loses say over their own body, it comes close to ownership by others, and thus slavery.

- A pregnancy could cost you your job for instance, ie. if you have to travel a lot, or are ill a lot due to pregnancy etc. etc.
Meaning your life goes down the drain. Does the man cover those cost for the rest of your life?

- You could be forced to take care of the child, even though you didn't want it, but were forced to keep it.
That's going to be healthy for the child! Wow!

- It could cost you your health. There are many ailments where the woman cannot really be pregnant (again) without doing (serious) damage to her body. I know cos I'm one of them (hyperlaxaty)

NO WAY should any other person ever have a say in that. It's MY body, and I'm nobody's slave or property. And since babies grow in a woman's body, not a man's, it gives us more right to decide.

If men got to decide over our bodies, we would be reduced to nothing more than breeding machines. We are HUMAN beings!!

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/02/15 04:22 AM
Im missing him this morning. His voice isn't enough. I wish he were here and I can touch his face and hold his hand. :'-) I just miss him.

no photo
Sat 10/31/15 10:38 AM
Ask when it feels right. Besides you can ask someone to marry you and have a long engagement.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25